PDA

View Full Version : Moara - Coops

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

coops
03-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Thats for liking it as I have chosen, very selfishly, some of my favourites, Hope Al likes it :)

Lima
03-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Katie:cool:, brilliant dearest friend. You dit it:eek:. Fantastic all the way...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Al congratulations, you are a great artist.
Katie:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):)

coops
03-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Dear Oriane, was your brilliant idea from the start and your beautiful galleries made it all possible. I was just the apprentice and what a super teacher I had. :)

Valerie
03-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Katie this is terrific. Beautiful
Val

alkratzer
03-12-2010, 03:23 PM
OMG! Thank you so much Katie!!! My work isn't WORTHY of this amazing gallery!

I feel like a small town architect whose blueprint for some split level kitchen remodeling has been hung in the Guggenheim!

Thank you so much -- I love it! (Great reflections, BTW) -- Al

Lima
03-17-2010, 10:16 AM
For Lee with all our appreciation. Coops:) and Lima:)

coops
03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Dear Oriane, thats totally brilliant, wonderfully and oh heck its just wonderful to see MOARA living the dream. Well done dear friend.
Congratulations Lee, I cannot tell you how great it was to see the 1000 post.:)

narf
03-17-2010, 11:18 PM
What a pitty that nobody ever recognized the 3D worlds (Active worlds).

They where too early and had no proper marketing.

In those 3D worlds you could do homepages in 3D and it was perfect to
create gallery buildings where you could walk thru.

Unfortunatly in those times most people had only internet with modem
and so everything was quite slow and expensive.

View some screenshots here to get an impression.

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&source=hp&q=active+worlds&btnG=Bilder-Suche&gbv=1

Maybe I should take a look, if my gallery still exists on the test server. :D

And it was NOT Second Life!

Regards.

Lima
03-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Narf, we are all aware of the 3D worlds and an Artrage 3D Virtual Art Gallery would be a nice thing to do.

alkratzer
03-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I have really been floored by Sabena's latest work and decided I would try my hand at creating a gallery. This one is a bit different. Click on the link to see it.

Technical issues -- Link to return soon -- Al (9/10/10)

Anyone who has javascript or active x controls turned off may have troubles viewing this 3-D wall. If it is a severe problem, or I've gone too far away from protocol, I will make a more conventional offering.

For best viewing click on the "full screen" arrow on the lower right.

Thanks

Al

Lima
03-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Al:eek::eek::eek::eek: fantastic, fantastic. Sabena will love it. The full screen mode is spectacular. Wow terrific, amazing and totally beautiful.:eek::eek::eek:

Alexandra
03-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Well done Katie, Oriane, Al-these are wonderful.:)

coops
03-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Thats fantastic Alkratzer, I love it, I love it and I am sure Sabena will too. :)

wenkat
03-20-2010, 01:17 AM
Very nice indeed!:)

alkratzer
03-21-2010, 01:40 AM
Thanks Oriane, Alexandra, Coops, Wenkat! I hope Sabena likes it!

sabena
03-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi,

I really appreciated what you've done Alkratzer.
Thank you so much :D:D

I really enjoy to see my work in 3D
Thank you again :p

Sabena

PS: Alkratzer can i put the link to that presentation you made in my website?

Lee
03-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Dear Oriane, Coops and All!!! sure made my day!!! had computer trouble and was gone for a while, what a nice greeting that you send! and made me laugh, sometimes forget that my style is no style :D:o;):rolleyes::D, Appreciate so much this gallery for bringing together these fine artists, am honored to be included in this MOARA!!! Thank You so much!!!! xox :)

Mairzie Dotes
03-26-2010, 12:39 AM
orianelima,
No matter what the weather, enjoying the color drenched creations of all
of our artist members including coops, sabena, alkratzer and Lee are as
pleasurable as if strolling through an ever blooming garden. What wonders
are to be found here. :)

coops
04-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I took the liberty of doing a gallery for Josephine Earp, her paintings are lovely and she is such a wonderful member of the forums. Hope you like it Jo:)

Lima
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Coops, you're a fantastic person. Beautiful gallery for JO:):):):):)

RobertSWade
04-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Jo is a tremendous talent and an absolute asset to our community. Once again, well done KJ. :) You're a wonder.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
04-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Coops I just dont know what to say,except THANK YOU for honoring me with this tribute It looks fantastic and I have just had to wipe my eyes dryI am so full of emosion. Thank you again Best wishes Jo xxx

Caesar
04-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I really appreciated the new galleries of and tributes to Lee and Jo! Magnificent!

coops
07-24-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi folks
Bobbyray has done such a fabulous job on ArtragUs and I would like to thank him so very much with this little gallery of some of his wonderful work although there were so many to choose from it was difficult to select which ones to use. Bobby, you are a star (no pun intended lol) working as you do on the magazine. I thank you and your helpers for all your hard work. I hope you enjoy your gallery.
Katie:)

Caesar
07-24-2010, 09:48 AM
A well deserved exhibition space (literally :D) for our astounding BobbyStarRay, the AR magazine rey (from Spaninsh for king)! ... and another stunning achievement of our dear Katie in this MOARA!

Lee
07-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Dear Kate, So Beautiful!!! what an exibit!!! BobbyRay's Beautiful Gallery of Galixy's suspended in the galixy, a thrilling showcase!!!:)

Lima
07-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Katie, nice. A grate tribute to the ArtRus Bob. Very well done.:)

Mairzie Dotes
07-25-2010, 01:23 AM
coops,
BobbyRay's universe never looked so awe inspiring. We need not strap
ourselves into a space ship and leave earth's boundaries to explore
the stars, galaxies and beyond because here they are, framed Tiffany
like heavenly jewels on display for our delight and wonder ... an
"out of this world" celebration of inspiration and art. A most stunning
tribute. :)

Jasminek
07-25-2010, 01:46 AM
LOVE this original idea.!!!:)

Bobbyray
07-25-2010, 02:08 AM
katie,

WOW...thats really cool! I love it. I am gonna print it and frame it. Now where to put it? lol OK, for now as a background on my computer....

This is so kind of you to do this, I am beside myself looking in amazement. Wait I have to um well dry my eyes.....lol Odd too that I am also working on a dvd of my arts..... Precious metals masks, Space Art, abstract art and music...(classical guitar). I will be selling that....um I hope. lol

A special thanks to all of you ragers that make our magazine work. I just put things together and the real troopers of ArtRageUS e-magazine are all of the past, present and future volunteers that make it all a reality since the beginning. Their hard work and sacrafice has provided us all with our very own ArtRageUS e-magazine which benefits us all. They deserve much more than I do. We all have understood that life is busy for most of us and thus most ragers can not help out too much so we do the best we can and hope for more participation in future issues. ;)

Caesar, Lee, Orianelima and Mairzie........thanks so much.... I am blushing....lol Really, thank you all! Ragers Forever! :eek:

Bobbyray

mannafig
07-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Katie this is brilliant so well done:):)

Sketchism71
09-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Here is an updated link to a video created for this thread. This video can only be accessed by this link. I had to change the status to semi-private because of some issues on youtube. Sorry for the inconvenience.:)

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0KB4AzhRa4

Thanks!:D

Alexandra
09-09-2010, 05:51 AM
Thank you Eddie, and all of you for these beautiful and thoughtful contributions. This was so kind, couldn't help but have a tear in my eye.

wenkat
09-09-2010, 06:11 AM
A worthwhile tribute! Excellently done!:)

coops
09-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Wow Sketch this is really wonderful. To see every gallery in MOARA is so heart warming. Thank you so much for bringing all the enjoyment and happiness this clip holds.:)

Jasminek
09-09-2010, 06:33 AM
What a wonderful project and works.:D Delightful!

