PDA

View Full Version : Moara - Coops

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Lima
08-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Whaheed Nasir is "hors concours". One superlative Master. His art is superb and outstanding. Visit his homepage HERE (http://www.waheednasir.com/2d.htm). This is my small contribution to this great artist.

sandyg
08-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Great Oriane, wonderful addition to the Gallery.

Lima
08-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Coops, your Want2Paint's gallery is very nice and she surely deserves it.

Robert you are always right!!!

SCP is a great fellow and a great artist. I put togheter some of his art:)

RobertSWade
08-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Saying Waheed Nasir is like saying Bach. "Ah, Bach." A fitting tribute to a true master who paints with flicks and flecks that seem to flow from him with such ease that it makes one wonder, "Why can't I do that?" and whose palettes are always gorgeous.

RobertSWade
08-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Scott's room is an admirable reflection of his far ranging talent and wonderful sense of both the humorous and the macabre.

Sketchism71
08-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Excellent additions Oriane! Fantastic artists on two different spectrum's of Awesome! Well done!

SCP
08-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Whaheed Nasir Gallery is fantastic Oriane.Then I scrolled down to see SCP What the??...lol Thankyou so much mate.Hahaha you put Mr Sphincter in there :D:D:D:D and EYEFLY love it,great work my friend.Also my little runrobotrun guy,that is one of my fav ones how did you know???
I have been very lucky to join this forum,thanks again.:)

Your Mate from Downunder,
Scott.

coops
08-15-2009, 09:31 PM
More wonderful galleries Oriane.
Whaheed's work is so beautiful and his gallery is a great place to show off his great paintings.
SCP's gallery is great. I keep looking and looking and finding more and more in it. His work is amazing.
Well done and congratulations to Whaheed and SCP, your galleries and truly deserved.
Long live MOARA:)

Alexandra
08-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Well done Oriane! Whaheed's art is full of imagination and genius.

silvy
08-15-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm lost in MOARA another time.....it's quite like an endless labyrinth of wonders.

Latest Oriane's update are wonderful and I love especially GZ Belvrog's gallery and Coops'garden...it's perferct for a refreshing break;)
Go MOARA go!:D

Alexandra
08-15-2009, 11:33 PM
SCP's gallery-well done. I love the si-fi. All are beautiful.

sabena
08-16-2009, 03:20 AM
This thread continue with more fascinating images. Thanks to all involved :D :D :D

Flowerbird
08-16-2009, 03:26 AM
I am absolute surprised about this wonderful threat. I was away a long time because I tried to make more traditionell art work. So it is the first time for me to see this. I would like to have all paintings together so that I can see these again and again. Absolut great. :D

screenpainter
08-16-2009, 04:41 AM
congratulations Oriane on these latest tributes. Waheed is our visiting genius.
Well deserved! And SCP's gallery is just fun to look at. Another fine tribute.

coops
08-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Here's Art Nuovo's gallery, a very stylist lady and a great painter. I loved the stories about she did about Rapskullions.:)

RobertSWade
08-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Beautiful job KJ on a well deserved room for our Amy. I seem to recall that she's been having computer problems but hopefully will rejoin us soon.

Lima
08-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Coops, my friend, Art Nuovo's gallery is gorgeous. Very very nice indeed. Congratulations:)

Mairzie Dotes
08-16-2009, 03:22 PM
orianelima,
What magestic gallery additions from the heart that celebrates our
talented artists .... Levent, Whaheed Nasir and SCP. You continue
to amaze me and us with your glorious talent and comradery. What
love!!! :)

coops,
want2paints and Art Nuovo's gallery's are splendid tributes to these
deserving masters ... wonderful additions and so very well done! :)

Alexandra
08-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Coops, great job and great artwork Art Nuovo!

byroncallas
08-17-2009, 04:55 AM
Just catching up with the world's best thread, the additions of Whaheed, Scott's (SCP), WantToPaint's and ArtNuovo's galleries are excellent contributions. Terrific work all, each honoring terrific artists. :)

coops
08-17-2009, 08:32 AM
I found this gallery at the top of MOARA, I hope you all enjoy it.
There are so many avatars that it has taken me quite some time to finish this one and I am so sorry if I have missed anyone out, we could of course say that the omitted ones are behind the blue doors at the other side;).
Anyway I hope you all enjoy looking at all the wonderful avatars of so many wonderful people and that it gives those who haven't yet got a gallery a little place in MOARA.:)

Lima
08-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Coops, wow:eek:. This is so gourgeous. A winner gallery showing the artists avatars. Wow againg very nice and very well done my friend. Great and Great:eek::);):D:cool::eek:

RobertSWade
08-17-2009, 09:15 AM
The best ever "Rogue's Gallery". :D

speggie
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
YEAH I GOT A PICCIE IN THE GREAT ARTRAGERS GALLERY!!!!!..............
still unable to contribute with any new works , but will endeavour to do so in the future ............have just returned from a quick jaunt to Paris........
the galleries of the Luvre aint a patch on this here one .hee.....
a great thread indeed ,enjoyed seeing all the tribute pages..............:)

foxytocin
08-17-2009, 10:06 AM
That is simply great, Coops!

damasocl
08-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Very good idea, dear Coops!
A wonderful gallery!!!:o:p;)

screenpainter
08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
You could have warned me! I would've combed my hair. :)
That was a wonderful idea Katie. You've a great sweet heart!

screenpainter
08-17-2009, 10:46 AM
YEAH I GOT A PICCIE IN THE GREAT ARTRAGERS GALLERY!!!!!..............
still unable to contribute with any new works , but will endeavour to do so in the future ............have just returned from a quick jaunt to Paris........
the galleries of the Luvre aint a patch on this here one .hee.....
a great thread indeed ,enjoyed seeing all the tribute pages..............:)

Be sure and stay tuned. Yours is done I believe. :)

coops
08-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Albert you look good all the time;)

silvy
08-17-2009, 10:57 AM
WoW:eek: another good idea!
Thanks !

Sketchism71
08-17-2009, 10:58 AM
Good God Coops! How in the world did you manage that? Amazing and a wonderful contribution to MOARA! Wow! However, can you do another one? I think my eye's are closed! LOL! Well done!

