PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Suggestions forum!

DaveRage
04-12-2006, 12:27 PM
If you have ideas for features you'd like to see in future revisions of ArtRage or the user forums, here's where you can let us know and discuss them with other users. Thanks to everyone who's sent us their ideas so far, it's always nice to hear your feedback!

This forum is for all versions of ArtRage, Windows/macOS as well as iOS and Android. If your suggestion is not about a painting feature but is for a specific version please let us know in the title what version that is. For example, if you want to suggest support for an Android OS feature, start your thread title with 'Android -'.

Mairzie Dotes
11-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Dave Rage,
Thanks for the information and link to "Suggestions forum."
A great idea and valued thread for we Art Rage members. :)

KigDognof
01-01-2010, 01:19 AM
I am looking for an all in one printer.......Mainly I am interested in the printing and the scanning........I want to be able to scan old pictures into programs like Facebook..........I would like to be able to do more than one pic at a time......Several stores have printers on sale for Friday. Walmart has a Kodak printer and Staples has several on sale. Any suggestions??

pentool
08-30-2013, 06:46 AM
There probably should be some sort of thumbs up counter in this forum so people could vote up the features they like. It would be a quick glance at the most popular requests.

Steve B
09-01-2013, 04:01 AM
This is a fantastic idea! Exactly what I think would make the Suggestions forum potentially more functional as a tool for the Artrage team to fish out ideas from.

You guys should implement this. Absolutely!

Gymnpainter
08-14-2021, 04:15 AM
What about suggestions regarding the forum itself?

Needed: Full editor in mobile version so that users on mobile can post their art done with AR mobile. When I was starting a new thread, there wasn't any way to upload artwork. I had to change to full site in order to do that. Very inconvenient and the font size becomes too tiny on mobile devices.
Another item to add to the forum: perhaps a heart button of some kind so that posters can see if anyone likes or agrees with what they posted.