PDA

View Full Version : LetS pAiNT fOR uR heART, lOVE, wIFE.. n UR LIfE

sweetpulp2004
06-02-2009, 04:27 AM
hI,
aM not so a good painter but I paint for my girl friend, she is far away from me and I think of her and paint anything tht strikes my mind.. :o

Contribute anything that u can dedicate to ur love.. If u r missing them.. show ur feelings in the paintings.. Paint the emotions.. I have tried some but am sure we are gonna get the best of the best paintings:D

irishrose
06-02-2009, 05:36 AM
Sweetpulp,

Aw, these are great paintings, I'm sure your girlfriend is so proud of you and misses you too!!! I can tell you are so dedicated. So many projects going on here, it's the end of the school year soon, so hard for me to get into painting when I have a schedule that never stops but for a minute at a time. I will see if I can get into this, I have three on hold right now :( Keep painting.. you will see your g/f soon, I'm sure. You are with her in your heart!

cathyd
06-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi Sweetpulp, Great idea for a thread. Your paintings are very expressive. Nice work. I have a few paintings, which I am sure will fit into this project. I will take a look and pick one. ;) Blessings, Cathy

sweetpulp2004
06-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Hello.:p

M so glad to get a comment of yours..:) I love your paintings.. And dont know when i will b able to paint so natural and flawless... I do miss her.. but she has lost a track of love we had.. Distance really creates distance between relations... I am trying my hard to revive the love we had... God Bless me for that....

Loooking forward for your contributions... Thanks a lot... Thanks a ton for your wishes....Please pray for me...

With love,
Chirag

Sweetpulp,

Aw, these are great paintings, I'm sure your girlfriend is so proud of you and misses you too!!! I can tell you are so dedicated. So many projects going on here, it's the end of the school year soon, so hard for me to get into painting when I have a schedule that never stops but for a minute at a time. I will see if I can get into this, I have three on hold right now :( Keep painting.. you will see your g/f soon, I'm sure. You are with her in your heart!

sweetpulp2004
06-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks a ton for your encouragement.. I will post a few more.. But I want your suggestions to improve them.. Am really excited for your posts... thanks a lot Cathyd... :)

Chirag..

Hi Sweetpulp, Great idea for a thread. Your paintings are very expressive. Nice work. I have a few paintings, which I am sure will fit into this project. I will take a look and pick one. ;) Blessings, Cathy

sweetpulp2004
06-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi..

This is for the times together spent with your loved ones... Memories never Die... They make u feel lively..

Chirag

sweetpulp2004
06-04-2009, 01:24 AM
:) This is not so beautiful but A try..

irishrose
06-04-2009, 01:50 AM
It's GORGEOUS, nothing like a RED ROSE! :) That says LOVE!

Juhoover22
06-04-2009, 07:58 AM
I would like to detacate this to Sweet and his girlfriend :D May you two my together soon :D

irishrose
06-04-2009, 08:02 AM
Justin, that's wonderful!!! I second that emotion!! Love the pictures... wish I was in some of those places!

sweetpulp2004
06-04-2009, 09:07 AM
:phI..

I have no words for u... Thanks a lot... Justin.. that was so sweet of you... Am feeling so lucky... Thanks a lot four your wishes... You are really sweet...

:DChirag

Juhoover22
06-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Rose - Thanks :D I know right :D India is on my want to go there list :D I have have been lucky. I have gotten to Jamaica and I'm getting to go to Nicaragua in July :D

Chirag - Thanks for you kind words :D

May God Bless you,
Justin

sweetpulp2004
07-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi,

One more painting. Nature and Love are both complimentary to each other..

Natural Love speaks of itself, it can be compared to none.:o

Silentman
07-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Your painting is progressing Sweetpulp through this thread, i especially like your paintings of the two of you sitting together :D

Raybrite
07-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I had to go back to the one with the two on the bench. The colors reminded me of something but, I just could not remember what. Something I saw some years ago. Very Beautiful and relaxing.

Alexandra
07-28-2009, 12:43 AM
This is such a great idea sweetpulp- I must join you on this one, my loved one is working far away and I miss him so much. I will send a drawing soon.
I love your painting and sentiment.

Alexandra
07-28-2009, 12:59 AM
One more thing....I will pray for you and your love.

