PDA

View Full Version : A courageous knight

CÚdric Trojani
09-11-2006, 08:54 PM
hello,

a man who is about to fight one of the most frightening monster !

CÚdric

D Akey
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Very intrepid warrior you have there. Made me laugh.

I remember visiting the Military Museum in Paris. The armor was inventive and remarkabkle, almost as if some of it were designed by Q from 007 or a swiss army knife with all the attachments for poking and slashing and ripping and, for julienne, chopping and cork screwing -- general tools in one handy item for hand to hand combat or in the medieval kitchen.

The nose on your knight reminds me a little of one of the helmet designs.

maror
09-12-2006, 05:10 AM
another awesome piece... this knight is a fan of artrage too...look at his great brush on his head! Hope you can fulfill your dream of illustrate an children book (refer to the other thread)...it would be great! Good luck!

greez from your eastern neighboor....

maror

waheednasir
09-12-2006, 06:31 AM
impressively done CÚdric...good idea and wonderful rendition...:). nice palette as well. yeah it made me laugh too... :lol:.

Weeks
09-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Mouhahahaha CÚdric... :D

The French touch...

Best,

Weeks

hanzz
09-12-2006, 07:26 AM
One of the first things I do ,on this forum....I go to the gallery, and check for topics with your name on.(amongst some other)
Your cartoons are so really cool !

I'm a fan !

gobirch
09-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Woow so funny, i love your painting

AndyRage
09-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Very cool. So... who is going to win?

Brilliant style, as always, CÚdric.

CÚdric Trojani
09-12-2006, 11:33 AM
thank you for all your very cool comments.

Maror : thank you, I really hope I'll be able to illustrate children books but I guess I have to contact some publishers ;-)
I'll do it soon

gobirch
09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
CÚdric Trojani Good luck to you. children would love your pictures :)
interesting how did u made sky? i just love this exture

DaveRage
09-12-2006, 07:03 PM
"That's no -ordinary- frog. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered amphibian you ever set eyes on!"

Looks like that frog is definitely something to be feared =)

CÚdric Trojani
09-13-2006, 06:16 AM
Gobirch : the "sky" is done using paper photographies melted in photoshop. I really like to use real textures background with artrage

gobirch
09-13-2006, 08:58 AM
CÚdric Trojani very interesting, to bad i don`t know Photoshop :(

D Akey
09-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Gimpshop (thanks for the tip sweeneymini) -- do a search for it to find where it can be downloaded.

It does much of the same stuff that Photoshop does and it's absolutely free and cross platform. You could see what Cedric's talking about if you're so motivated.

I downloaded it for my wife's PC. There was a little oddness about opening files (dragging the picture icon onto the program icon worked), but other than that, from the quick little test I did it seemed to be great. . . and for free.

friendly
09-14-2006, 12:11 AM
I checked your webpage 2d 3d art etc. your work was very nice, t hanks for sharing