PDA

View Full Version : Moara - Coops

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

MaryS.Hines
07-21-2009, 12:35 AM
hello, to all..I've been reading this thread with alot of interest.. I've been checking out 'second life' and personally, I just can't afford a site there right now. that's why I decided to build my own Virtual 3D Art Gallery (with James's help) so this way it won't cost anyone any money at all. but also, you've all touched my heart and I just want to let you all know that James and I have been in the process of building an AR Virtual 3D Art Gallery.
We won't be able to replicate every single gallery to it's entirely but they will show a strong resemblance to several of the galleries posted in this thread. but first we'll need to focus on the initial foundation of the building and layout of the Galleries, which we've been doing, as said, then after we get that fairly well in order, we'll do our best to replicate each gallery as much as possible.
We have the foundation started, we're starting out with one very large room that will have wall petitions that we'll be placing the art pieces on. we're hoping eventually that we can make the Gallery interactive, where the viewer can travel thru the Galleries at their own will, but for now it will be setup so that it will 'appear' as if someone (the viewer) is walking thru each room and up to each art piece.we' re in the process of installing doors and windows right now, and adding embellishments to the outside of the building.
our plans are to start out featuring at least 3 or 4 of each artist's paintings (a wall each), , then asap, hopefully create a room for each artist, that will be decorated in a way to compliment each artist's art pieces. (if you have a preference of colors, let me know.)
If any of you are interested in this concept, or would like for your art to be featured in this AR Gallery, then l'd need for you to send me 4 of what you consider to be your best paintings. Anyone interested in this project will receive their own personal copy of the main AR Gallery as soon as it's finished, (as well as a copy of their own personal Gallery if all goes well). and as I've mentioned earlier, this project won't cost anyone any money at all.
if it's ok with you, Orianelima, I'll be copying your 'AR gallery' images from this thread and any other threads where they've been posted so that I'll have some references.
Well, again, send me your 4 paintings if you're interested in this project, (you can send them to [email protected]) and I'll talk to you all later.

irishrose
07-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Oriane,
It's a wonderous thing that you've created here my friend, but I understand your need to move on for your personal and creative reasons. Thank you for the concept and let us hope that the concept will live on.

Rose,
Thank you for the links that hopefully will allow Oriane's concept to continue.

You're welcome Bob! I thought they were lots of fun! :)

Lima
07-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.:cool:

byroncallas
07-21-2009, 01:13 PM
hello, to all..I've been reading this thread with alot of interest.. I've been checking out 'second life' and personally, I just can't afford a site there right now. that's why I decided to build my own Virtual 3D Art Gallery (with James's help) so this way it won't cost anyone any money at all. but also, you've all touched my heart and I just want to let you all know that James and I have been in the process of building an AR Virtual 3D Art Gallery. We won't be able to replicate every single gallery to it's entirely but they will show a strong resemblance to several of the galleries posted in this thread. but first we'll need to focus on the initial foundation of the building and layout of the Galleries, which we've been doing, as said, then after we get that fairly well in order, we'll do our best to replicate each gallery as much as possible. We have the foundation started, we're starting out with one very large room that will have wall petitions that we'll be placing the art pieces on. we're hoping eventually that we can make the Gallery interactive, where the viewer can travel thru the Galleries at their own will, but for now it will be setup so that it will 'appear' as if someone (the viewer) is walking thru each room and up to each art piece.we' re in the process of installing doors and windows right now, and adding embellishments to the outside of the building. our plans are to start out featuring at least 3 or 4 of each artist's paintings (a wall each), , then asap, hopefully create a room for each artist, that will be decorated in a way to compliment each artist's art pieces. (if you have a preference of colors, let me know.) If any of you are interested in this concept, or would like for your art to be featured in this AR Gallery, then l'd need for you to send me 4 of what you consider to be your best paintings. Anyone interested in this project will receive their own personal copy of the main AR Gallery as soon as it's finished, (as well as a copy of their own personal Gallery if all goes well). and as I've mentioned earlier, this project won't cost anyone any money at all. if it's ok with you, Orianelima, I'll be copying your 'AR gallery' images from this thread and any other threads where they've been posted so that I'll have some references. Well, again, send me your 4 paintings if you're interested in this project, (you can send them to [email protected]) and I'll talk to you all later.

Mary, it seems a wonderful, exciting project. I wish you well with it, and will be happy to send you my four paintings. Is there a suggested level of resolution that best serves your needs?

cartuneman
07-21-2009, 01:20 PM
wow what a cool thing to do.....Thanks Mary ...oh an Irish Rose I liked the other pic of you that you had up there yesterday......:D

byroncallas
07-21-2009, 01:20 PM
After some time I decided to return for my house … first saw Jonh’s painting than I saw Sketch reading an updating of the ArtRage. The night it was falling with some magic exhibition of colors. So that I approached my house there I saw the poster of the exhibition of Jules.