Lee
07-28-2009, 06:26 AM
Dear Sweet, Hello!!! what a wonderful idea, i hope your sweetheart can see your paintings and how much she means to you, you put your thought down very well in your paintings, love the blue rain one,, very good job!!!!:)

Lee
07-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Please wait for me; for I shall return;
My love for you will forever burn
Though we must part;
There's no reason to cry
Just say so long;
Because lovers never say goodbye

I love you;
My darling more than life itself
I wouldn't try to hurt you;
For I'd only be hurting my self

Just kiss me dear;
And hold me tight;
For you know this is not our last night
Though we must part;
There's no reason to cry
Just say so long;

Dear Sweet, these are words from a song by the group The Flamingos about 1950's, hope they bring you good luck!:)

sweetpulp2004
08-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Your painting is progressing Sweetpulp through this thread, i especially like your paintings of the two of you sitting together :D

Thanks a lot for :pLooking out my all paintings... n i too feel that am progressing though in a slow pace.. hahahaha

screenpainter
08-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Chirag,

Great idea for a thread. I hope that you will reunite with your loved one. Such a romantic story. I wish you success with her and to win her heart again.
It will be wonderful to hear that the romance has triumphed! And we are all cheering for you!

sweetpulp2004
08-06-2009, 05:58 AM
This is such a great idea sweetpulp- I must join you on this one, my loved one is working far away and I miss him so much. I will send a drawing soon.
I love your painting and sentiment.

Hey.,,,

Same pinch... So u r one here like me.... Hope he is back soon and b days n nites with you... I know its so painful n exciting to wait...

Will wait eagerly for your painting...

Thanks a lot..

Chi,,.,,,,:):p

sweetpulp2004
08-06-2009, 06:12 AM
Please wait for me; for I shall return;
My love for you will forever burn
Though we must part;
There's no reason to cry
Just say so long;

I love you;
My darling more than life itself
I wouldn't try to hurt you;
For I'd only be hurting my self

Just kiss me dear;
And hold me tight;
For you know this is not our last night
Though we must part;
There's no reason to cry
Just say so long;

Dear Sweet, these are words from a song by the group The Flamingos about 1950's, hope they bring you good luck!:)

Hi Lee.

M impressed... that was wonderful... I really liked the song lyrics... they are really touching... sentimental kind..., Those pattern of hearts really lured me...

Thanks a lot Bro,,., It was very sweet of u,.,, looking for still more.... Miss you...

Take care..
Chirag,,,

Alexandra
08-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi Sweetpulp, Here it is-4-U!!! Hope it is not too intense-when I paint something that is of such a strong emotion-it is hard for me not to just let it go too far. All the best to you and let us know how things are. With love-Sandy

Alexandra
08-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey sweetpulp, now that I look at this image again-I don't like it much. I didn't mean for it to be so scary and mixed-but intended it to be a woman saddened by the separation and longing. Oh well... sorry for this wierdo pic. Wishing you all the best.

sandyg
08-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Great romantic thread like the couple on the bench and the couple on the swing, great work sweet.
Lovely words to the song Lee, I must of missed that one.

sweetpulp2004
08-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Hey sweetpulp, now that I look at this image again-I don't like it much. I didn't mean for it to be so scary and mixed-but intended it to be a woman saddened by the separation and longing. Oh well... sorry for this wierdo pic. Wishing you all the best.

Dont be sorry... m so much thankful to you... I really liked your painting... U know its not scray but it speaks about the pain that really saddens due to separation and that thirst to meet... It was awesome... Wish i could have such imaginations....

Thanks Once Again,...
Chirag:o

sweetpulp2004
09-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Great romantic thread like the couple on the bench and the couple on the swing, great work sweet.
Lovely words to the song Lee, I must of missed that one.

Hey Sandy,,,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.. Looking forward for your contribution too.:)

sweetpulp2004
09-11-2009, 12:54 AM
:oThIS aRE 2 important aspects of distant relationship... U must have the fire burning in you and Ofcourse More the time u r away.. Its gonna b more painful..:(

Alexandra
09-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Chirag
You are such a dear! And so right you are! I like your painting very much, very tender hearted and sweet.

StephenFoster
09-11-2009, 03:23 AM
You've reminded me of when I have to work away sometimes...

After so many years together Its hard to consider life apart.

I call this "distance"

Alexandra
09-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Oh wow, that is touching Stephen. Nice painting!

RobertSWade
09-11-2009, 03:47 PM
SweetPulp,
What a touching thread. I'll contribute a poem that I'm still fine tuning.

Each dawn on the Moors
I so miss my dear Rose
as she wakens in Devon
midst a murder of crows
her blue eyes aflutter
her gold hair askew
on a pillow of lace
that fair matches the hue
of her cheeks and her lips
now so far from my own
here I wonder in silence
if she feels this alone

Holly covered hills
fields of heather
dappled in sunlight
we wandered together
such innocent children
such innocent times

I came here a boy
seeking just enough gain
to allow me to leave here
to go back home again
to the county and town
that my heart never left
to my only true love
that without i'm bereft
but only time tells
what our futures will bring
it"s time that determines
if we cry or we sing

Please be kind to yourself
my dear Rose blonde and blue
please never mistrust
that i loved only you

sandyg
09-13-2009, 03:46 AM
Stephen, your together hearts is just lovely.
Robert your poem is lovely, you are clever with words as well as painting.