RobertSWade
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
LOL Sketch.

coops
08-17-2009, 11:17 AM
HMMMMMMMMMMMM Sketch now open your eyes lol:)

sabena
08-17-2009, 12:22 PM
hi coops Great idea :D Fantastic gallery :rolleyes:

byroncallas
08-17-2009, 12:57 PM
The Avatars are GREAT Katie. Wonderful idea. Perfect for the Moara.

I love the avatars. Finding mine was like playing "Where's Waldo". :D:D:D

D Akey
08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Ms Coops!!! You've outdone yourself. What a lovely room indeed. Your heartfelt efforts are a tribute to you. I am honored to be in such company.
:):):):):)

Gray
08-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I feel famous! I've been watching this thread with avid interest, due to the sheer thought behind each and every image. A compilation of compilations of beautiful art is almost too much for the mind to comprehend; Thanks for including me in this, even though I've only been part of this community for a few weeks. This thread really speaks of the creative camaraderie and brotherhood of the artists here. You find none of the prideful spite that many orchestral musicians exhibit towards one another, only artists who truly love their subject helping each other become the best they can be. It's a beautiful thing, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Thanks for taking the time to pull this piece together, It's so multifaceted it makes the mind spin with wonder.

Jim Walsh
08-17-2009, 05:20 PM
coops, another great one. :):):):)

Mairzie Dotes
08-17-2009, 07:07 PM
coops,
I first viewed your Art Rage artist member's gallery yesterday and I
could not initially respond due to being overwhelmed with the sheer
overpowering magnitude of this piece. How you managed to put
this complex wonder together is an amazing feat on it's own and the
personal love and attention is admirably evident. What a beautiful
tribute to all of our talented artists. Absolutely wonderful and a
sincere thank you for your gracious effort. :)

P.S.
g.z.,
That tousled hair style is "in" ... you look maaaaarvelous and can we
have your autograph? :)

mannafig
08-18-2009, 01:14 AM
wow coops this is amazing you out do yourself each time you do a new piece I love it.:):)

coops
08-18-2009, 11:39 AM
I am so pleased that you all liked the Avatar Gallery. If you know of anyone that I have missed please just PM me and I will keep updating it. You are all such a wonderful bunch of people and again many thanks to Oriane for having such a wonderful idea as MOARA.:)

coops
08-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Now Speggie, you did cause me problems. How to choose which paintings to put into your gallery as everyone of your great art works should be included. I hope that I have done at least some of them justice.
To Speggie a marvelous artist.:)

screenpainter
08-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Ah Katie this is an absolutely mind-blowing tribute to an amazing artist! Fantastic! :)

sandyg
08-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Good job on the Avatar's Gallery and I'm glad you did Speggie's Gallery I think his work is great, all cleverly done Coops.

Lima
08-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey, Coops amazing work again. Speggie's Gallery is beautiful and a nice tribute to a great artist. Congratulations.

Katie, the presence of Puddy and Weemb in the balcony of MOARA is just so fantastic:eek::eek::eek:

RobertSWade
08-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Ah, the Speggmeister. Cool beans KJ. :)

sabena
08-19-2009, 12:43 AM
:D:D:D hi coops great work you are a great artist

coops
08-19-2009, 02:20 AM
Hi Oriane, I thought it would be nice to put them there as I am sure we all miss Weeb and of course PUDDY and wish them both a swift, safe and healthy return to us.
Sabena, I am not the artist just a person who put a few things together. The artists are the wonderful, kind and caring people in these forums. Long live MOARA lol.:)

fraser_paice
08-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Well done matey!!!

Rob in Denver
08-20-2009, 07:24 AM
This thread is so mindblowing--to all you have worked so selflessly on it--a huge round of Applause!

Mairzie Dotes
08-20-2009, 03:27 PM
coops,
Viewing this thread is like having dessert .... over and over again.
Speggie's Gallery is fantastic. :)

byroncallas
08-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Dear Katie, an outstanding tribute to one of the most original and talented artists amongst us. I'm an out-and-out, no-holds-barred fan of this man's work. You've done him justice. It was a special treat to his extraordinary creations so well displayed, so beautifully assembled.

And a nice touch with Weemb/Puddy, sending both good vibrations towards a soon and healthy return to our little community.

Really great job. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

coops
08-22-2009, 08:27 PM
A tribute to our Jewel of India Shirly. A lovely, gentle lady and a very accomplished artist who I hope we will see again very soon.

screenpainter
08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
That's really beautiful Coops. And a well deserved tribute to our friend from New Delhi. :)

Alexandra
08-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Beautiful work!

RobertSWade
08-23-2009, 02:08 PM
A beautiful display of Reema's talents. Very tasty KJ. :)

Jim Walsh
08-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Coops, that's very nice. I'm sure she'll love it.

RobertSWade
08-23-2009, 06:11 PM
I am happy to present for you the long overdue and very partial gallery of one of our most prolific and respected contributors, Jacktar51. I can only hope that I have at least done partial justice to his wide range of styles. Thank you Jack for being such a wonderful contributor and commentator.

RobertSWade
08-23-2009, 06:59 PM
In North West England, in a seedy section of a seedy town, there is a pub known to the locals as Jack Tarr's, which is not the kind of place for the faint of heart.
With its redolent aroma of alcohol and blood, it's a place where every meaning of "spirits" comes into play ... a place where the laws of tme-space are bent to serve a nexus ... a nexus where lines of beauty and intrigue, sublime and macabre, are forced together into a dance that is, at once, beautiful and frightening.
No one can remember a time when it wasn't there, and no one can remember a time when anyone who went in, came back out with their mind still fully intact. But all who do return tell a story of transcendant beauty ... and transcendant terror.
The proprietor, it is said, is a genial fellow who divides his tme between tending to his horse, workng on his car, and painting on the walls of his establishment in a sometimes feverish manner.

coops
08-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Great gallery and great story too Robert. Jack's paintings are always a joy to see and you have done his paintings proud. Is the story about our Jack too hehehehe;). Congratulations Jack, a gallery well deserved, I enjoy your paintings so much.:)

sabena
08-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Coops and Robert are to be congratulated, you created two masterpieces (gallery of Shirly and Jactard :D :D :D

jacktar51
08-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks Robert..Its an Honour to be included with all these great artists,what an amazing thread this is,I must admit to not having paid attention before now,great idea ,thanks for putting it together to everyone that has been involved, with it,and of course Bob for including me.....Jack.