Oriane, these and the previous post are all so inventive, downright exciting. The Jules presentation is just a pure gem. I know you're retiring from directing this thread. But I'll be coming back often just to see what else new you might have posted as architect, original curator and Director Emeritus. :);)

irishrose
07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Aw shucks, thanks Cartuneman... I'll change it back for you!

Mary, I agree, great idea.. and again, another selfless thing to do, following in Oriane's footsteps! :)

RobertSWade
07-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Interesting idea Mary and I wish you the best on implementing it. Please tell us what kind of file size to limit ourselves to. :)

MaryS.Hines
07-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.:cool:
hi, Oriane...ok, I'll get started on collecting your AR Gallery pieces in just a few minutes then....I've seen several of them that look like we'll be able to create a room for very easily, so we'll start with them....
I'm going to start a new thread to keep everyone updated on our progress of the AR Gallery..will be dedicating the AR Gallery to you and provide links to your threads on this subject,...I'll be posting lots of pics of the AR 3D Gallery's progress and don't want to bog this thread with the pics....
and we may wind up with 2 AR 3D Galleries:eek:....one with nothing but your AR Gallery artpieces, and one as a regular Gallery containing all AR members artpieces that want their Art featured in it......we;ll see;)
well, I'm excited about this project and am looking forward to seeing it manifest into a 3D reality.... well, gotta go collect your AR Gallery pieces. will talk to you later.:)

Lima
07-21-2009, 01:54 PM
I am very happy that this is happening. I am supporting you and James. I am sure that the result will be fantastic.:);):rolleyes::cool::eek:

MaryS.Hines
07-21-2009, 02:04 PM
as for size and dpi specs of images for the AR 3D Gallery,.... .150 or 300 dpi would be accepted . it isn't mandatory, but it would be helpful if you could send 3 sizes of each image.... a thumbnail size, a 640x480, and a 1024X720 or 800x600. but if you can send only one image of each of the 4 art pieces, any size ( listed here or not) it will be accepted.. ..it would help to ensure your art pieces didn't 'fuzz' up tho if you could send the mentioned sizes. . . . . as for how many megs or kilobytes . . I know that sometimes quality is lost in smaller size meg's and kilos. . . . and... the less meg's the better when it comes to building 3D projects, but just send what you have, it'll be accepted,regardless of how many megabytes or kilobytes it is. and when you send your art pieces, please specify if there is a particular color and/or theme you would prefer for your Art Room so that we'll have that info when we get to that phase of this project. lmk if you have any more questions. ttyl.:)

MaryS.Hines
07-21-2009, 04:53 PM
I would like to say that I truly apprecite the support that each of you are showing in this project...here's a link if you'd like to get a preview of a section of the AR 3d Art Gallery...
. ''Artrage Virtual 3D Art Gallery''--Orianelima's AR ART Gallery=3d Reality (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20936)
MaryS.Hines
and Oriane, plse paint a painting depicting the design that you would like to have for the front wall of the 3D Museum of ArtRageous Art (MOARA) ....(it's official:D..we'll be creating 2 AR Art Galleries, one for just your AR Artpieces and one for all the AR member's Art) the images at the link are depicting the AR 3D Art Galleries, the one for all Artrager's Art,,and we can build the MOARA in the same fashion, or to your specs design,,but just paint it as if you were having a Real Life Gallery built, (but try not to get to extravagant on designing as this is our first attempt at a project this major).....plse post the painting here when it's ready. ...ttyl.:)

Lima
07-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Mary thank's. I sent you a private message about that, OK?

I am posting PAI'S room (let me tell you all that I will post 4 more MOARA room's in the next days) I will then ask the young artists to take care of this thread.

Pai a young gentle and delicate person. A great artist. This room is dedicate to her bright talent.

Lima
07-22-2009, 01:48 PM
As you cross Pai's room you go direct to the great theater

Ailaya
07-22-2009, 01:56 PM
These are powerful, expressive, and so expertly done. Pai's room is beautiful and echoes her lovely personality and artistic skill; that last image is absolutely dynamic and eye-popping. Wonderful work :)

RobertSWade
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Breathtaking ... simply breathtaking. :eek:

weembaman
07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
WOW....Excellent....Truely breathtaking...:)

Sketchism71
07-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Fantastic oriane! A beautiful tribute to a beautiful person. Soooo well done!