Lima
09-09-2010, 01:42 PM
:):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:;) :cool:

ScottF
09-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Thanks Sketch for this great tribute to ArtRage, the creators of the gallery, and of course to all the great artists and friends who have contributed so much over the years!

screenpainter
09-10-2010, 06:16 PM
That's a wonderful addition Coops! Really out of this world. :) Fantastic! The perfect gallery you designed for the stellar artistic visions of Bobby Ray.

Lima
09-27-2010, 10:04 AM
I dedicate to Mrs. Coops this 30.003rd visit to MOARA.

coops
09-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Thank you so much dear Oriane, I feel very humbled and honoured my friend:)

screenpainter
10-11-2010, 07:12 PM
For our very accomplished and often avant garde experimental artist....
a tribute to the wonderful artworks of Dany51.

posted 10/10/10 at approximately 10:10 pm. :)

(click to see the larger version)

Lima
10-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Without a doubt an exceptional artist. Beautiful gallery. Congratulations GZ, a great tribute to Danny.

Mairzie Dotes
10-12-2010, 01:34 AM
gzairborne,
Excellent gallery tribute and what a stunning setting to feature Dany's
art. Much thought and creative design has obviously gone into this
lovely piece. The attention to details is impressive ... well done g.z.! :)

screenpainter
10-12-2010, 02:12 AM
yes... wonderful artist...thanks Oriane for your comment. glad you liked.
Mairzie... glad you like... but my simple contribution was the easy part.

Jasminek
10-12-2010, 02:36 AM
:DBEAUTIFul indeed.

SCP
10-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Great to catch up with all the galleries of wonderful Artists here,last entry Dany51 is a nice touch with a painting sitting on the couch,nice tribute,well done GZ !;):):):)

coops
10-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Dear Albert thats fantastic. What a great look for the beautiful artwork of Dany. Congratulations to both of you:)

Lima
10-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Four artists of the first magnitude:
Coops, Marzie, Byron Callas and Gzairborne.

Coops, honored by Fraser Paice in his movie "Katie Coops Paintings" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0RzdTbQPw&feature=player_embedded) Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0RzdTbQPw&feature=player_embedded)

Marzie and her great art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000629-d37ecd4789/Mair.swf)

Byron Callas and his great abstract art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000625-ebffcecf97/Callas.swf)

Gzairborn and his great art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000627-e2d1ee3cc4/GZ.swf)

-------------------------------MOARA----------------------------------

Alexandra
10-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow, wonderful!

Lee
10-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Dear Oriane, Thank You so much, these are beautiful!!! what a wonderful thing to do! recognized two of the pretty background songs too, Take Five and Some Day My Love Will Come? , best wishes!:)

coops
10-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Thank you dear Oriane for including me with such esteemed and wonderful people.:)

screenpainter
10-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks Oriane! I agree... very honored to be in such company. I sure have missed seeing Byron's work... so this was great to see again his beautiful work.

Mairzie Dotes
10-14-2010, 05:41 PM
orianelima,
Oh my, oh my .... ooooooooh my! :o I get teary eyed easy enough and viewing
your endearing acknowledgement has rendered me at a loss for the
proper words as I try to ignore wet cheeks in an attempt to say .....
from the bottom of my heart ... thank you kind sir ... a sincere thank
you for your gracious mention ... your gift of art and and your heartfelt
generosity in expressing that which reaches out and embraces the
very soul ... at least with me ... the emotive blending of art and song
in such a personalized way. I am deeply touched ... how very very
beautiful! :)

Lima
10-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Mair, was for me a great pleasure and a great satisfaction to make this film.

I have for Coops, for you, for Byron and Albert and many others, a great admiration and a great affinity. Unfortunately, we are in this virtual space and we can not know ourselves better. Glad you all liked.

With relation to MOARA, Coops is a veritable bastion, the flag, and the soul of MOARA; Gzair has cooperated significantly. Many others also did.

It would be interesting that the new members also participate actively in shaping new galleries. MOARA is an open thread and is an important digital document. If you want to pay tribute to a friend or an artist that you admire, you are welcome to do so.:)

coops
10-16-2010, 05:42 AM
So many paintings to choose from with Eighty+ whos work I always enjoy as well as his sense of humour. Hope you enjoy this Eighty and please keep painting.

Lee
10-16-2010, 06:00 AM
Dear Kate, Such a dear thing to do, and what a lovely presentation for our dear 80+! it is so nice to see his work together, yes, his humor is a big part of his art and makes it that much more to enjoy, feel a little guilty not to pay a ticket price to enter the MOARA Galleries, good job!:)

screenpainter
10-16-2010, 02:27 PM
well done Katie!!! a fine tribute to our prolific classical artist and humorist. :)

This thread needs to be a sticky. :rolleyes: :mad: :cool: :o :( <according to all these folks.
perhaps there are others who agree?

justjean
10-16-2010, 03:42 PM
What a wonderful art gallery you all have created, so much to admire and enjoy.... thank you one and all :)

coops
10-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Thank you Lee, Albert and Jean, I just hope that Eighty sees it as I havent seen him around for a couple of days. I just love his sense of humour:)

Mairzie Dotes
10-18-2010, 02:47 AM
coops,
A well deserved acclamation and tribute to eighty+ and his
remarkable works of art. A most admirable gallery. :)

Lima
11-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Eighty take a look at page 106, OK. Coop's tribute to you. Enjoy Sir.:D

Caesar
11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Thank You dear Katie for this marvellous gallery room dedicated to a young and quite promising artist :D who solicited particularly my admiration, thoughts on great art and inspiration! :)

eighty+
11-26-2010, 12:16 AM
thanks coops overwelmed only wish the wife could have seen it would have made her laugh thank you thanks Lima for telling me as it must have been when I was away thanks to everbody for kind comments

eighty+
11-26-2010, 03:00 AM
Lima Where's Coops ???

coops
11-26-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm here Eighty and so pleased that you like my little tribute to you, its very well deserved and pleased to see you back again too:)

byroncallas
03-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Four artists of the first magnitude:
Coops, Marzie, Byron Callas and Gzairborne.

Coops, honored by Fraser Paice in his movie "Katie Coops Paintings" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0RzdTbQPw&feature=player_embedded) Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK0RzdTbQPw&feature=player_embedded)

Marzie and her great art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000629-d37ecd4789/Mair.swf)

Byron Callas and his great abstract art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000625-ebffcecf97/Callas.swf)

Gzairborn and his great art Here (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000627-e2d1ee3cc4/GZ.swf)

-------------------------------MOARA----------------------------------

Lima, I had not noticed you had made this post having been away from the forums for a while. And being included with MaryAnn, Albert and Katie is an honor in every respect. Thank you so much - very thoughtful of you dear friend. It certainly was a surprise to stumble on this. What a great way to make my day. :):):):)

Alexandra
03-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Katie, this is so nice and a big congrats to E+!!!:):):)

coops
03-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Hope you like my little tribute to the creator of MOARA dear Oriane. So many wonderful paintings to choose from so I guess I went with a few of my favourites. Keep them coming dear Oriane:)

byroncallas
03-08-2011, 06:31 AM
Katie, a terrific new tribute to our illustrious Oriane Lima - creator and head curator of the MOARA. These are great selections and wonderful display of Oriane's outstanding work. Oriane remains one of my key artistic inspirations here in the Forums - so three cheers for taking the time to refocus on the work of a fine artist and fine human being. :):):)

Likewise, it's great to see this thread re-emerging. It is an enduring inspiration.