RobertSWade
08-24-2009, 11:53 AM
You're welcome Jack. It was my pleasure. :)

sandyg
08-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Well done Coops for Shirly (Reema's ) Gallery, you've displayed her works beautifully and Robert You've done Jacks works, enjoyed the story also.

Mairzie Dotes
08-24-2009, 04:21 PM
coops,
You could not have chosen a more appropriate setting than the
Tash Mahal for Shirly's wonderful gallery. Absolutely beautiful! :)

Mairzie Dotes
08-24-2009, 04:59 PM
In North West England, in a seedy section of a seedy town, there is a pub known to the locals as Jack Tarr's, which is not the kind of place for the faint of heart.
With its redolent aroma of alcohol and blood, it's a place where every meaning of "spirits" comes into play ... a place where the laws of tme-space are bent to serve a nexus ... a nexus where lines of beauty and intrigue, sublime and macabre, are forced together into a dance that is, at once, beautiful and frightening.
No one can remember a time when it wasn't there, and no one can remember a time when anyone who went in, came back out with their mind still fully intact. But all who do return tell a story of transcendant beauty ... and transcendant terror.
The proprietor, it is said, is a genial fellow who divides his tme between tending to his horse, workng on his car, and painting on the walls of his establishment in a sometimes feverish manner.

Robert,
You have so elequently pulled me in (willingly or not!) to the ambience
of Jack Tarrs pub. I could not help but imagine the heavy flavor of sultry
expectation ... never knowing how the night would end in this salty place
where only the hardiest of mates would dare raise a tankard and expect
the night to end with a smile and a toast to smooth sailing ahead. You
have well presented jacktar's moody but delicious delights in gallery form
that dares to tantalize our love of mystery and intrigue as we acknowledge
in appreciation and admiration, his undenyable artistry. Yarrrr and well
done! :)

Lima
08-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Coops a beautiful gallery for Reema's beautiful paintings. :eek::eek:

Robert, Jactar's gallery is fantastic. Jac paintings on the walls of his establishment are perfectly fit:eek:. Congratulations:eek:

screenpainter
08-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Robert, Jacks gallery is a wonderful tribute to a great artist and longtime contributor. Great to see it. just beautiful.

coops
08-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Gives me great delight after seeing Oriane's film of JB to post JB's gallery.Such wonderful portraits and paintings he well deserves a gallery. Hope you enjoy it JB:)

Lima
08-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Fantastic, fantastic Coops. A great tribute do JB:eek:

coops
08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Dear Oriane, so was your movie clip, oh how I did enjoy it. :)

mannafig
08-27-2009, 10:07 AM
another stunning work of art for another brilliant artist:):)

Belvrog
08-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi coops that gallery looks fantastic, the one's of Shirly and Speggie are great too. So much to explore there. Some fine tributes. :)

Hi Robert, really like it, that's great work on Jacktars gallery, it draws you in.

jbyrjbyr1
08-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Oh my, Coops...you're going to get me all misty here. I am truly honored and humbled to find myself in such rarified company as those already in the prestigious MOARA. The words "thank you" feel insufficient but will have to do. :)

By the way...don't tell anyone, but your touching gallery certainly makes me look more talented than I am. It'll be our secret though........shhhhhhh. :D

jb

RobertSWade
08-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Congratulations JB and Coops on a MOARA entry both well deserved and well accomplished. (Is that my koi pond?)
:)

screenpainter
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
wonderful job on JB's gallery Katie! It is quite amazing. A beautiful display of his terrific artwork!

SCP
08-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Wonderful Galleries for me to catchup on,Coops your latest JB Gallery is amazing!:):):)

Lima
08-28-2009, 08:03 AM
The poets of the MOARA. To be put in the walls of the great hall of entry of the museum.

Alexandra
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Oh my goodness, I don't know where to start-if you don't check this post everyday-you miss so much! Coops, Robert, Oriane, and everyone that has contributed-well done!

RobertSWade
08-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Thank you Oriane. Wonderful selection for the image. Ah, my "Little Boat". :)

byroncallas
08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Gzairborne... I am unable to find the correct words to explain how I felt when I saw this today! What a gift this is in so many ways. THANK YOU!

I need to add that the past 8 months involvement with ArtRage (the software) along with the people in this incredible one-of-a-kind forum has resurrected a part of me I thought was lost long ago. I paint now almost daily which has filled a void in my life that I have had for a very long time. My art books have been pulled out of dusty boxes and I am once again noticing those special little things in life like how sunlight at different times of the day can completely change the appearance of an object. How dynamic and beautiful nature is. And because of this forum, I see and appreciate a whole world of art I was nearly blind to before.

Thank you oriane for a wonderul idea of a thread, thank you again gzairborne for presenting such a wonderful gallery! I am humbled! I must say, ArtRage has been the best $25 dollars I have ever spent... Priceless!

Sketch, I just saw this today - it is a beautiful piece of writing and self-expression. I am going to print it out and paste it on my mirror as a regular reminder to always look around and appreciate the beauty that is always right there right now before our eyes. :)

byroncallas
08-28-2009, 03:58 PM
The poets of the MOARA. To be put in the walls of the great hall of entry of the museum.

Beautiful; moving all. It could not be more fitting than to bring the beauty of these words and spirits that created them into these walls. Inspired.:)

coops
08-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Oriane, these are wonderful moving poems and all three look as if they should be in a book. They are wonderful and thanks to Mr Akey, Robert and Mary for their brilliantly moving words.

Mairzie Dotes
08-28-2009, 10:45 PM
coops,
You have well and deservingly so, captured jbyrjbyr1's wonderful
creations. A glorious gallery and tribute to one of our most talented
artists. :)

D Akey
08-29-2009, 05:20 AM
Orianelima, thank you for putting this up. It's a nice counterpoint to all the wonderful art. I'm most appreciative and flattered that you would include those who choose to brush out words as another means to connect.

Robert, as always, you show that you are a man navigating waters of great depth. I read your words over that mood evoking painting of yours, and your voice speaks of the journey of the artist with resonance. I can even fancy two boats in the middle of the ocean pulled up alongside for an exchange. May your navigational devices continue at such an accurate level, my friend.

Mair, I really love that painting. It's so mysterious and alluring -- in the extreme. It's as if I'm looking at the Muse who doles out only a small hint of her creative dazzle as a kindness, both as a boon, and as a protection against the mere mortal reaction of spontaneously combusting. If the eyes are the windows of the Soul, then this picture plumbs the Soul indeed.

