PDA

View Full Version : lil angel, lost but found

cartuneman
07-19-2009, 07:37 AM
I should finish this huh? I found this on a disc this morning I was looking for some research for a book and voila (ha spelled that right) I don't know why I lost interest in this but hummmmmmm? I think life just got into the way.......it has a habit of doing that around my house .........

ScottF
07-19-2009, 08:33 AM
You should definitely finish this!!!!!! It has the potential to be a very fine piece!

mjordanwy
07-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Do you have daughters?? You really capture the essence of little girls, such as your paintings of the girls in their ballet outfits.

coops
07-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Yes Cartuneman you should finish this. Its going to be wonderful. I wish I could paint such a picture, I start a painting of my little grand-daughter last year but I cannot finish it as I cannot get the last features right. Finish this and I know it will be great.

chambersecrets
07-28-2009, 08:37 AM
you should really finish this. its already looking amazing you can tell with just a lil refinement that it will be very realistic. great job!!

Rick
07-28-2009, 08:56 AM
A work of art.. I would sure like to see the end results..

Lee
07-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Dear Cartuneman, it is soooo very beautiful right now!, finish it please!:)

cartuneman
07-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I think I might hahaha I just have to find the time and not to mention the want to finish, seems like somethings I never finish because I loose something for the work if I'm away from it very long I'll try to work some more on it.
Glad everyone likes it though. I think I sat it aside because I didn't like the feel of the lil girls face like something was missing.......