PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Gallery Forum, please read before posting.

MattRage
03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Hi all,

Got a picture you want to show off? Here's the place to post it! This forum is for images produced using ArtRage, but don't worry if your image wasn't done entirely in ArtRage, you can post it anyway. We're going to be setting up a site gallery as well, but this is the place to post things for comment, or if you want to get something shown quickly.

Two quick rules: Please don't post any adult art here (it's not like there aren't plenty of other places for it on the internet), we will remove posts we find that are outside the scope of the forum. If you're commenting on someone else's art, please be polite, ArtRage is used by people of a wide range of skills and we'd like everyone to feel comfortable posting their stuff regardless of their experience.

So, show us what you've done!

Images posted in the gallery may be used elsewhere on this site for image features, but will always be included with full credit. If you see one of your images used and would rather it wasn't, just let us know and we'll be happy to remove it.

friendly
06-05-2006, 12:52 PM

AndyRage
06-05-2006, 03:50 PM
We'll be doing a re-organization of the forums in about a week. Currently DaveRage is on holiday, and MattRage is in Germany. So it's just me holding the fort, and if I try to change anything I'll likely break it.

Bear with us for another week.

TheOcean
09-04-2006, 06:05 AM
I was wondering if we could post art that we didn't do in Artrage; I have some I'd like to put up. Thanks.

Esn
11-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm a bit confused about the existence of this and the critique forum. Can we still offer critique in this forum? (and for that matter, can we offer praise in the critique forum?)

DaveRage
11-07-2007, 12:15 PM
The Gallery forum is for art done in ArtRage, although it's quite ok to post art you've done in ArtRage which also used other software during its creation.

Lee
12-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Dear DaveRage, is the Gallery 2 working? if so, how does one post?, Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

Oslec
03-06-2008, 03:23 PM
My congratulations!
ArtRage is much better than Corel PainterX
Im doing a static blog with some issues about drawing and I'm doing much of the presented drawings with my pencil but also with ArtRage My congratulations!

dedsign.wordpress

:D

scratch
05-22-2008, 03:24 AM
You sure didn't make this easy to use ..how do you upload a image ?

ENCHANTER
05-22-2008, 06:50 AM
i was a bit confused too:confused:...theres a box at the bottom where it says
'manage attachments'

click

then u should be ok after that.....

SADCLOWN
09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
hello .
iam sorry my english was so poor
sorry .
first time come too here
iam very happy .
nice too meet you .MattRage

Lima
04-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi MattRage!!! I started a few days posting some paints in the Galery. I must say that ArtRage is an impressive tool for those who like painting. There are so many beautiful paints posted. I read the rules about image posting in this space that will always be included with full credit. Although Mel sleeping is in the gallery I'm attaching it to listen from you if this a right way to do the paint, OK? Att.

marcosaustin
07-12-2009, 04:54 AM
Experimenting with a blue glass tumbler made by an artist from Mexico. It was purchased at a grocery retailer, Central Market, at Austin, Texas. An assumption is made that the person (someone had to an intimate, maybe fleeting interaction with this object) and it cost six dollars. What was the compensation for the artist?

MLMaxwell
05-30-2010, 11:43 PM
i agree.. its good like that

Debrah
06-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Sounds good! I'll be posting some new pix here...:D

Debrah
06-21-2010, 09:34 AM
This was a pencil drawing that I scanned into ArtRage, and look what she became!

Debi MacIntyre Blount (I've got a Facebook too with lots of my artwork there...)

:o

NumPad
06-27-2010, 07:52 AM
hello, im new around and i have a question. :-)

can i upload to the gallery a picture i have done with the demo version of artrage?

(it has the artrage watermark of course). i'm having problems with ordering the full software online (something with my credit card).
so untill i figure that one out i'm using the demo version.

i'll understand if you only wish the pictures posted to be from the fully featured software, but i wanted to ask all the same just to make sure where i stand :-)

kaiko
09-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Debrah, Oriane, What a marvellous paintings you both are bringing to us.

Debrah, I love the colour of the wall, bricks and it seems a very realistic graffiti. Congratulations!

Your dog Mel must be impressed with his twin brother on a painting Oriane. Congratulations!

giggles
02-25-2012, 02:02 PM
When I saw the monsters corner, I just knew that I wanted to contribute to this great idea! So here is one that I made. He is call The Butterfly Enabler. Butterflies plant their eggs in his skin and when they hatch....he then throws-up all the worms! The other was done (as you can tell) very fast, I call it 'BOO'. All where lots of fun!

nelsonjonas
07-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Excelente programa! Obrigado!

nelsonjonas
07-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Compartilho com os amigos para apreciação.
Obrigado!

Glenn Ossiander
08-15-2014, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

Got a picture you want to show off? Here's the place to post it! This forum is for images produced using ArtRage, but don't worry if your image wasn't done entirely in ArtRage, you can post it anyway. We're going to be setting up a site gallery as well, but this is the place to post things for comment, or if you want to get something shown quickly.

Two quick rules: Please don't post any adult art here (it's not like there aren't plenty of other places for it on the internet), we will remove posts we find that are outside the scope of the forum. If you're commenting on someone else's art, please be polite, ArtRage is used by people of a wide range of skills and we'd like everyone to feel comfortable posting their stuff regardless of their experience.