RobertSWade
09-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you Sandy. It's still a work in progress. :)

sweetpulp2004
09-16-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi RobertSWade,

Your Poem is so touching...The use of words is perfect.. I mean it.. And you know I feel its written for me, coz it matches me a lot.. Thanks a lot Dude.. thanks..:) U r a versatile..

Regards,
Chirag

SweetPulp,
What a touching thread. I'll contribute a poem that I'm still fine tuning.

Each dawn on the Moors
I so miss my dear Rose
as she wakens in Devon
midst a murder of crows
her blue eyes aflutter
her gold hair askew
on a pillow of lace
that fair matches the hue
of her cheeks and her lips
now so far from my own
here I wonder in silence
if she feels this alone

Holly covered hills
fields of heather
dappled in sunlight
we wandered together
such innocent children
such innocent times

I came here a boy
seeking just enough gain
to allow me to leave here
to go back home again
to the county and town
that my heart never left
to my only true love
that without i'm bereft
but only time tells
what our futures will bring
it"s time that determines
if we cry or we sing

Please be kind to yourself
my dear Rose blonde and blue
please never mistrust
that i loved only you

MeganRosex
09-18-2009, 07:27 AM
heres my contribution to this i wasn't given inspiratiion for this it was just a...:) feeling33272

sweetpulp2004
09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
heres my contribution to this i wasn't given inspiratiion for this it was just a...:) feeling33272

hI MeganRosex...

I really loved that.... So, creative of u of using that character n a broken heart... Impressed... Nice one..:) But , can you please say me . what are those 3 white things in the heart ????

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag

MeganRosex
09-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Ooopps :P i didnt finish :o i was working on that and then i went for my tea came back up and posted it :P erm... i think I was working on a plaster kinda thing :D

sweetpulp2004
10-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Girl of ma dreams...:)

sandyg
10-15-2009, 04:20 AM
Megan Rose I like your broken heart, very creative.
Sweet pulp love those lips, great thread.
Sandyg.

sweetpulp2004
10-17-2009, 08:41 AM
She LookS sO bEautiful... Love her..:)

sweetpulp2004
10-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Megan Rose I like your broken heart, very creative.
Sweet pulp love those lips, great thread.
Sandyg.

ThaNKS A lot.. Yup, i also loved the Lips n Lock..HahAA

Thanks.
Chi.

sweetpulp2004
10-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I had been to Chennai (A place in India). And this is an Inspiration from a scene that i saw at beach..

Alexandra
10-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Beautiful painting Sweetpulp. I love the colors especially.:)

Alexandra
10-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Dear Sweetpulp, hope all is well with you and your love. Here is a portrait I made of my husband of twenty three years now.:)

sweetpulp2004
12-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Thanks a lot. Yes she is very fine. These days we are much in touch n m feelings better now. M trying my best to go to her...

Your husband is really handsome, he looks great... I feel that its you who painted with so much love that has added so much charm to the painting..

Thanks once more.
Chirag Ajmera:)

sandyg
02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
My hubby and I celebrated our 40th Anniversary on Sunday the 31st of January 2010, so I did Cupid with a red heart which stands for the Ruby which is the 40th year.

Sandy lovely picture of your husband.

Sandyg.

sweetpulp2004
02-14-2010, 03:11 AM
Hi Sandyg...

Thanks for posting.. I have heard that with time love elapses but now thats untrue seeing your painting.... Great n u r really lucky.:)

This heart apple I made in my spare time...

sweetpulp2004
02-21-2010, 01:09 AM
I sent her this on Valentine's day...:)

sweetpulp2004
03-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Just a bit editing to previous one...

Alexandra
04-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Now that is a charmer! So sweet and so pretty Sweetpulp!:):):):):):):):)

artragist
04-27-2010, 01:15 AM
This was a painting done using a photo behind. Photo is original, but enjoyed making it into something more like a painted portrait. Did quite a few of these following our wedding in March. :)

BoxFree
04-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Artragist, where was your wedding? Looks like a tropical destination :D

I spent two solid years in a long distance relationship and then after living together for two years we were again separated recently for a few months. I really understand how hard it is to be separated from some one you truly love, it becomes almost physically painful at times.

Here is a painting I did recently for my now fiancee. It is of a Tuscan landscape because in a couple months from now we will be travelling to Italy together for five months. I painted it to go along with a guitar piece that I composed for her. I have a speed painting video of the process of this painting along with the music I composed...my fiancee tells me it makes her teary-eyed every time she watches it :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/JorgeLopezLorenzana#p/u/6/t6VKQ3P15lg

artragist
04-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Wow - what an amazing piece that is! Very windswept and romantic, like a field of endless possibilities. I can see why she was so moved by it!

