PDA

View Full Version : Tree of Old

Roache
09-12-2006, 06:57 PM
howdy hey... Once again :D

so im putting up my tree .. this was actually the first drawing i ever did with Artrage.. but i never finished it.. so i decided to actually get it done.

As per usual C&C's are welcome..

thanks G

p.s. i really need to geta bit more creative on naming my paintings :roll: [/b]

Yoda
09-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Your paintings are really great. I like them all

:D

Yoda

Roache
09-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Thanks Yoda :)

ive just recently gotten back into my painting again.. mostly do 3d work.. but loving artrage ..

roache out

jacktar51
09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Roache.......First time I have spoken to you,... Hi....This is an excellent painting.....right up my street ...my kind of imagery......Mystical and Magical.....great work........any more this kind???? Jack.

AndyRage
09-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Great stuff. A lot of character in that gnarly tree. Excellent style.

Roache
09-13-2006, 02:07 AM
once again.. thanks Andy. Certainly feeling more confident in my work.. thanks to u guys. But still i have allot to learn and improve on.

Hey Jack.. thanks a million. Glad u like my style.. im not sure what it is exactly.. but ill keep at it ;)

i have only posted up 3 painting here ..as i have only just recently gotten into my 2d again after 5 years.. thanks to artrage.. im loving being back.

anywas.. if u wanna check out my other post.. it was my first one here in the forums ..

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1953

g

waheednasir
09-13-2006, 06:15 AM
hello there Roache...this is a wonderfully done piece...got a lof of character and mood. i see, that uve handled things well, so i dont have much to tell u mate...:). the difference is the style here, the treatment and i think its good thing to have a different, distinct style...i like what uve shared...all the best with your future work...:).
its good to know that u are into 3d as well. im myself into 3d graphics, alongwith digital painting and tradtional art. im a texture artist and a matte painter for 3d work, use maya.

cheers and have a nice time...:).