PDA

View Full Version : Croat village (update: 14/07/09)

ScottF
07-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I´m still at it. I haven´t had as much time to work lately, but I´ll get there one of these days. :cool: Probably the last update before I post the finished version. I´ve still a lot to do--I just don´t want to show everything before I get done. :)

At least I scooted the cat out and cleaned up his grafitti. :D

Thanks to all who´ve taken a look.

yachris
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Still amazing! Keep up the good work!

weembaman
07-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Excellent work, The detail on the stone wall is awesome and the green leaves are beautiful..I can't wait to see the finished product..BTW, Puddy finally came home and said she had a great time helping you on your painting. It took me an hour to clean the paint off her fur..I asked her how she managed to get paint all over her and she said that when you weren't looking she took a sip of whatever you were drinking. She said in a few minutes she was falling down getting up and bouncing off the freshly painted stone walls and woke up in an alley covered in paint..Puddy managed to find her way home after a few days so all is well...................Love the painting...Well done...:):):)

Lima
07-15-2009, 12:40 PM
It is really nice to follow the progression of your painting style. Clean, precise in the details, beautiful and colorful. Very nice indeed my friend.

(Es realmente agradable seguir la progresión de su estilo de pintura. Limpio, preciso en los detalles, hermosos y vistosos. Muy agradable en efecto mi amigo.)

Weemb he he he nice words...

jbyrjbyr1
07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
This is amazing work; precisely detailed yet clearly not too photo-ish. A wonderful balance and when finished this is sure to be a work studied by many of us eager to learn.

jb

Luke
07-29-2009, 03:04 AM
Truly inspiring painting. I can't match up to that realism.
I wonder if a reference or tracing of some kind was done for the back wall or if it was done all AR (?).

zerogeek
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Scott-
I wonder if you would be so kind as to share a tutorial for the beautiful foliage that you are making. Heck, I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to give any tutorials. The door and stone work are stunning as well. I just wish I was an english major in college so I could find the words to express how in awe I am when I look at your work.

I have been sitting here staring at your painting for 15min trying to convince myself that it isn't a photo!

Beautifully done, I can't wait to see the end result :)

coops
08-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Boy this is really looking terrific Scott. Will be back to take another look.

sandyg
08-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Amazing as always Scott, the work you've put in with all that stonework and the leaves must take ages. I'll look forward to when it's finished.

ScottF
08-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Thanks to all for your kind words and encouragement! Sort of helps me keep at it. It won´t be long now. :D

wonder-w
08-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Hi Scott , I hardly wait for final version..excelent work and I'm proud to see that my country make inspiration for painting.

Alexandra
08-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Scott this is wonderful! It must be a beautiful place. What an amazing artist you are!