The poem is so heartfelt and lyrical. I'm touched reading it. And yes, Art can be looked at as a lifelong companion, a lover, a guide, a friend. And fortunately, we, all of us share that capacity as well.

I love this site to a large extent because of all the people who come to share what is theirs with whomever and to picture their friends in new ways, with new appreciation. Coops, and GZ, and all the participants -- The generosity of such as you lightens my heart.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):)

coops
08-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Dear Mr Akey, I echo everythng that you have said. The people in here are like no other people. They are so friendly, giving and just pure wonderful folks. I am so proud to be one of their friends:)

RobertSWade
08-29-2009, 05:34 AM
Thank you Professor Akey. :)

D Akey
08-29-2009, 05:53 AM
Beautiful; moving all. It could not be more fitting than to bring the beauty of these words and spirits that created them into these walls. Inspired.:)

Well said Byron. The Art Spirit in you radiates out in a lavish array of colors. Your Art and Words reveal your nature, which leads me to see your posts as offering a look at the myriad, vital points of contact available to us. Your efforts consistently hold out your hand with all the possibilities connoted by that gesture.

Thank you.

Mairzie Dotes
08-29-2009, 09:06 AM

orianelima,
A sincere thank you for including my poem, "A Love Story." Using one
of my previous paintings as the background is an unexpected surprise
and exemplifies the personal attention that you create with your artistry. :)

RobertSWade's "Sextant" takes the reader on a journey of the heart.
It reads as if it could also be a prayer or a guiding light that comforts.
The seascape background that you included is a most beautiful and
appropriate scene to present such a sincere reading. Robert's poem
touches my very soul and what else could we expect from such a
notable Captain! :)

and ...

D Akey's insightful poem, "Once Again and Again" is a wonderful lyric
that describes all that is grand about this forum, a beautiful composition
of words that reads like a song ... a melody of words that expresses love
and appreciation. No wonder our resident professor is also often referred
to as "bard." This impressive poem shines as brightly as the rising sun
that glitters and sparkles in the background. :)

sandyg
08-29-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm posting to put the Gallery back to the top, thank you Coops for doing JB's gallery and Oriane for putting up the wonderful poems by the talented D Akey, Robert Wade and Mary Ann.

RobertSWade
08-29-2009, 12:20 PM
30 pages, over 13,000 visits, nearly 600 comments ... there has never been a thread like this.

coops
08-29-2009, 08:42 PM
And lets hope it goes on and on Robert. Its a wonderful thread.:)

coops
08-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Keeping MOARA thread going with Enchanter's gallery. His portraits are awesome as are all his paintings. A well deserved gallery.:)

Sketchism71
08-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Sketch, I just saw this today - it is a beautiful piece of writing and self-expression. I am going to print it out and paste it on my mirror as a regular reminder to always look around and appreciate the beauty that is always right there right now before our eyes. :)

...and I just noticed you wrote this!:) Thank you Byron!;)

Sketchism71
08-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Great tributes Oriane to those gifted poets of ArtRage! They paint with words more vivid than pictures. Truly gifted and talented!

sabena
08-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Wonderful :D:D:D Coops

Sketchism71
08-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Excellent job on Enchanter's Gallery Coops! A fine artist indeed!

mannafig
08-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Amazing work going on in here there are so many talented people on this forum I am thrilled to be a part of it keep 'em coming this thread is awesome:):):):):):):):):)

Mairzie Dotes
08-29-2009, 10:04 PM
A gracious note of appreciation to byroncallas, coops, D Akey,
sandyg and Sketchism71. Am happy to know that you thought
well of my poem, "A Love Story" ... a personal expression of
acknowledgement for the boundless talent that is evident in
orianalima's amazing thread of creative tribute and this oh so
special forum, Art Rage. Where else but here could we travel
to the stars and back ... and on the way stop to have tea and
cordial conversation with the sun and the moon! :)

silvy
08-30-2009, 06:14 AM
I am speechless ... this tread is increasingly filled with beauty and sorry but I must only say in my language:
MERAVIGLIOSO:):):)

JOSEPHINE.EARP
08-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Your galleries are so realistic. Great work. Best Wishes Jo x

Lima
08-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Coops, hey! really very nice. Enchanter's gallery is gourgeous and beautiful. Congratulations.

Akey your verses are laying at a sunset at south pacific slow and inexorably till the dawn of a new day. Forever in a never ending circle. It seems that your words will meet with the words of Robert and Mary in the curves of this life.

screenpainter
08-30-2009, 09:04 AM
Coops! Beautiful work on Enchanter's gallery. An amazing artist.

Mairzie Dotes
08-30-2009, 09:22 AM
coops,
A wonderful acclaimation of Enchanter's works of art. I noticed that
you also included his "enchanting" avatar image. I have always
thought that it was a striking persona. What a beautiful gallery of
treasures. :)

coops
08-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes Mairzie, his paintings are wonderful aren't they.:)

byroncallas
08-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Katie, beautiful work on Enchanters gallery - showcases his wonderful paintings and eclectic subject matter superbly. The ceiling is an especially fine touch, and the whole comes together to make an exciting, vibrant room. Terrific. :):):)

Alexandra
08-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Great work Coops, I love the gallery, and Enchanter-your work is wonderful!

coops
09-03-2009, 04:23 AM
I have pleasure in posting the lovely works of Mjordanwy. Her flowers are awesome. Hope you like it

screenpainter
09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Beautifully done and a great showcase for her beautiful work.

Lima
09-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Katie, very nice. You have a special and delicate way of putting the paintings together. Very nice indeed.

sandyg
09-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Well done Coops, Mjordanwy's Gallery is beautiful, her work is displayed well.

mannafig
09-04-2009, 01:15 AM
More beautiful work will it ever end? I Hope not this is great I love coming back to see who else has been added keep 'em coming guy's:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lima
09-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Mr. Reniklaf's gallery.

screenpainter
09-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Beautiful art work by Reniklaf and a beautifully constructed gallery Oriane.