Lima
03-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Dear Coops, I have no words to thank you. A marvel. Wonderful. I am proud and this only adds to the admiration I feel for you. Byron, dear friend, thank you.

byroncallas
03-08-2011, 08:10 PM
I'm bumping this up again because...it's worth oodles of looks. :):):):)

Caesar
03-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Dear Oriane, this is Your nemesis! :D You started this MOARA as a tribute to so many AR mates to then have it marvellously grown up with the invaluable contribution of Katie only to finally fall victim of Your own wish to honour and collect individually and together friends and great artists in here! A well deserved punishment! :eek:;):p:D:p

screenpainter
03-09-2011, 03:29 AM
beautiful display Katie. wonderful works Oriane. just a perfect combo. :)

Lee
03-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Dear Katie, Wonderful job presenting Oriane's magnificent paintings!, your placement makes me imagine him sitting at his favorite wooden crate bar with his paintings on display nearby?;):D:)

coops
03-09-2011, 05:26 AM
My dear Oriane I am so delighted that you like your little gallery I am just so sorry that there just wasn't room for all of your wonderful paintings dear friend.:)
Thanks dear Albert:)
Cesare, he really should get a round of appaulse for starting of MOARA shouldnt he:)
Lee, what a wonderful thought and yes I can now see it too.:)

eighty+
03-09-2011, 10:34 PM
..........LIMA..........Yuk....Yuk look for the icon. Yeah....:D:D

Jim Walsh
03-10-2011, 06:49 PM
These posts are a wonderful reminder of the real heart felt love of the art and people who contribute to this forum. Personally, I am very happy to have found ArtRage and all of you. You have enriched me and others. Small comments of support have helped me continue to grow. I love seeing all your work and reading your words.
Jim

javier
03-11-2011, 01:55 AM
WOW I missed this thread, I mean this great gallery and a tribute to such great artists, great, congratulations.:):):):)

Jules
03-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Great work their coops, Im sure Oriane loves that, thanks for your input :D

byroncallas
03-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I just felt like once again echoing my admiration for the brilliance of this thread. It is so rewarding taking time perusing it from end to end.

Lima
03-16-2011, 03:07 AM
You guys:eek::eek::eek:
Lee:cool:

Lima
03-16-2011, 03:25 AM
Meanwhile, across the street, some guys are drinking cachaça and chatting.

_ You see over there? the MOARA? See it?

_ Yeah, I see… it is writen on the top. It is the first time I see it around here. Hmm,what it means?

_ Museum of ArtRageous Art. Those guys come once and while, settle on that vacant lot and build the place… they sit on those crates.

_ Hmm, what it is all about?

_ About art, my friend... about art! They show nice fantastic paintings, and discuss art for long time, From here where I am, I can hear comments on dead colors, composition, Veermer, Munsell ...

_ You understand their language? dead colors? Vier???... Munzel??

_ Watch it, moron,,, they listen to very good music (http://files.proartes.webnode.com.pt/200000642-6e4176f3b6/Moara.swf), and have tasty drinks. They talk about art my friend. Ya get me?

_ Whee, hmm… odd... but beautiful and exquisite.

_ Voila…you're catching on. Do you see that woman holding a flute of wine in her right hand? She is Ms. Katie Coops, an incredible well known MOARA leading artist. Besides her is Ms. Lee another fantastic artist.

_ And the others?

_ Top notch artists, mate. Renowned artists in the art world. Nice to have them here just in front, isn't?

_ Eh, very nice. And what about that cat?

_ Ah! the cat? If it hadn´t been for the cat, there wouldn't be MOARA.

_ How is that?

_ It is a long story. One day I’ll tell you…

_ Tell me, man, those guys, they drop by? They talk to you?

_ Some, yes. They cross the street, come here and beat a chat with me.

_ Are you kidding me? … they understand your english? Hahaha…I bet not…

_ After a pint of cachaça, who would not understand my english. hahaha…some ask for absinthe... but most drink caipirinha, pinga, they smoke and wonder about how things are going.

_ Really?

_ Oh, yeah...

_ Hmm… and… so what?

_ So what, what? So what? So what, nothing mate… some of them speak a little far-fetched, even complicated, expressing an artistic free way of philosophycal thinking., ya know? they verbalize whatever occurs at the edge of awareness. ...But I like it ... they know what they are talking about, gives me the opportunity to learn things I never heard of, you know?

_ Free!!!…err… free way of philowhat??? …edge of awaerness??? You're playing me, Pô!!! Ya joking…Speak right, man.

_ Listen carefully buddy: What is good? What is beautiful? Do we have free will? Does God exist? Does the world around us exist? What is a person? What is truth? What is evil? What is the relationship between mind and body?

_ Wait, just wait a bit… this is too complicated for me to understand…

_ It's hard for me too, boob, but I enjoy trying to.., hahaha… at one point I heard one of them saying.: “When we speak of Nature it is wrong to forget that we are ourselves a part of Nature. We ought to view ourselves with the same curiosity and openness with which we study a tree, the sky or a thought... Matisse said it” … he completed.

_ Ahhn? Matisse? Funny name…

_ Hahaha those guys are awsum, they are nice good humored people… intelligent ...
very fine persons. They get a little above normal and excited. under the effect of cachaça, And then they talk a lot… in spurts, all at the same time, is even more difficult to understand them. But that is all... after a while, they return to MOARA, they sit on those crates and chat until dawn... Tomorrow they are all gone.

_ Really? I tell you what, I'd like to be around with my sons, the next time they gather again.

_ Sure, but you know something? There are many many more of them.

_ Don't tell me man... how many?

_ I don't know exactly… what I know is that they are open 24/7, and you can find each and everyone of them here (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=) .

_ Man!!! I need a double dose of that Grão de Galo.

_ Me to, hahaha.

Weeks
03-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Beautiful job, looks so... Human..

Best,

Weeks

byroncallas
03-16-2011, 07:25 AM
A great rap Oriane - and painting. Great to keep this thread always bouncing to the top - my favorite in all the Forums. :):):)

eighty+
03-16-2011, 08:13 AM
Spell bound Lima :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

screenpainter
03-16-2011, 06:07 PM
beautiful art pieces Lima! Thank you for keeping the Museum of Artrageous art alive. :)

Caesar
03-16-2011, 10:52 PM
After paintings and music, dear Oriane, You added also a quite fascinating and exquisite literary piece now, in the form of a dialogue vaguely reminding me a maieutic excercise of Socrates. ;):)
It speaks of world, nature, mysteries, in a word, of life, but even more of people, of universal language and brotherhood possible around art, either visual or musical, enjoying food or drinks and presence of friends and mates.
If we only could all resume this way of life and relationship style, a truly, deeply, humanly civilized environment, together with all the good progress provided to us as opportunity .... :rolleyes:

Thank You dear Oriane once again for the gift of Your presence, that of Katie, a MOARA pillar, and too many other in this AR family to remind individually.

coops
03-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Dear Oriane, this is beyond words. Love the painting and oh how I giggled and awwwwwwwwwed when reading your words. Fantastic, wonderful brilliant as are all the Artrages and friends.:)
(by the way I just popped into that friendly bar for a glass of red wine, CHEERS!!!!!):)

Alexandra
03-17-2011, 04:13 AM
This is wonderful dear Oriane.:):):):):):):):):)

AT-TA
03-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Very pretty!

Lee
03-17-2011, 10:06 AM
.....dreams are just like wine
....CHEERS to you all and to all the Irish too!!!,,,:)

MacPix
03-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Really, REALLY great!:D

Sketchism71
03-18-2011, 04:15 AM
Fantastic new additions since I last posted here. What a historical beautiful thread this is!