Lee
07-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Dear Oriane, Pai has always been a joy and a treasure! have not heard from her for a bit, think this will please her so much!!!! it is beautiful!!!:)

byroncallas
07-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Oriane, Pai's room is outstanding - beautiful as she is, and as is her marvelous art. A thoroughly fitting tribute to a fine young artist. And the Grand Theater is mind blowing, in every respect outstanding. You're really wrapping up your birthing of this thread with exciting masterworks. Just wonderful.:)

Ann Timmy
07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Goodness, the new additions are impressive. Marvelous work.

coops
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Dear Oriane, what a magnificent gallery and one so deserved. I love the concept of being able to wander through to the theatre to see my very favourite painting of Pai's. This one I kept to my favourite when she first painted it, I love it and to see it in such wonderful surroundings is brilliant. A well deserved tribute to a gentle, lovely lady. Congratulations Pai.:)

irishrose
07-24-2009, 02:27 AM
Oriane, again, another beautiful gallery. I wish Pai could see it, what a great way to really accentuate her ballerina painting! WOW!

ScottF
07-24-2009, 04:37 AM
Oriane, your creation of Pai´s gallery is simply wonderful! I especially like your idea of the grand theatre!

judysue
07-24-2009, 06:13 AM
Fantastic Pop Sensibility. Outrageous skill. Yummy colors and composition.

Caesar
07-24-2009, 09:19 AM
I think this thread might be transformed in a site on the webight proceed from room to room. It would be wonderful if someone dealing with 3-D graphic software may build it virtually ...
Congratulations for having put in place a thread which is by far the most popular one in recent ArtRage Forum times!

idiotiQue
07-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Wow all these gallery paintings are wonderfull :)

And I agree with your idea caesar,
that would be so great :D

RobertSWade
07-25-2009, 05:14 PM
OMG ... is that my skull below my picture??? I keep fnding new stuff in my "room'. :)

screenpainter
07-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Oriane, Pai's galleries are amazing!! Stunning works of art and as mentioned, breathtaking... beautifully done. I hope she knows how much we all love her and admire her work as an artist.

I am back since the call has gone out for younger artists to help with the task.... here I am... ha ha. :)
Our artist friend from Chile... Damaso's gallery.

Lee
07-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Dear GZ, isn't it beautiful????!!!! to see Domaso's paintings together and really get the feeling of him in his paintings, i see a touch of VanGogh there too, Domaso must have a wonderful disposition!!! good job!!!:)

Lima
07-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Robert, something happened. in the image that I have been filing they do not appear.:D:D:D

ScottF
07-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Great addition, GZ! Dámaso´s works are always varied and so finely done.

Lima
07-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Gzair very nice indeed. I am annexing hardly my tribute to this great artist and friend.

THIS MOARA IS OPEN

screenpainter
07-26-2009, 07:19 AM
wow. wow. wow. Fantastic! Full of so much warmth. Truly this is a masterpiece tribute Oriane.

Also thank you Lee for your kind comments and Scott also. And Oriane too. :)

coops
07-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Thats wonderful Oriane. You have capture the look of real warmth and frienship in Damaso's face. Congratulation Damaso a tribute well deserved.

damasocl
07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
... Oh! I have had a real surprise to see a gallery with my work, and I deeply thank the creator of this wonderful idea ... Thank you very much!

Oh...! Yo he tenido una verdadera sorpresa al ver una galería con mis obras, y yo agradezco profundamente al creador de esta maravillosa idea... Muchas gracias!

Although these days I have, I have little time to paint and draw, I often look at the wonderful works that can be achieved with Art Rage!

Aunque por estos días ,tengo muy poco tiempo para pintar y dibujar, a menudo miro las maravillosas obras que pueden llegar a lograrse con Art Rage!

damasocl
07-26-2009, 02:23 PM
I had forgotten: I must tell Orianelima, Gzaiborne, and all of you, my friends, also my father is proud of watching this work from the heaven ...!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lee
07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Dear Damaso, thinking of you tonight:)

cartuneman
07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
BRAVO Bravo

Lima
07-27-2009, 09:57 AM
I am posting Scott's room. I must say that I live near this great artist from Ushuaya.

coops
07-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Wow oh Wow Oriane, everytime I think you cannot outdo the last then hey presto and pow you go and do it. This is outstanding, brilliant and stunning, you have made a gallery never to be forgotten. Scott, your paintings look wonderful in their new home not only because of the wonderful gallery that Oriane has achieved but because your paintings are superb. Congratulations to you both and thanks Oriane for continuing to give us all so much pleasure.:)

Juz
07-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Oriane, both you and Scott live in a beautiful part of the world. Love the water floor with the paths as well as the curvy wall in the first one (although i'd hate to be the one with the job of hanging up those canvas's :))

The second one has so much hustle and bustle that I imagine Scott to have sold many paintings there already :)

fraser_paice
07-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Mighty fine.... Scott will be really pleased..

sabena
07-27-2009, 10:27 AM
OI Oriane tudo Bem? estas imparável fantasticas gallerias :D

RobertSWade
07-27-2009, 10:36 AM
GZ, Oriane ... great tributes to two well deserving South American friends. It must have been so hard to select out the displayed works from their impressive bodies of work. :)

damasocl
07-27-2009, 01:08 PM
A new fantastic gallery... Scott!