Lima
09-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Gzair. I hope Reniklaf likes it.

sandyg
09-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Beautiful Gallery Oriane, Reniklaf is a lovely gentleman and I love his art, you've displayed his works well, I'm sure he will love it.

coops
09-04-2009, 08:57 PM
What a beautiful gallery with so many wonderful paintings Oriane, Well done again my friend. Congratulations Reniklaff, your paintings look so wonderful all together in a perfect gallery.:)

mannafig
09-04-2009, 09:29 PM
beautiful gallery orianelima and a beautiful tribute to Reniklaff:):)

SCP
09-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Oriane this Gallery looks real!! Wow fantastic work,love the drop shadows of the paintings and reflections.Great gallery setting to show off amazing Artwork.;):)

Mairzie Dotes
09-05-2009, 09:38 AM
orianelima,
Reniklaf's gallery is where I would care to stay for awhile and admire
the wonderful objets d'art. This thread is a never ending wonder! :)

coops
09-05-2009, 08:45 PM
It give me great pleasure to post RADAR'S Gallery. I just love his paintings of his dog and the cat.

Mairzie Dotes
09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
It give me great pleasure to post RADAR'S Gallery. I just love his paintings of his dog and the cat.

coops,
And thank you for the invitation to RADAR'S premier showing. Love the
rich, soft ambience of this gallery that calls special attention to each of
the beautiful paintings on display. :)

Lima
09-06-2009, 05:24 AM
Hey Coops nice and well done. Radar will love it.

sabena
09-06-2009, 05:27 AM
That say Orianelima great work coops :D

screenpainter
09-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Great gallery Coops! Wonderful. Another great showcase of a very talented artist. Totally want to visit that gallery in real life! What a great space.

Reniklaf
09-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Sorry, I posted a message to the wrong gallery! I really must be getting old!

coops
09-07-2009, 04:25 AM
I'm along with you Albert. I would love to spend lots of time there, wouldn't it be lovely:)

want2paint
09-07-2009, 05:07 AM
I am sorry that I am so late to reply here. Thank you very much dear Coops for my gallery :cool: wayback on page 50 of this thread. I only saw it today for the first time, what a lovely surprise. And thank you to all of the lovely comments - you all made me feel like a star! I was going to reply earlier but I had to make a gallery for Coops too. I hope that you like it dear Coops. I used Ulead Photo Impact for importing the smaller pics into the larger pic...........................

coops
09-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Oh Want2paint, I thank you so much, its beautiful. You have made it look like a wonderful fairy garden and I am so very touched at your wonderful gift. Oh gosh I feel like crying I love it. THANKS THANKS THANKS.:)

Lima
09-07-2009, 07:53 AM
This is de message Mr. Reniklaf:

"My dear friend Oriane, what can I say? I was amazed when I picked up the gallery on Google! (I don't usually post to forum threads so I missed it). I'm totally overwhelmed by this gesture and I was also most pleased to read the wonderful comments others have made on my pictures. Thank you again dear friend, I think its brilliant how you put together these galleries."

Want2paint very nice tribute to this great woman. Coops certainly deserves it.

screenpainter
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Want2Paint that is just beautiful. Coops tribute is amazing!

sabena
09-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi Want2Paint

Wonderful Gallery for Coops:eek::D

want2paint
09-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Oh Want2paint, I thank you so much, its beautiful. You have made it look like a wonderful fairy garden and I am so very touched at your wonderful gift. Oh gosh I feel like crying I love it. THANKS THANKS THANKS.:)
You're very welcome dear coops. I also LOVED putting it together for you - it was a lot of fun.;) I'm glad that you like it.

want2paint
09-07-2009, 11:26 AM
By the way, I did a similar 'gallery' trick which could perhaps be included here in my ''bookroom'' pics on pages 1 & 2 of the following topic:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12900

Belvrog
09-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Wonderful additions. Radars and coops galleries are both fantastic !!!

mannafig
09-08-2009, 08:31 AM
WOW the new galleries are fantastic:):)

Mairzie Dotes
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
want2paint,
What a wonderful gallery you have dedicated on coop's behalf.
Many admiring art appreciative woodland fairies are dancing in
joyful abundance here. Just beautiful! :)

SCP
09-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Very cool galleries for showing off Radar's and Coop's wonderful artwork.Great job.:)

irishrose
09-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Coops, Want2Paint.. wow! You have gone to great lengths to make this an eye candy experience and put smiles on many faces! Thank you!!!! Great work both of you!

byroncallas
09-09-2009, 04:57 AM
Yes yes yes, wonderful new galaries for Coops and Radar. Want-to-paint you did good by Katie:):):):):):):D:D

coops
09-09-2009, 05:28 AM
It give me such pleasure to post Altimaitre's gallery. My favourite painting is the two little girls but all his paintings and book covers are wonderful.:)

Lee
09-09-2009, 05:31 AM
Dear Oriane, Coops, Want2 and the other Artists that made MOARA Gallery's in this thread, so selfish of me to just observe and marvel at and then not comment on what a wonderful place this is, of all the threads that have been born here in ArtRage this is the most wonderful endeaver, since the title MOARA has been applied, methinks there should be an Oscar type award for great contributions to the ArtRage community, the award would be called __________________ ? and the first one goes to the artists that created the Gallery's of MOARA!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! APPLAUSE !!!!!! WOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xox :)

Hally
09-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi :)

Because the thread is so very long... I'm not really sure I understand completely what MOARA is :confused:

But I do know that I find these Gallery pictures mesmerising :eek:
Congratulations! - Well Done! - Bravo! ... To ... Oraine - Want2paint - Coops ... And anyone else that works on these Fantastic Paintings ;)

I'm not quite sure what else to say ( Lost For Words! ) :o
Only...
I've never seen anything so amazing as these Gallery Pictures :cool:

Brilliant!

screenpainter
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Fantastic work Kate and a great tribute to a great art rage artist!

Lima
09-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Coops very nice tribute to Altimaitre.

Hally, MOARA means Museum of Artrageous Art. This name was coined by Byron Callas to designate this thread.

The finality of the museum is to present a synthesis of works of art of the best artists of the digital painting world.

The following artists contributed, up to now, posting galleries in the MOARA: COOPS, GZAIRBORNE, JOHN BLACKFORD, ROBERT WADE, SABENA, WANT2PAINT.