D Akey
03-18-2011, 01:51 PM
This is sooooooooo great, Oriane! Hahah. Wow. What a tribute to the folks at MOARA who spill over to the nearby cafe's and discuss Art and well, everything. I found myself looking at the artists, and I want to go there. Great music as well. You did everyone proud. :):):):):)

And that dialog was fantastic. It must have been inspired by the blank looks one gets when trying to take some of the ideas of artists out into the world. Hahah. I also love that black gentleman in the second picture. Excellent form and very believable. Good brushwork and color as well. :):):):):)

Saphire
03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
This is an amazing thread. Thank you:D

eighty+
03-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Hi lima I now i said I was spellbound but the trueff is after Chatting with

you and your mates and drinking that booze whats it called er Grao de

Galo I couldn't see for a couple of days anyway thanks for the chat

when I'm down or is it up ?? your way again I'll pop in OK

Lima
03-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Weeks, thank you.
Byron :cool:
GZ :cool:
Caesar, Maieutics excercise? Thanks for this one.:cool:
Coops :)
Alexandra :)
AT, :)
Lee, :)
MacPix :)
Sketch :cool:
Akey, thanks for the fantastic comment. If you notice carefully, you are inside. :D
Saphire:)
Eighty, hahaha me too :D

My intention with this dialogue was to include all ArtRage artists in MOARA, what I got in an indirect way, HERE. (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=)

Coops, thank you again.
Thank you all very much.

Caesar
03-19-2011, 11:34 AM
... and Your last two artpieces here, dear Oriane, show both that You're an absolutely terrific artist and that, on the very last, between the two persons in the dialogue, at least one physically looked like Socrates (amazing character indeed, painted with an aweful capability).

byroncallas
03-19-2011, 07:11 PM
What the heck, I'm bumping because it's worth it. Revisiting again, and then again, I still love your two new additions Oriane. Great exchanges on these last entries too. :)

byroncallas
07-13-2011, 07:42 PM
These needs to be bounced to the top every now and then, and I guess today is now or then. :)

eighty+
07-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Cost me another hour of my life thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

coops
08-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Hi folks, thought it was time we had another gallery in MOARA and I hope Gary (GXHPAINTER) doesnt mind me choosing his work for this. I had a hard time choosing which ones to put in as there are so many to pick from so I went for some of my favourites.:)
Hope you all enjoy seeing a few of his great works in the brilliant world that is MOARA a gallery of wonderful artwork and artists that will never be forgotten LONG LIVE MOARA:)

byroncallas
08-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Coops, you picked the right guy for a new show. Gary's work is fantastic and your display is a wonderful tribute. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Alexandra
08-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Awesome Katie! Great job and wonderful tribute to such a wonderful and talented person our Gary.

gxhpainter2
08-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Katie... WOW I am so flattered!.:eek:. my FIRST gallery show.:D:D:D. and to be part of MOARA gallery is indeed an honor! Thanks so much for putting this together... I have spent several hours previously exploring this fantastic thread!..:):):):):):):)

pat1940
08-08-2011, 05:48 AM
Katie great job, Gary has done some fantastic work, he deserves it, congrats to you Gary:):):):)

silvy
08-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Many thanks Katie and Gary....MOARA FOREVER:D:):D

coops
08-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Its very well deserved Gary, you are a great member and buddy in the Artrage forums. :)
Thanks Byron, Sandy, Pat and Silvey, pleased you enjoyed it and thought it would be something great for the new members to glance through and enjoy too. As Silvy says MOARA FOREVER and LIMA too:)

byroncallas
08-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes, Viva Lima. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

D Akey
08-09-2011, 04:04 AM
LONG LIVE MOARA and MOARIANE LIMA!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

Well done Ms Coops!!!!! GX, with his eye for design and abstraction certainly deserves this tribute! :cool::):cool::):cool:

Lima
08-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Undoubtedly, Moara is one of those special places to visit. It was and is continuously being developed with care and affection, and represents what is best in digital painting artistry. Galleries with big names on display. A magnificent Coops:rolleyes::eek: work, perpetuates the Moara, fantastic:eek:!!!

To her our most heartfelt thanks:). I also feel honored with the treatment directed to me, and I'm happy about that.

Gary certainly deserves its gallery. Congratulations Gary:).

coops
08-10-2011, 03:25 AM
I am so happy that you all enjoyed another trip around the MOARA galleries, I started looking again from page one and was totally enthralled and amazed at the wonderful paintings and artists.
To my dear friend Oriane, thank you for being the corner stone of such a wonderful place.:)

coops
08-19-2011, 09:51 AM
I am so happy to post galleries for Skylar who needed two of them to show just a few of his brilliant artwork. Skylar, I am sorry that I couldnt show most and I again chose some of my own favourites which I hope you approve of. You are a brilliant artist.

gxhpainter2
08-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Katie... a great tribute to a fabulous artist.. he is certainly a cornerstone artist of this forum (IMHO)... congratulations to Skylar...!! and thanks to you and Lima for MOARA..

byroncallas
08-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Spectacular tribute Katie to one of the great guys of the Forum and one of the truly inspirational and experimental artists among us with credentials to boot. :)

Alexandra
08-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Wonderful tribute to a wonderful person Katie.:):):):):):):)

L Skylar Brown
08-20-2011, 04:04 AM
I am so Honored, and Humbled. Coops, Thank you so very much. This was totally unexpected, and it came on a day that had been one in a string of very rough ones. After viewing this Wonderful presentation, I was overwhelmed at first, totally incapable of posting any response at all.
Coops, The selected images are Many of my personal favorites. You did a great job of choosing as well as setting them in this environment.
Confession time - I have always wanted to be part of this, but figured my works, which often don't get that much response, were maybe a bit off the mark to merit such a thing.
Again, I Am So Proud To Be Chosen For This Honor.
Thank You.

MSIE
08-21-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm in awe :eek: :) :)

what a great idea! thank you Oriane and coops for creating such wonderful tributes of all those great ArtRage-Artists :) :)

congratulations to everyone :)

Lima
08-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Skylar, congratulations. Katie was very happy in the organization of your gallery here in Moara. A major display of your great talent. Katie well done:).

RobertSWade
08-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Katie, what a brilliant presentation of my good friend's talent and impressive range of artistic styles.
It should be mentioned that the presentation itself is a work of art. Well and admirably done Dear Lady.
Skylar, there's no possible explanation as to how it took this long for you to have a gallery in MOARA. I know I'm not alone in having admired your work since day one. One of your works (that old truck) moved me to write a soliloquy. Congratulations my friend.

D Akey
08-21-2011, 06:53 PM
I guess we artists are forever looking for recognition, comes with the box of paints. Same with writers, actors and I suppose everybody else. But Skylar, you of course deserve the recognition, and then some.

What this forum and communication on the internet in general has taught me is that it's really easy to draw the wrong conclusions from reading posts with the wrong inflection, especially with humor or giving feedback. And sometimes no feedback at all can be taken as a rejection on both sides of the posts.

This MOARA museum was created by Oranelima (Dr. Lima), I believe, to frame not just the art as an art form, but celebrate the artist's hand. And in the museum context it produced the most amazing effect. . . like Wow!

Putting together tributes for others has been totally casual and off the cuff. Never because of votes. It's a gift from some exceptionally friendly people who took their time to perform this kindness. Schedules being brutal in this world, I would guess we're all sorta busy with our day to day stuff, and unfortunately it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Mate, your work rocks. You certainly deserve it, without a doubt. I'm very glad Coops made happen in a grand way what the rest of us were probably thinking all along, that we admire your work and appreciate your continuing to delight us with your fine offerings. The museum suits ya.

High time, too. Congrats, my dear chap.

justjean
08-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Congratulation to one and all on the wonderful gallerys posted here for our pleasure and thanks to all the museum coordinators for all their work :D

Lima
08-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Putting together tributes for others has been totally casual and off the cuff. Never because of votes. It's a gift from some exceptionally friendly people who took their time to perform this kindness.

You certainly deserve it, without a doubt. I'm very glad Coops made happen in a grand way.