Images posted in the gallery may be used elsewhere on this site for image features, but will always be included with full credit. If you see one of your images used and would rather it wasn't, just let us know and we'll be happy to remove it.

I would like to submit work to the gallery, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it. Can you provide instructs?

Someonesane
08-15-2014, 03:51 PM
I would like to submit work to the gallery, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it. Can you provide instructs?

Are you asking about how to attach an image to your posts, so you can post an image to forums Gallery or are you asking how to upload an image to the Gallery (http://members.artrage.com/gallery_images) page?

terry0205
03-01-2017, 07:59 AM
I read the introductory posts and I hope this is where I upload my pastel painting I finally succeeded in making. I used a public domain photo as the model.

Susan Theresa

terry0205
12-19-2020, 09:12 AM
Best thing I ever did in pastel on a computer.

Sue https://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=92386&d=1488308305

eighty+
07-18-2021, 04:59 AM
Forgot how to post a painting. Just back from hospitel ok. Eighty

Enug
07-18-2021, 05:34 AM
Hi Mr. Ploos, glad to see you home again - you have been missed. I'm pasting a link to the instructions on how to post an image below. I hope you can follow. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?5-How-to-post-an-image!&p=5#post5

D Akey
07-19-2021, 11:29 AM
Forgot how to post a painting. Just back from hospitel ok. Eighty

Hoot Laddie! Been AWOL for a spell. Good ye returned lest we have yer New Zealander son come bail ye oot!!!!!

Best start paintin' quick like lest they discover ye been Absent Wif Oot Leave, oh nay.

Hope yer gams are sorted and we kin enter ye in the relay.

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sharkysayshi
03-08-2022, 11:07 AM
I want to be clear as to how I post a drawing.

markw
03-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Hello Sharkysayshi and welcome to the ArtRage forums:)
To attach an image you need to use the Insert Image button in the posting toolbar.
Clicking this brings up the website’s Uploader window with a button marked Browse...
Click on the Browse... button to bring up a system navigation window where you can navigate to, and select, the image you wish to upload.
Once an image is selected it's name will appear in the Uploader window to the right of where it says Browse...
Directly under this, click on the words 'Upload File(s)' to upload and insert your image into your post.

LaFemmeDuLac
09-09-2022, 08:38 AM
Hi, I uploaded my first trial - I do not apologize for something. Doing was exiting and getting a little bit on my nervs. But is was a joy.

LaFemmeDuLac
09-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Hi, I read your hints. I would have before if I would have seen them, but they did not appear when I searched where I could start with placing my first art-work done by ArtRage.
Obviously it is removed. But what did I wrong? Was the picture wrong? A waterfall, my first yet still not just perfect, but I guess that was not important.
I will try later again.
It is compared with the community I share with very different and unfamiliar to find all I need.
As I told I am only in Parfumo. Where we test perfums, write reviews and statements. And if someone appreciate. Photo arranged with flasks. You see: something completely different.
And no: I will not do in Instagramm, Face-Book.
I only join Pinterest for inspirations and place own works under them if I used one as example.
Tell me, what I did wrong, I will try to follow you.
Kind regards, LaFemmeDuLac

Enug
09-12-2022, 07:18 AM
Hello, I don't know which post and where it was removed, but you should not be posting your painting here. I refer to the waterfall image above. This thread is for information about where and how to post.

When posting your work, you should start your own new post as you have already done further down in this thread, but don't add it to someone else's post. I know it is confusing initially, but you will find it more manageable. If you are unsure just ask.:D:D:D

I might just add that there is no judgment here on anyone's work. It would not be removed because it was not 'good enough'. It will only be removed/moved if it is in the wrong place or offensive.

LaFemmeDuLac
09-19-2022, 08:59 AM
Hi all,

Hi, reading your rules once more I do declare: Concerning the pictures I posted and will be posting: Everybody may use them as wanted! Just quite the reverse would it be acknowledgement for my efforts.

markw
09-20-2022, 05:24 AM
...Concerning the pictures I posted and will be posting: Everybody may use them as wanted!...
I fear you may have misunderstood Matt’s comments slightly.
The makers of ArtRage, Ambient Design, and who also provide this website, some time ago used to have another separate Gallery section in these forums, now removed, that unlike the current Gallery section, functioned more like a giant virtual art gallery to wonder through and view the work created by other users.
Each user could start their own dedicated section to the Gallery and post just images of their work.
And if I remember correctly I believe there was a section in that virtual Gallery where Ambient Design would sometimes repost works created by users of ArtRage that they thought were deserving of special attention.

But in general it should be remembered by all that images posted in these forums always remain the property of their creators.
And said images should not be reposted by other users on other sites or otherwise used without consent.

Soddingnumerous
10-20-2023, 04:35 AM
An art gallery is a space or venue where works of art, such as paintings, sculptures, photographs, and other forms of artistic expression, are displayed for public viewing and, in some cases, purchase.
Thank you.

dlyaverablyamit
01-25-2024, 08:11 PM
I have some I'd like to put up. Thanks.

Primrose44
02-04-2024, 12:11 AM
Wow! That's quite insightful. Thanks a tone for sharing.