Any one can post galleries here as a tribute to other artists. So you can call it "MOARA, always open". The actual name of the thread was a suggestion made by Robert Wade that a like very much:
"MOARA - An Open Appreciation of Talent"

Lee your comment is so nice.

sandyg
09-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Thank you Coops for the addition of Radar and Altimaitre's Galleries and want2paint your tribute to Coops Gallery is lovely.

pai
09-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Dear Orianelima, this is very creative and meaningful thread for all Artragers. I felt honored to be in here. Just so beautifully and artistry done from everyone. Every gallery is so unique. Thank you so much. :)

coops
09-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi Pai, its so good to see you posting, we have missed you and your wonderful paintings. More Pai more pleaseeeeeee:)

mannafig
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Another great gallery well done Coops and everyone else who make these they are great:):)

irishrose
09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Katie, AWESOME!!!!! Where do you get the little backgrounds for the galleries? They ROCK, and this one is PERFECT for the content. You have a great eye (like Oriane) for how this is done... sabena too.. you guys are hard core high tech! I love it, I know the author will too!

irishrose
09-09-2009, 11:48 PM
And welcome back PAI!!!!! I missed you, Girl. You still hanging in outer space? Hey, if you need someone to talk to, you can always call on me. xoxo

Andy
09-10-2009, 12:50 AM
ArtRage Vernissage - Brilliant artists - Curators the Rage's

For a while I posted galleries displaying the master pieces of great ArtRage artists. I will include 4 more room's to MOARA and then I strongly encourage young artists to add “self galleries” ,i.e. post a gallery displaying your own paintings or create tribute rooms to any of your favorite ArtRage artists. This is a nice space for you to do that.
Looks very good, cool stuff, funny and interesting.
Andy

AmontilladoAg
09-10-2009, 02:59 AM
Hey, I just noticed... I made it into the MOARA avatar gallery! *happy lil' dance* :D Thx, coops!!! :p

Mairzie Dotes
09-10-2009, 03:12 AM
coops,
You continue to amaze with the gallery's of Radar, Altimaitre and more.
What wonderful artistry to behold in orianelima's MOARA. :)

Hally
09-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi Orianelima :)

Coops very nice tribute to Altimaitre.

Hally, MOARA means Museum of Artrageous Art. This name was coined by Byron Callas to designate this thread.

The finality of the museum is to present a synthesis of works of art of the best artists of the digital painting world.

The following artists contributed, up to now, posting galleries in the MOARA: COOPS, GZAIRBORNE, JOHN BLACKFORD, ROBERT WADE, SABENA, WANT2PAINT.

Any one can post galleries here as a tribute to other artists. So you can call it "MOARA, always open". The actual name of the thread was a suggestion made by Robert Wade that a like very much:
"MOARA - An Open Appreciation of Talent"

Thank You! ... For explaining MOARA to me ;)
Very Much Appreciated!

And... I Think MOARA Is - Fantastic! :D

Lima
09-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Pai it is so nice of you. You are a great artist and we all love you very much.

I'm posting Jules and Wenkat galleries.:) Great artists and good friends.

screenpainter
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Very beautiful Oriane. Wonderful warm hearted additions to the museum. :)

Lee
09-10-2009, 11:02 AM
A Thank You:)

coops
09-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Oriane, your new galleries are beautiful so much to look at and enjoy. Well deserved galleries for Jules and Wenkat whos painting I always enjoy.
Hey Lee that lovely:)

sandyg
09-10-2009, 01:31 PM
More additions added, great work Oriane you've displayed Jules and wenkat's art beautifully.

wenkat
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm really indebted to you and all other AR mates for the big encouragement to get me a space here! Really I'm very happy and flying in the air.............
A BIG THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to you all!:)

Mairzie Dotes
09-10-2009, 07:22 PM
orianelima,
You have presented Jules and Wenkat's gallery in deserving, regal style
that sings of color and creative design. This thread confirms the
information hinting that you might eat jelly beans for breakfast and juice
of rainbow for a chaser .... both semi exotic food items are reported to be
favored elixirs of an accomplished artist. :)

RobertSWade
09-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Such wonderful new additions ... and an award from Lee. Does it get any better??? :)

coops
09-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Again it gives me great pleasure to post another gallery into this wonderful thread. StephenLoPiano's work is wonderful, I hope he will enjoy his gallery in MOARA.

RobertSWade
09-11-2009, 06:59 PM
KJ,
I think you have outdone yourself here. A dynamic and gorgeous presentation of one of ArtRage's most creative and imaginative contributors.

coops
09-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks Robert, I have to say I really enjoyed doing this one although I enjoy doing them all. Its just so great to see the paintings that people have done over time and to see the ones that you maybe have missed. There are so many wonderful artists in this forum. Great isnt it:)

Lee
09-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Dear Robert and Coops, Coops, you have taken on this Thread in such a professional way, i imagine you doing the same thing at the place where you work, good job!!! Robert, wanted to say "Thank You" in some little way as this MOARA Gallery is so fantastic and pleasing and generous by the other Artists that help Orian continue it,,,, :)

ps, not to mention, but sure is soooooo nice to see some of the 'Senior' art in one place, seeing StephenLoPiano's paintings again! always loved his work, the MOARA Gallery seems to add a greater impression and impact and appreciation to the all the Collections, sure do remember his Family portrait as if it were yesterday, and his flowing style,,,,Thank You!:)

Hally
09-12-2009, 05:58 AM
Oh My! ... :eek:
I'd be well chuffed if I was - StephenLoPiano's
Coz his Gallery is 100% Amazing Coops ;)
Brilliant!

Sketchism71
09-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Wow. I have not commented on this thread for a while but I do see all the updates. All I can say is WOW to everyone! Just fantastic!:D

sabena
09-12-2009, 10:13 AM
:DHi Coops

Your Gallery is amazing

Lima
09-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Lee, I always love your comments.

Dear Coops very very nice and beautiful. Congratulations.

Mairzie Dotes
09-12-2009, 10:34 AM
coops,
StephenLoPiano's gallery is bright, energetic and well presented ...
a fitting tribute to one of our accomplished artists. :)

Lee
09-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Dear Oriane,:):):)

sandyg
09-13-2009, 06:09 AM
StephenLoPiano's gallery looks superb Coops, a lovely additition to the MOARA, well done.

mannafig
09-13-2009, 10:14 AM
Another visually stunning gallery brilliant work:):)

Chibi J
09-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Aww Coops I just spotted a chibi CHIBI J in the Avatar gallery thankyou

cathyd
09-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Hi Oriane, I see you are still creating those wonderful works of art! Today is my first day back to AR after a long...time. : ) Haven't don't any artwork lately though. Maybe soon. Lots of new artists on AR! So glad to see it and that you are encouraging. ttyl, Cathy

screenpainter
09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Fantastic gallery for Stephen... Ms. Cooper. It is amazing and a great tribute to Stephen. Beautifully done.

