PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a moon....

juliediane
07-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Ok.....started this for the fantasy thread. But after 6 hours I'm cream crackered. I have more ideas..... just not sure where I'm going with them. The mind is getting abit fuzzy..... it's almost 3:30 am. And I have to be at work in 6 hours. MUST SLEEP! LOL

I haven't felt this good with my work in a long time, seems the last week has just worked for me. I know, I know, I'm rambling.....happens when I'm tired.

You all have an extremely wonderful day, see you when I get off work. Can't wait to continue.

Hugggggggggggggs, juliediane

Silentman
07-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Well i'd say aside from a couple of stars "really really" small ones over too the left to balance the painting perhaps, it is finished and it looks really cool :)

Rick
07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Really nice... Love the colors..

Lima
07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes, great colors and contrast. Beautiful.

Lee
07-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Dear Julie, hope you didn't blither too much at work;),, so pretty and unsettling a scene, the little child would ask "Mommy, why is the sky puce"?,,, picture is very nice now!:)

Silentman
07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Julie you have a wonderful piece there that perhaps you can't see because it's yours, i can even see the "Divine Proportion" in it (look it up on the net, if your not sure what i mean) it just needs a little something to finish it off in the upper left quadrant imho :)

Silentman
07-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Just noticed the updated version in the gallery Julie, it looks great :D