The Moara is an open space, all those who wish can participate. If you want to honor an artist this is one way to do it. Many already have. This principle was often explained through the life of Moara.
Oriane Lima

coops
08-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks and I am so happy that you all enjoyed the gallery of Skylar.
Dear Skylar, I am really moved by your words. You are a brilliant artist and a fine person in this forum. Your presence in MOARA is long overdue and I am so pleased that I managed to select some of your favourites too.
LONG LIVE MOARA.
As dear Oriane says, if anyone would like to contribute to MOARA and a favourite artist please do so as MOARA is everyones place and it should never be forgotten as Oriane's idea was such a brilliant one. This is a forums of friends, hands across the world and painting for everyone.:)

coops
08-22-2011, 11:26 PM
AT-TA is an artist who paintings I have long admired. I hope that you all enjoy viewing many of her wonderful paintings. Beautiful paintings ANNA:)

screenpainter
08-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Katie, it is wonderful to see you back at your labor of love. wonderful new galleries for Gary and Skylar and AT-TA.
it was good to visit the Museum OF ArtRageous Art ( MOARA) again.
Congrats to you for keeping it alive and well. :) :) :)

Lima
08-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Katie, wonderful. Ana is one of the most significant talents:eek: of this forum. She deserves it.

D Akey
08-23-2011, 12:42 PM
ATTA, what an assembly of your fine work this is. Your work together like this shows you to be a wonderful portraitist in addition to having a range of styles you handle so nicely. Beautiful stuff.

Ms Coops, you are so fluid with these, a fine tributarian. . . er tributery. . .tributary. . . well done again.

gxhpainter2
08-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Hooray for AT-TA.... we all love her fabulous works.!!. I had to go back and review her gallery to see all the wonder portraits.. thanks katie for the great work on setting up her gallery!... really a nice job.:D:D:):):)

Gray
08-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Oh wow, this thread is still kicking! How awesome is that? Is there an updated table of contents for this monster? ^.^ I'm a little intimidated by the wild number of posts this thing has got up to. :D

AT-TA
08-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Coops,I am out of my breath. I never expected to make it so "far."With this kind of honor and recognition, you have uplifted my artistic ago...and it feels wonderfully good. I thank you so much, for your time , it is, as somebody mentioned here, the deed of love and as such, i am accepting it.

I love the saloon layout for the gallery, it is so pretty.And the front pictures, it is a very good choice.

Thank you, dear Coops, Katie. :)

Thank you all, for your supportive comments, they are really appreciated. :)

coops
08-24-2011, 03:05 AM
It was such a pleasure Anna and I am so pleased that you liked it. This is my way of giving something back to Artrage as the program and forums have given me so very very much and so many wonderful people that I can now call friends:)
LONG LIVE MOARA:)

scribbledsoul
08-24-2011, 03:13 AM
I've been poring over this thread for days; this is absolutely amazing! What a great tribute to our artist friends, and such a labor of love! :)

RobertSWade
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Yet another wonder, dear Katie.
A well deserved tribute, dear AT-TA.

silvy
08-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Beautiful work Katie:), a deserved tribute to AT-TA:)
Bravissime!!

coops
08-26-2011, 12:46 AM
It totally agree that AT-TA's paintings deserve a place in MOARA. So good to see them altogether.:)

justjean
08-26-2011, 01:17 AM
:) Another wonderful and deserving addition to the gallery, Katie

coops
08-28-2011, 09:50 AM
It gives me the greatest pleasure to put a gallery into MOARA for Hanzz, his caricatures a brilliant and I hope you all enjoy seeing a few of them.:)

D Akey
08-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Hanzz, esteemed caricaturist. . . Fantastic work! Nice to stumble onto your room in the museum! Like an unexpected treasure trove, and experience I often have in museums in foreign cities, as with the Louvre. Great stuff.

Well done Ms Coops, again! Great eye for presentation, everybody with their own look to their show. :):):)

Lima
08-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Scheinen: appear, seem, seem to be, appear to be...scheinen typically involves illuding something. As an artistic rendering, In his works, Hanz masterfuly eludes and exaggerates a person’s most noticeable feature. Fantastic:eek:.

See his homepage http://hanzz.be/start.html:eek:

screenpainter
08-29-2011, 08:58 AM
wow, thanks Katie for correcting that huge oversight. how did we ever miss Hanzz? apologies Hanzz. would have done it ages ago had I realized you were missed in the Museum Of ArtRageous Art. Well, a long over due tribute. Good to see your work in the new addition. :)

coops
08-31-2011, 02:52 AM
My pleasure Screenpainter, dont know how this one got missed but better later than never. Thanks Mr Akey and dear Oriane:)

coops
09-03-2011, 01:35 AM
It is such a coincidence that I just finished Shechats gallery when she is the featured artist in the Artrage magazine which just goes to show what a fine artist she is. Hope you enjoy seeing some more of her work and a few of my favourites.:)

silvy
09-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Many thanks Katie for Hanzz's gallery and Shechat's:):):).
It's a very pleasure to see their works in our personal setting

shechat
09-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Thank you so much Katie, It's an honour to be included with such great company.

Lima
09-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Shechat's gallery:eek::eek::eek: Shechat, you deserve it:rolleyes:
Coops you are special. Well done.

coops
09-03-2011, 10:02 PM
As always dear Oriane it was a pleasure to do this, all these wonderful artists and friends deserve a place in MOARA.:)

coops
09-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Lots of Artragers have had fun falling down the Rabbit hole and I thank them all and Peter for creating so many great pictures. I found a few and gave them a little gallery which I hope you all enjoy, thanks for all your fun pictures:)

MSIE
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
wow, great idea! :)

it's cool to see lots of RHD's (Rabbit Hole Designs) in one image! :eek: :)
thanks a lot, coops, for including some of mine ;)

D Akey
09-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Shechat, how wonderfully bright and cheerful. Lovely work, very clean.
You look great in your fresh new MOARA!

Ms Coops. . . the Rabbit Hole! EGAD! Looks great and a sort of tumbling in quality. Sure hope I packed enough carrots?!?!?!

Best looking vertigo I've ever experienced. And a great tribute to Carroll Hitchcock. . .er Alfred Lewis. . . I'm suddenly so disoriented. . .

Kidding aside: Great presentation of some amazing artwork!

AT-TA
09-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Beautiful, as usually, Coops.

Caesar
09-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Congratulations to the new entries in this huge MOARA project and to Katie, who add her art to exalt the mate artist in this virtual Museum!

coops
09-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Pleased you all like it, long live MOARA:)

Lima
09-29-2011, 11:15 AM
This hole is endless, has no end. You show us that a journey through this hole can display fantastic images by brilliant artist.:eek: Great idea Coops.

Alexandra
09-29-2011, 04:35 PM
These are great Katie! Thanks for including some of mine in your cool presentation of the RHD's. Great museum for Hannz as well and Shechat. I am so behind I need to look at the whole thread.:eek:

eighty+
10-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. No good you hiding we all know where u are

So come out into the limelight so we can cheer you I'm afraid you'll

Have to put up with lots of curtain calls congrats

mannafig
10-29-2011, 09:45 AM
My goodness it has been so long since I visited Moara I am so pleased I popped in again. you have done some fabulous work dear Katie and set up fantastic displays for all the amazing artists here. fantastic:):)

eighty+
10-29-2011, 12:09 PM
thanks Manfig :D:D:D

coops
10-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the timely reminder dear Eighty, I have come out of hiding to do another gallery which I hope you will all enjoy.

Kenmo's cars are brilliant as well as all his other artworks and I hope this brings a smile :)

eighty+
10-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Hello Katie Katie Coops Ken will be pleased but I think you've

Missed out A. In palace:cool: yeah we know Ken is having a hard

Time so this will help him keep afloat congrats.