Lima
09-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Hey Cathy great to hear from you. Very nice.

Lima
09-14-2009, 09:31 AM
This post is a tribute to the bright inteligency of the authors of this great program and to the persons behind the scene in ambient design.

coops
09-14-2009, 11:42 AM
These are wonderful dear Oriane and well deserved. Where would we be without these super people, I know that I wouldnt be constantly painting as I would have run out of canvas by now. Thanks so much you great Artrage team and thanks Oriane for showing them how much Artrage means to us all.:)

screenpainter
09-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Oriane, what a great idea. A tribute to the team. Very cool.

RobertSWade
09-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Hoorays and huzzahs are always in order for the Rage Brothers. (Does anyone actually say "Huzzah" anymore or does that make me seem 200 years old? Which I'm not going to affirm or deny.)

byroncallas
09-14-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm behind, but lots of great posts since my last visit.

Oriane, terrifically thoughtful to tip our hats to the guys and gals at Ambient Design whose efforts are behind all of us showing up. Without them there would be no ArtRage and no MOARA, and none of us would have ever met each other. It's sometimes hard to understand how all these things come together. But I for one will take a few moments to reflect and be thankful for all the efforts that somehow coalesced to make it possible that we have all come to know each other and become friends. So thanks Ambient Team not just for an outstanding piece of digital art software, but also for creating an environment that contributes to the quality of my life through my participation with such an outstanding, engaged, talented and warm group of people. :)

Meanwhile, Robert, I just presumed from your language that you are 200 years old? It is true, right? :D:D:D

wenkat
09-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Simply stupendous! I admire your enthusiasm blended with innovative artistic ability!:)

Alexandra
09-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Wonderful Oriane! A great team of designers, and a forum well managed. They deserve big hugs and thank you's.:D

Reniklaf
09-15-2009, 04:27 AM
I have already thanked Oriane for this wonderful gallery of my work, I now thank him again and all the members who have said such great things about my paintings. I am truly overwhelmed! :):):)

Mairzie Dotes
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Hoorays and huzzahs are always in order for the Rage Brothers. (Does anyone actually say "Huzzah" anymore or does that make me seem 200 years old? Which I'm not going to affirm or deny.)

RobertSWade ... aka: just an ageless kid at heart,
May I also affirm a "Huzzah" (even though I will have to Google search the meaning.)
in agreement and appreciation of our most admired and respected Rage brothers ....
this magnificent forum ... orianelima's wondrous thread and the undisputed talent of
our artist members. Not three but "countless" cheers to all who contribute in making
this fantastic program a Rage -ing success! :)

coops
09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
It give me great pleasure to post 2 more galleries.
Tinzo's art is astounding. I found it very difficult when I had gathered all his work together to decide which ones to put in so I put as many of his wonderful paintings as I could in. This artist is an inspiration to us all.
Cedric's work made me smile all the way through making his gallery and again choosing was so difficult so lots and lots went in. His art is so amusing and excellent.
I hope you like the wonderful works of Tinzo and Cedric.:)

coops
09-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Cedric's Gallery

byroncallas
09-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Katie, the two new galleries are overwhelmingly well done and wonderful tributes to these fine artists. It seems as you, Albert, and Oriane continue to experiment with these tributes they just get richer, richer, and richer. These two are really beautiful. :)

Lima
09-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Wow, Coops. Great and fine display of 2 brilliant artists. Very very nice.

screenpainter
09-15-2009, 11:52 PM
wow, Katie, beautiful galleries. I am sure Brian would be proud to see his work displayed so finely and I know Cedric will be pleased also. Two very fine galleries honoring two very fine artists. Just amazing!!!

RobertSWade
09-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Two more fascinating and finely crafted galleries KJ. Tinzo's is almost reverental while Cedrics is wonderfully playful. Not only did you pick wonderful images but also presented both of their works in befitting manners. You rock Kiddo. :)

Mairzie Dotes
09-16-2009, 08:33 PM
coops,
You have, with artistry, warmth and affection ... given us this unique
opportunity to admire and acknowledge the unbounded talents of Tinzo
and Cedric in gallery format. Beautiful presentation! :)

Caesar
09-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Dear Katie, Your contributions to this unique thread is fantastic as for quality and a perceivable deep sense of gratitude to the exhibiting masters we all share.
I wish also to take the opportunity to express how much I miss Tinzo attendance here (I had the luck when his presence in the Forum was frequent and he shared with us his absolute masterpieces he painted with previous version of this software as well as advices, encouraging words and a couple of superb tutorials).

Khalid_ipda
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Dear Oriane, you are very creative and you ARE work hard. You can involve all members here in 'MOARA'. Many time I look this large galleries, very beautiful, very unique include one of the gallery is mine that you created for me. thank you very much. GREAT WORK, MY FRIEND. YOU CAN MOTIVATE ALL MEMBERS HERE. THANKS.

Dearcoops, you have created special gallery for painting with nice arrangement.
:D:D:D:D:D

wenkat
09-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Yea, I agree! you're the great motivator working arduously! We are blessed!

Hally
09-17-2009, 03:05 AM
Wow!
These gallery's are the most amazing sight to see :)
Fantastic Coops ;)

irishrose
09-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Katie, you rock! How did you get so many tiny paintings in one place? Wow! Cedric and Tinzo.. congratulations, lovely paintings and posted with love from a lovely lady :)

Lima
09-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Coops:D:p:eek::eek::eek:

You all are great people.

coops
09-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Silvy is a great contributor to the forum, a great painter and a very lovely lady so it gives me great pleasure to post her gallery. Silvy, I hope you like it:)

RobertSWade
09-18-2009, 09:07 AM
KJ,
Marvelous job constructing this well deserved and beautiful room for our dear Silvy.

Lee
09-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Dear Coops, thank You!!!! you are doing such a wonderful job of bringing the beautiful collections of these prized artists together, can't get to New York or London for such shows, we are sooooo lucky!!!!:)

Lima
09-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey, Coops nice. Silvy is such a wonderful person and a delicate artist. Her gallery is beautiful. I'm sure she will love it.