We got married in Jamaica at a resort called Couples Tower Isle. I highly recommend the wedding services there - they handled everything really well. It was very spiritual and a high point for both of our lives.

Best wishes to you and thanks for your response. :) Artragist ;)

Alexandra
04-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Beautiful photograph Artragist. And I imagine a beautiful wedding as well.:)

I love your painting and sentiments BoxFree. Beautiful.:)

Great thread Sweetpulp. It seems that there are many including myself in which we are not able to be joined with our loved ones.

sweetpulp2004
05-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Now that is a charmer! So sweet and so pretty Sweetpulp!:):):):):):):):)

Thanks a lot...:) I know tht is quite funny but i liked it too..

sweetpulp2004
05-01-2010, 05:32 AM
This was a painting done using a photo behind. Photo is original, but enjoyed making it into something more like a painted portrait. Did quite a few of these following our wedding in March. :)

Artragist, where was your wedding? Looks like a tropical destination :D

I spent two solid years in a long distance relationship and then after living together for two years we were again separated recently for a few months. I really understand how hard it is to be separated from some one you truly love, it becomes almost physically painful at times.

Here is a painting I did recently for my now fiancee. It is of a Tuscan landscape because in a couple months from now we will be travelling to Italy together for five months. I painted it to go along with a guitar piece that I composed for her. I have a speed painting video of the process of this painting along with the music I composed...my fiancee tells me it makes her teary-eyed every time she watches it :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/JorgeLopezLorenzana#p/u/6/t6VKQ3P15lg

Wow - what an amazing piece that is! Very windswept and romantic, like a field of endless possibilities. I can see why she was so moved by it!

We got married in Jamaica at a resort called Couples Tower Isle. I highly recommend the wedding services there - they handled everything really well. It was very spiritual and a high point for both of our lives.

Best wishes to you and thanks for your response. :) Artragist ;)

Artragist that was a wonderful Idea. Ur hubby is very good looking.. Will wish to see a similar kind of both of you together :) , will wait for ut p:)st
I have heard Jamaica is beautiful place n choosing the best place for occasion so precious like wedding is really important.. I am from India and we both are from different cultures in India, so unfortunately we dont have choice to select the venue for wedding.. But, ya for honeymoon we can plan for Jamaica ;)

BoxFree I am in love with ur painting.. I really believe that whatever we do for our love is always extra ordinary and of course will agree to Artragist that ur love will surely be touched with such a sweet creation.. This shows how much importance u give....:)

artragist
05-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Sweetpulp, I highly recommend the Couples Resorts in Jamaica. There is absolutely no tipping allowed, the food is fantastic and everything is included- even excursions. We stayed at the Tower Isle resort in Ochos Rios, but I heard that ones in Negril are also excellent and always have nice sunsets. Now that we are back to 'real' life, we find ourselves going back to Ochos Rios in our imaginations. LOL We'll probably go back for many of our anniversaries because we felt so incredibly taken care of there. Warm wishes for a great wedding and honeymoon, whenever they happen! And also, thanks for your comments about my husband. Of course, I am biased, but I love his looks totally. :) Guess that's how it should be! -Sara

sweetpulp2004
05-05-2010, 02:19 AM
Sweetpulp, I highly recommend the Couples Resorts in Jamaica. There is absolutely no tipping allowed, the food is fantastic and everything is included- even excursions. We stayed at the Tower Isle resort in Ochos Rios, but I heard that ones in Negril are also excellent and always have nice sunsets. Now that we are back to 'real' life, we find ourselves going back to Ochos Rios in our imaginations. LOL We'll probably go back for many of our anniversaries because we felt so incredibly taken care of there. Warm wishes for a great wedding and honeymoon, whenever they happen! And also, thanks for your comments about my husband. Of course, I am biased, but I love his looks totally. :) Guess that's how it should be! -Sara

Sara thanks for the Info. vl surely plan out,,... but still lot of time left for my engagement.. :) keep posting... c ya... take care...

Thanks and Regards,
Chirag Ajmera

sweetpulp2004
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
:):):):):):) I have a pair at my home:):):):):):)

eighty+
05-19-2010, 09:17 AM
she doesn't no who I am, but I can still hold her hand

sweetpulp2004
05-30-2010, 05:41 AM
:) I hope everyone likes this one...

sweetpulp2004
07-16-2010, 01:47 AM
:) I hope everyone likes this one...

Guys let me know how is the above one and critics i need your feedback.. Please contribute too... :)

sweetpulp2004
12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
No replies :(