EB
10-29-2011, 11:29 PM
I took time to view a number of the last entries, all of them are well done.

D Akey
10-30-2011, 05:27 AM
I agree with Mr Ploos. I think this is good timing. Clever display too Ms Coops. Clever placing his paintings within his painting. :D It works!

Not to mention it looks fantastic Kenmo!!! Placing them side by side like this really shows how well they fit together. It's as if you had painted it this way in the first place. The colors and the sheer fun of the subjects is like the potency of a double shot. Bravo and you're looking great! :):):):)

Hope you're doing alright.

kenmo
10-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the timely reminder dear Eighty, I have come out of hiding to do another gallery which I hope you will all enjoy.

Kenmo's cars are brilliant as well as all his other artworks and I hope this brings a smile :)

Wow...I feel quite honoured... very nice work Katie....

Many thanks....

Ken

coops
11-01-2011, 01:12 AM
It was a pleasure to do this one Kenmo and so happy you enjoyed it as it is well derserved:)

justjean
11-01-2011, 03:38 AM
A great thread here, so nice to see the galleries of all the painters :)

coops
11-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Hope you like your gallery JustJean, its well deserve as you are such a great contributor to the forums and I really enjoy your wonderful art.:)

D Akey
11-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Looks Great!!!! Justjean, you paint up such great animal pics with such attitude and personality. And the people pictures as well. Fantastic work! Taking your place with the MOARA galleries and high time too!

Congratulations!! It's beautiful all put together like this.

Well done Ms Coops! Thank you for your giving us all something special. :):):):):)

justjean
11-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Katie, I love it and you are so kind as to include a gallery for me. Your work and time to honour us all is so appreciated, you are a special kinda gal and contribute so much to the wonderful world of ArtRage along with all the so encouraging members :D

screenpainter
11-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Katie, wonderful to see the new additions. So glad you kept the gallery alive.
I loved seeing Peter's rabbit hole paintings in a gallery and wow, some amazing ones I had missed. Shechat's gallery was gorgeous also and Kenmo's was very cool and fun as well. And also Jean's new gallery which celebrates her great art.

Caesar
11-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Dear Katie, Your own architectural and coreographic art as gallery director in here is as much stunning as the artpieces of the great mates You recently added, i.e. Kenmo and JJ!

coops
11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Dear Jean it was an absolute pleasure and you so deserve a gallery:)

eighty+
11-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Hey Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops lets put you and Lima up the top

to show the new one's what you've done freely to show a gallery of other

Ahem should I say Artist or people??? :D :D :D work I think they can

spare a few moments in their painting life's to look!!! YEAH

D Akey
11-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Hey Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops lets put you and Lima up the top

to show the new one's what you've done freely to show a gallery of other

Ahem should I say Artist or people??? :D :D :D work I think they can

spare a few moments in their painting life's to look!!! YEAH

That's not a bad idea. No idea how they make stickies that are at the tops of the forum sections. But would love to see this at the head of this forum Gallery section that it's in now.

Hopefully it would mean it could still grow with new posts to keep it dynamic. :):):)

eighty+
11-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah I remember it was about ,getting Moara as a sticky Mac would we need a refferendum to make it happen as that seams to be the flavour of the month if that don't work go back to the oldest way just put a price on their heads
as that always works always someone who can't resist the lure of

gold shekels :D:D:D

coops
11-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Hope you enjoy this gallery of some of your wonderful paintings Geoff. It been a pleasure doing this one.

eighty+
11-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Hey Katie Katie Coops another great Gallery funny thing is I don't know

his work so I'm pleased you have shown it very good , but there is one thing

that bother's me don't know wether the picture the door or the window

the alinements is upsetting the eye but don't take any notice of an

old Codger sorry I meant Bodger :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

Caesar
11-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Big claps to our dear Geoff ever climbing with his artpieces towards perfection and to Katie masterful service in this unique collection of wonders!

limey-g
11-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you Katie that is so nice of you to do this for me.
Very much appreciated.
Geoff

eighty+
11-08-2011, 11:31 AM
hey Limey are you looking for the lost chord in Canada Crikey its a big place

Could take you years :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

justjean
11-08-2011, 01:18 PM
limey,your gallery is filled with such lovely delights :):):)

coops
11-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Glad you liked it Geoff, it was a pleasure to do:)

eighty+
11-28-2011, 04:17 AM
a remineder E/S :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

coops
12-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Hope you enjoy your gallery Pat, you are such a great member of the forums and a super painter.:) Merry Christmas:)

pat1940
12-11-2011, 06:39 AM
OMG Katie, this was a shock, thankyou, thankyou so much for this honor, you have made my day, I am so thrilled:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What a beautiful job you did on MY Gallery:)

justjean
12-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Pat, I have just spent some time wandering through your lovely gallery :)

pat1940
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Thankyou Jean, what a compliment, it is so appreciated:)
Wow, Jean just checked out your pbase.com site, your painting blew me away, they are so beautiful, that onion is so exceptional, great work:):):):)

Caesar
12-13-2011, 02:34 AM
I like very much Pat's paintings pattern ... :p Congrats!

pat1940
12-13-2011, 03:39 AM
thankyou Caesar, Katie did a great job:):):)

coops
12-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Hope you like your gallery Neal, you are such a great member of the forums and your paintings are always so great.:):):)

gxhpainter2
12-20-2011, 10:47 AM
So great to see Pat and now Neal's gallery both very talented painters and consistent AR forum mates... a BIG congratulations to you both :D:D

mannafig
12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Fantastic dear Katie another celebration of two more great artists:):)

jibes
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I am humbled by being a part of the great gallery! Thanks so much!

eighty+
12-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Congrats Pat and Neal and to the creater Lima. And to his Disciple
Katie Katie coops for their thoughts and hard work that they've put in
For our joy and Ow,s and ar,hs. :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Caesar
12-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Praise again to Katie and the new entry, Jibes the Great!

screenpainter
12-20-2011, 10:11 PM
fantastic additions to the Museum Of ArtRageous Art. Thank you Katie for continuing this labor of love for us all. unique and wonderful constructions all.
beautiful showcases of our artists.

coops
12-21-2011, 08:20 AM
A place well deserved Neal, you are such a great contributor to the forums

Briex
12-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Wonderful Coops, the MOARA is getting bigger and bigger.

eighty+
12-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey Katie Katie. coops happy new Year start planning. Yeah. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Ho Ho Ho. No good hiding we know were u are

eighty+
12-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Katie Katie. Coops didn't know we had commercial breaks now:confused:

Lima
01-31-2012, 08:05 AM
Fantastic additions to the MOARA. As GZ said thank you Katie for continuing this labor of love for us all.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2d00znt.jpg

pat1940
01-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Thanks, Katie for your time and labor of love for all your work for us artists:):):):):)

coops
01-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Dear Oriane, how wonderful to see you again and you really touch my heart with your words and your painting. MOARA was started by you and your love of the artist in ARTRAGE, I am just trying to do my little bit and I must get going with another gallery.Thank you dear friend and stay well.:)
Many thanks Pat:)

eighty+
01-31-2012, 01:36 PM
hi Doc was wondering where you had got to, but thought no you have
got so much time , thought you must be on a world cruise :D:D and
dining at the Captain table :eek::eek: anyway you can see I'm still smashing
out my rubbish :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
01-31-2012, 01:44 PM
So good to see you back Dr. Lima! Hope we can get to see some of your many offerings, paint or words, again soon!!!! :):):):):)