Alexandra
09-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Great work Coops! Silvy is indeed a talented artist. Beautiful work Silvy!:)

coops
09-19-2009, 02:53 AM
Hey Lee, I just enjoy doing them so much and I hope they bring a little pleasure to folks:)

magicalpen
09-19-2009, 03:24 AM
it's a fantastic work I think. :)

silvy
09-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Dear Katie...I'm speechless:o
I was not expecting really , it was a wonderful surprise!
Thank you for this beautiful gallery. Oriane said well: I love it:)
It's a real honor for me to be on MOARA.
Grazie, grazie...ancora grazie!

coops
09-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Dear Silvy it is well deserved as your paintings are wonderful and you contribute so much to this wonderful forum.:)

Mairzie Dotes
09-20-2009, 11:13 AM
coops,
Silvy's Gallery is a wonderful place to spend the afternoon and enjoy her
expressions of the heart and I notice that you were thoughtful enough to
save extra seating for me. I shall linger awhile and enjoy the these
beautiful works of art. :)

hociemocie
09-20-2009, 02:58 PM
wow, this is neat! someday i'd like to know how to create something like this!

Lima
09-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Hocie, nice to have you here. Jump in my friend.

screenpainter
09-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Wonderful Coops! A great tribute to a great artist... Silvy.

dali
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
What a fantastic idea! I must have been away awhile to not have seen this yet. Great job to everyone!:D

coops
09-22-2009, 07:12 PM
It gives me great pleasure to post Flyashy's gallery. A great and amusing artist.

screenpainter
09-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Ah coops that is as delightful as our dear Flyashy. Great job on his very amusing gallery. I wonder where he's been off to? He will love this tribute.

Caesar
09-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Dearest Katie, You go on with You marvellous and artistic service of preparing outstanding galleries of other masters, with a devotion and results absolutely stunning!
Thank You very much and Orianelima as the founder of this sublime and unique thread!

coops
09-23-2009, 06:22 AM
I just love doing them Cesare, there is a list as long as your arm lol:)

Caesar
09-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Does this implies You have an idea of my body parts lenght, thus You imagine me like a sort of orang-outan or a gibbon, dear Katie? :D Just kidding!

coops
09-23-2009, 06:34 AM
My lips are sealed dear Cesare.;)

Alexandra
09-23-2009, 07:17 AM
Well done Coops, looks wonderful. He is a wonderful artist, and you are so kind and talented to make these.:)

sandyg
09-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Great additions to the MOARA , great work Oriane, loved Byrons Gallery, great job too Coops, may the Art Ragers Gallery go on.

mannafig
09-23-2009, 09:43 AM
A FABULOUS tribute to another amazing artist's on this forum:):)

SCP
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I just love doing them Cesare, there is a list as long as your arm lol:)
Coops you are doing a fantastic job of these wonderful Galleries,really like Flyashy's Beachside Gallery ,nicely done;):)

RobertSWade
09-23-2009, 12:09 PM
A delightful, colorful, and well deserved attition to the museum. Beautiful job KJ. :)

Mairzie Dotes
09-23-2009, 10:07 PM
This thread and the very existence of Art Rage is an absolute treasure
to behold and participate in and our artist members are shining gems
that glisten ever so brightly as they continue to bedazzle our creative
minds and lives. I, for one am all the better for it. What an exceptional
forum this is. The updated gallery tributes are amazing ... well done! :)

sabena
09-24-2009, 05:56 AM
Hi Coops

You continue this amazing "journee" wonderful i like very much:D:D:D

coops
09-25-2009, 05:47 AM
It again give me the greatest of pleasure it post DALI'S gallery. Such wonderful portraits and boy is Dali quick with them. I tried to include this weeks posting by Dali but she was just too quick for me. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

dali
09-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Oh Coops it's beautiful! Thank you so much! I feel very honored to be included in your gallery! :o

coops
09-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Its your rightful place dear Dali and its the Artragers gallery. There are so many wonderful artists in Artrage, MOARA is full of beautiful paintings by beautiful people and you are one of them Dali.

Lima
09-25-2009, 12:10 PM
:eek:Dali's gallery is gorgeous. A great woman and fantastic artist. Congratulations Coops. Very nice.

Lee
09-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Dear Coops, such a pleasure to visit here, we are so lucky, thank you! :)

Mairzie Dotes
09-25-2009, 07:48 PM
coops,
Dali's gallery is an absolute pleasure to visit and enjoy, Her wonderful
paintings are treasures. Excellent presentation, coops! :)

screenpainter
09-25-2009, 08:04 PM
wow Katie! Great and wonderful gallery for our wonderful friend! And a great artist too. :)

mannafig
09-26-2009, 02:31 AM
WOW Coops this is another exceptional gallery such beautiful work. done by both yourself and Dali:):)

coops
09-27-2009, 09:16 PM
This was such a lovely gallery to do, I think the SomeoneSane is a wonderful artist and has painted some fantastic works. :)

screenpainter
09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Great tribute Katie to Someonesame who is an amazing artist and resident resource for all things ArtRage.

Lima
09-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Beautiful. Great tribute to SomeoneSane.

mannafig
09-28-2009, 01:58 AM
More beautiful work:):)

silvy
09-28-2009, 05:23 AM
:)Another wonderful galleries Katie. Congratulations for your work!

Mairzie Dotes
09-28-2009, 06:14 AM
coops,
Well done ...what a dazzling gallery and congratulations to SomeoneSane.
You now have a personalized exhibition to celebrate your artistry. :)

Someonesane
09-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks everyone and especially to Coops for having done this! I come in here every now and then to see everyone's works, but I never really thought about finding mine here, lol. I'd forgotten how many different images I've done. As you can see, I'm not one to stick to any single type of style, lol. I haven't done an actual "series" since my college days.

Thanks again :D

ScottF
09-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Coops, you´ve done a great job with this one! And congrats to Someonesane!

sandyg
09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Great additions to the MOARA, well done Coops.

RobertSWade
09-28-2009, 11:51 AM
A fantastic display of SomeoneSane's wide ranging styles, approaches, and subjects.

Lima
09-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey Captain Wade nice avatar.

coops
10-01-2009, 07:21 AM
I would like to present BCMIllustrators gallery. Although he isnt around much I feel his wonderful paintings deserve to be in gallery. Hope you like it:)

screenpainter
10-01-2009, 07:55 AM
wow Coops! You have done an amazing gallery for an amazing artist. Brian will totally love it when he stops in next time.

Lima
10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Fantastic tribute to a great artist. Coops:):eek: