PDA

View Full Version : yet another dead rock star ..........

speggie
09-04-2006, 11:25 AM
well they keep coming thick and fast ....this rather unfortunate chap is well known girlfriend murdering(allegedly) punk rock icon ............Sid Vicious ..........Really wanted to be the main frontman But Sadly Lacking in the old grey Matter .........still very iconic ............recently read johnny rottens autobiography no irish no blacks no dogs ........an excellent read .........john tried to get sid clean on numerous occasions but sadly failed .....died from herion overdose ....while on police bail for suspected murder of girlfriend Nancy Spungen .....

D Akey
09-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Good one!

No idea how the resemblance is, but it is a very exciting drawing. I think what I like about your stuff is that you are using somewhat wild marks and reining them in to work for the image.

Fits well musicians of these genres.

speggie
09-04-2006, 11:39 AM
http://magma.fan.free.fr/ph03div/sid-vicious-nb.jpg
should take ya to refrence pic used for this piccie

D Akey
09-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Groovy.

Only thing is the nostril (camera right side of the nose).

I'm reluctant to say it because you may be incorporating some distortion into your work as part of the style. So it's up to you to decide if it's off.

But I still maintain this stuff is going stellar.

Great stuff.

speggie
09-04-2006, 12:14 PM
tried reshaping nostril ...not sure if its an improvement or not ..haa

Levent Suberk
09-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't know who he is, drawing and especially colors are very very good, dear speggie. Congrats.

speggie
09-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Dakey and Levent ....thanks alot guys really enjoying these rock pieces at minute ................thanks for the encouragement ...............very much appreciated

AndyRage
09-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Excellent rendering of Mr Vicious.

speggie
09-06-2006, 05:15 AM
cheers andy glad you liked him ...........