I love this painting of yours! Great color and you really got her personality in it. Hasn't Katie been a pip keeping MOARA's light burning? :):):)

screenpainter
01-31-2012, 05:42 PM
excellent tribute Dr. Lima. best thing we ever did was hire Katie as the incumbent CEO of Moara. The Museum of Artrageous Artists was it? :) She has done amazing things for all artragers.
and you started it all with your love for the artists. hope you are well and better daily. good to see you around here Oriane.
the portrait is wonderful and she is fully a work of art and you have conveyed her beauty beautifully in your genial style as always.

silvy
02-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Great portrait dear Lima:):) , a lovely tribute to Katie and I'm glad to see you back;).
MOARA the best:D:D

coops
02-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Thought is was about time I did another gallery and hope you enjoy this one. Semd hasnt been around for a little while but I hope that he pops in soon. He is a great painter:)
LONG LIVE MOARA

eighty+
02-11-2012, 02:02 AM
:eek::eek::eek: well done Katie Katie Coops :D :D :D :D :D :D

pat1940
02-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Wonderful portrait of Katie, Lima, she is a gem of a lady:):):)
Katie, I cant believe you put semd (Steve) just yesterday I was thinking were is he, I hope all is well with him, when you see our AR friends often and then you dont, it makes you concerned, hope we see him back soon:confused:

D Akey
02-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Nice tribute to another one of the folks. Hope he does see it and that all's well with him.

byroncallas
02-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Katie, another great tribute. And I love Oriane's portrait of you.

I've haven't seen the thread in months. Reviewing the many new additions since my last visit was a treat. Your contributions keeping the thread alive, relevant and vibrant can't be overstated. This remains my favorite thread in the forum. It is the spirit and the glue. :)

As always, hats off to Oriane for this thread, his brilliant conception. The man is a genious and a prince. :)

Caesar
02-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Thank You again, dear Katie, to have conceived also Semd's exhibition room, another great addition of a unique and masterful AR artist!

screenpainter
02-14-2012, 05:48 AM
beautiful new gallery full of some amazing work by Semd. I hope he is well and visits soon.

silvy
02-14-2012, 08:29 AM
It's always a pleasure visit MOARA:):)
Great work Katie and congratulations for Semd!

coops
03-31-2012, 05:50 AM
Coming up with something for dear Mr Akey has proved a real heachache but I do hope that this will show how he helps with his encouragement, his painterly words and his oh so amusing posts. Thank you dear Mr Akey for all the help you have given to so many of us here in ARTRAGE also for the chuckles and laughs the resound around this wonderful forum:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SI7N22k_A&feature=related
And as reminded by dear Eighty Moon River couldnt get a tiffany glass but this is from Breakfast at Tiffany's

byroncallas
03-31-2012, 06:11 AM
Mr. Akey is an inspiration and bright light. If anyone deserves a place of honor in the MOARA, he's the man. Great job Miss Coops.

gxhpainter2
03-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Katie... EXCELLENT.. mr D Akey does deserve an honored place among all the great artragers in MOARA!.. he is an inspired soul who shares his gift of vision and words to all aspiring painters, with humor and insight he help open our eyes... and thanks for semd74 great gallery I think he shall soon be back..:cool::cool::):)

eighty+
03-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops what no Moon River's looks like Mac Will eat his haggis

Dry :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S

coops
03-31-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi dear Eighty thanks for the reminder hope the link is ok its under the picture on Mr Akeys page hehehe:)

coops
03-31-2012, 08:01 AM
I totally agree Byron (good to see you) and Gary its well deserved:)

mannafig
04-01-2012, 02:15 AM
A great honor to bestow on our dear Mr D Akey and very much deserved:):)
great work dear Katie:):)

eighty+
04-01-2012, 02:09 AM
hey Katie Katie Coops :eek: not so good today looks like our friend is

having a rest Day back to the woolies :D:D went on the link F.S singing

moon river then tried tiffany but got my face slapped :eek: then got locked

in couldn't get out spotted esc on the laptop bingo all oik :D:D:D

have a goon afternoon yeah :D:D:D

D Akey
04-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Wow! You know I have never actually seen that movie. Now I must.

I love the artistic spirit that permeates this forum. One never knows what will spark a picture, and one never knows what picture will spark a bunch of them from the community, as you all do with vampires or faeries or skies or shoving one's head down the rabbit hole like bobbing for apples. . . or bobbing for painting inspirations.

It reminds me a little of that final dance sequence in Footloose where they're all in a circle and then one person pops into the middle of the ring and does a solo, and then they point to someone else, and then they take a solo, etc. It's like everyone is dancing with everyone = Community.

That's one of the fun things for me is how we feed off one another. Like with Mr Ploos, it's dishin' oop the 'aggis. . . And you, dear lady have been serving up the Dance. Take that on several levels.

I have really loved participating with the creative process here. And love clapping my hands to the crazy beat for all the people who come around wanting to express through the visual medium, each to their own nature. It's my great joy to cheer you all on. For me it's about "Cheers" as I lift a Moon River in a Tiffany glass to you all. If it's a full moon. . . weeeellllll. . . I'm still cheering.

Not sure if we should be servin' the 'aggis at happy hour, but it certainly does bring a smile to me mug.

Thanks folks. Mannafig, Byron, Gary, Mr Ploos, you're very kind. And Ms Coops, lots and lots o' cheers, lassay. . . :):):):):):):):):):)

Belvrog
04-01-2012, 05:46 AM
So where can I buy that book.:D:D:D:D Great one Katie !!! I love this thread Oriane and Katie. Big thanks to both of you !!! And a big THANK YOU dear Mr Akey for your immensely kind, helpful and inspiring comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vty4H5QWisQ

:):):)

silvy
04-01-2012, 08:18 AM
So where can I buy that book.:D:D:D:D Great one Katie !!! I love this thread Oriane and Katie. Big thanks to both of you !!! And a big THANK YOU dear Mr Akey for your immensely kind, helpful and inspiring comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vty4H5QWisQ

Totally agree with Belvrog:)

D Akey
04-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Belvrog, you are a demented fellow, and look how you're leading good Silvy down the dark path of silliness by including quoting that link in her response.
Belvrog. . . Silvy. . .

:p:p:pwelCOme!:D:D:D

Lima
04-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Semd, congratulations. Beautiful and well done Katie.

Lima
04-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Mr. DAkey, from the walls of entrance of MOARA, just in the heart's core of this Museum, to Katie's Book. Great doing dear Katie. I think this book should be freely distributed to all those who come to visit MOARA. Byron was here? Great, he said what I'd like to say, great Byron. Akeys eyes have rod and cones completely altered for they see colors as if they where letters harmonically put together in words. What a gift from nature? or years of studies? I think both.

Well, time to

"D"guess

See if you unsolve the "D"guess challenge: "D" in DAkey's name stands for?.... Try it!

My opinion is that D is from Daniel.

What is your "D"guess?

Well, maybe Mr. Akey does not want to confirm any of the "D"guesses at all, but at least he could confirm if the correct "D"guess was mentioned by someone. Or then, simply confirm which one hit the correct "D" guess answer. This one lucky he or she, would be entitled to earn an airline ticket to visit the Louvre, with the right to go with who he or she wants, all sponsored by Ambient Design.

PS: Do you think he will confirm any guess? As he has 2 faces in his avatar, he might well give 2 names and, so, we will still not know which is the correct D:D

Put you answer in the acrylic box at entrance door, when you leave MOARA.

RobertSWade
04-01-2012, 06:47 PM
For nearly six years now, the astute and erudite Mr. Akey has enriched this Community with observations born of education and experience. He has been a mentor to many (myself included) and a friend to all, while always keeping his rapier-like wit at the ready even when he's poking cows or fighting off garden vermin and harpies.

Thank you, my friend, for all that you have done, and continue to do, here.

screenpainter
04-01-2012, 07:37 PM
A fitting tribute to our resident art connoiseur extrodanaire. Also a welcome back and a shout out to Rip Van Wade :) good to see you friend!

D Akey
04-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Mr. DAkey, from the walls of entrance of MOARA, just in the heart's core of this Museum, to Katie's Book. Great doing dear Katie. I think this book should be freely distributed to all those who come to visit MOARA. Byron was here? Great, he said what I'd like to say, great Byron. Akeys eyes have rod and cones completely altered for they see colors as if they where letters harmonically put together in words. What a gift from nature? or years of studies? I think both.

Thank you Dr. Lima, dear fellow. I think this community as a dynamic is what it's really about, and MOARA itself represents that. But it's great to be able to see the individuals and their contributions. . . That's where the real color is. I'm just one of the guys who holds up the mirror for you all to see what, in part, you're made of.

D Akey
04-02-2012, 01:52 PM
For nearly six years now, the astute and erudite Mr. Akey has enriched this Community with observations born of education and experience. He has been a mentor to many (myself included) and a friend to all, while always keeping his rapier-like wit at the ready even when he's poking cows or fighting off garden vermin and harpies.

Thank you, my friend, for all that you have done, and continue to do, here.

Robert!!!!!! Where the heck you been? Hope all's well. And thank you so much for popping in and taking time to say something so kind.

Has it been nearly 6 years. . . Holy crap! You could have kept that part to yourself :D:D:D:D

Not the same place without you here, chum.

D Akey
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
A fitting tribute to our resident art connoiseur extrodanaire. Also a welcome back and a shout out to Rip Van Wade :) good to see you friend!

Yeah right? About Robert I mean. . .

Thanks for stopping in GZ. It's been a better place because of you sharing your work and process. Hope to see you here soon yourself. You're racking up the score like an ace with such great images as you've been putting up.

You've been around here as long as I can remember. Glad you're here.

justjean
04-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Neal, a wonderful gallery of great paintings :)

Oriane, such a beautiful painting of our Katie :)

I really enjoyed wandering through your lovely gallery, Steve :)

and the scenes Mr Akey paints with his words are a delight to us all :)

and Katie you are a treasure no only for your wonderful paintings but caring enough about us all to put all thiswork into the gallery :)

Caesar
04-03-2012, 02:04 AM
Our dear D Akey's art and features are very much like the divine Zeusi or the ancient Greek painting, we have practically nothing left, least to set up a room, but we know many samples of his absolutely unique insight and competence of art as well as his wide and deep cultural wealth together with absolutely great praises and thanks by most of us about his fundamental role on the development of many artistic talents in this Forum (even the ones velleitarian and modest as mine).
Thank you Katie and D Akey!

eighty+
04-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Well said Caesar. In full agreement :D:D:D

Peter Pinckney
04-03-2012, 12:08 PM
All I can say.......
Is that thanks to DA...
And his knowledge of what we call "Art'.............
I've arrived to where........
I am today......
From the place that I made my start!

:D:D:Done of the first pictures I did with AR 1...........all along this road........... the words of this true artist have guided me ..helped me when I stumbled..gently pushed me ........when it was required........ to do more than I thought I was capable of....

In short "Thanks" DA!!

:):):):):):):):):)
v

screenpainter
04-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah right? About Robert I mean. . .

Thanks for stopping in GZ. It's been a better place because of you sharing your work and process. Hope to see you here soon yourself. You're racking up the score like an ace with such great images as you've been putting up.

You've been around here as long as I can remember. Glad you're here.

Thanks D.

I am back on page two from the very early days of MOARA when we were struggling artists living in Soho :) you will find Oriane's gallery for me under the alias of gzairborn. :) :)

D Akey
04-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Our dear D Akey's art and features are very much like the divine Zeusi or the ancient Greek painting, we have practically nothing left, least to set up a room, but we know many samples of his absolutely unique insight and competence of art as well as his wide and deep cultural wealth together with absolutely great praises and thanks by most of us about his fundamental role on the development of many artistic talents in this Forum (even the ones velleitarian and modest as mine).
Thank you Katie and D Akey!

Thanks Caesar. The book that Katie made of my work here is very special. It shows only the present words like the needle in the groove of a record as time plays out. And there's something deep in that limitation. Feels sort of like that book should be entitled Zen and the Art of Art.

The past is showing here now through your guys' work, your comments being shared and our friendships. That's more than enough. Honestly, it's all in the dynamics of relations as far as I can see it. And we're all players, so sayeth the Bard. . . or he said it something like that.

It's very cool that we also get pictures as mile markers on our journey. . . which I get to add my 2 cents.

D Akey
04-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Well said Caesar. In full agreement :D:D:D

Mr. Ploos, you are a grand gentleman. Oh aye. . . Thanks, matey. Your conversation sort of pulled me back in. Never want to miss out on any of your visual quips aboot the characters from the bus ride, and not to mentioned your polished paintings. England was wise to let you ride free.

D Akey
04-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Neal, a wonderful gallery of great paintings :)

Oriane, such a beautiful painting of our Katie :)

I really enjoyed wandering through your lovely gallery, Steve :)

and the scenes Mr Akey paints with his words are a delight to us all :)

and Katie you are a treasure no only for your wonderful paintings but caring enough about us all to put all this work into the gallery :)

I agree JustJean! They have an amazing vision, and that vision is not restricted to painting. You're sweet to say. Good to see you visiting the gallery.

D Akey
04-04-2012, 10:07 AM
All I can say.......
Is that thanks to DA...
And his knowledge of what we call "Art'.............
I've arrived to where........
I am today......
From the place that I made my start!

:D:D:Done of the first pictures I did with AR 1...........all along this road........... the words of this true artist have guided me ..helped me when I stumbled..gently pushed me ........when it was required........ to do more than I thought I was capable of....

In short "Thanks" DA!!

v

Hey Peter! Crikey, it was like a duck to water in your case. Artistry was always inside ya. You just happened to get very articulate and poetic in the visual area as well as music.

Has been a real pleasure talking with you about your work. You would immediately get what I was saying and apply it. And then on top of that you added more and better. And now, I would have to come to you for some tips. How you came to understand skies and water and such like you have still blows my mind.

You never had any problem taking a leap of faith with your art. Speaking of leaps, I wonder if Geronimo was sky diving, what he would holler as he jumped. . . "PINCKNEY!!!!!!!!!"

pat1940
04-04-2012, 10:47 AM
So glad to see DAkey here Katie, thankyou, as he has helped me a great deal, always very supportive and gives great advise, he has so much knowledge, so thankyou Mr. DAkey for giving us so much time and wonderful advise in our AR forum:)

D Akey
04-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Ah Pat, you're very kind to say that. But it's been a delight watching your pictures coming through the forums. You look to be having such a good time with your artistic journey.

What's extra fun is to see the forays into new ideas in color and subjects. What you choose to incorporate into your paintings shows what you like and thus gives hints at your inner landscape. I see a very keen artistic sense working. Go go go! :):):):):)

EB
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM
A epic thread

Earle

coops
04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Its been a very long time since Albert had a gallery so I thought I would do one with some of his wonderful abstract paintings. There are so many so please forgive me if I have chosedn my own favourites.:)
Hope you enjoy this one Albert:)

D Akey
04-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Ms Coops, I love the use of the painting as the wall. It's complete Screenpainter immersion. Besides, it's very cool looking.

And great choice to bring up the recognition of the new area in Screenpainter's journey. It deserves its own focus.

Very fine work Albert! I love how you've been playing with texture and color and composition. Very free feeling, although I know there's a lot of knowledge backing up each picture.

Bravo!!!

gxhpainter2
04-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Hooray ... an excellent idea having all Alberts great abstracts in their own gallery!... our very own blossoms of spring !..;):):)