My friend Transandino, across the Andes.

screenpainter
07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
wow, you have outdone yourself here Oriane!!!... it is a wonderful tribute to Scott!~ I think you seem to be favoring the artists from South America.:) Just kidding of course. A beautiful tribute to a master from a master!

byroncallas
07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Just checking in and my goodness, all this new, fantastic work. Remarkable. And GB, terrific you're throwing yourself into this. No doubt this thread rules and will live and and on and on. :);):D

ScottF
07-28-2009, 04:27 AM
Oriane, thanks so very much for including me in your ongoing gallery! It´s quite an honor. I find your choice of paintings quite interesting. And I love how you´ve put them all together. The placement of the stair is intriguing. Thanks again!

coops
07-28-2009, 05:19 AM
Its well deserved Scott your paintings are stunning.

SCP
07-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Great new Gallery pages here,Scott's Gallery with stairs is very interesting,well done Oriane. I think that is very nice of you GB to pitch in and do some Galleries as well.;):)

hibebebebe
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
What an incredible thread. Just knocks me out, all this incredible artistry and shared love of the work. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sketchism71
07-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Another amazing gallery oriane for a well deserved and truly talented artist! Well done on many levels!:D

Rob in Denver
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Wow! Slip away for a while and what an amazing thread has transpired in my absence!! I am at a loss for words! Such artistry and such an amazing idea and execution! This is the best thread ever, hands down.
Hats off to you, Oriane!! You are the man.

Caesar
07-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Damaso and Scott! What a couple of outstanding masters in here! Now exhibiting in Your gorgeous, rutilant MOARA!

screenpainter
07-30-2009, 08:52 AM
A tribute to our long time resident surrealist.... Heikki.

RobertSWade
07-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Holey Simoleons Albert! That's brilliant! :eek:

screenpainter
07-30-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks Robert. I spy three geese in an arc, a color wheel, a game of colored balls and a teapot on a chain, a fishing fly, two birds on spoons, a spinning wheel, a leaf, a candle burning bright and a pair of scissors. :)

RobertSWade
07-30-2009, 09:15 AM
He has a strangely beautiful mind. :)

coops
07-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Thats fabulous GZ and what beautiful paintings in that gallery. Brilliant work Heikki and well done GZ

screenpainter
07-30-2009, 10:06 AM
I agree Coops they are wonderful. Now for playing eye spy a closer view of those paintings. :) (click image for a larger version)

coops
07-30-2009, 10:48 AM
My tribute to a great artist, great member of the group and a wonderful person. I hope you like it Oriane:)

screenpainter
07-30-2009, 11:22 AM
ah Coops, now that is a beauty. Amazing. What a tribute! You are hired. :)

coops
07-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks GZ, your hiring but you could be firing me before you know it lol:confused:

screenpainter
07-30-2009, 12:30 PM
I doubt that... considering your talent displayed here...Greatly appreciated.
Oriane is our boss. I don't have the authority to fire... ha ha. only "recruit. recruit recruit...," he says as he cracks that whip. :) He must have experience with herding in South America. This was before he became a doctor... I hope.

chambersecrets
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
wow!! coops!!! how in the world.... great job!:D

Lima
07-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Beautiful, fantastic, gourgeous... the MOARA is alive and lovely. Gzair great I've sent you and Coops a message. Gzair Heikki's gallery is awesome... brilliant. Coops thank you very much; beautiful... now I'm living near by you:eek:. Thank you indeed my friend.

Hei! GZ I still do some herding:D

coops
07-30-2009, 07:27 PM
It is well deserve dear Oriane, I am just so pleased that you liked it especially now that you are my neighbour lol:)
Thanks for your nice words too CM.

byroncallas
07-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Coops, that is KILLER. Fantastic job. There aren't enough superlatives to go around. Magnificent. :)

byroncallas
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
A tribute to our long time resident surrealist.... you are about to enter a dimension in time and space known as Heikki's gallery.
Please be careful what doors you open in the gallery. :)

Albert - it's just to darn good. Out of this world good. Love it to pieces. :)

byroncallas
07-30-2009, 09:42 PM
I am posting Scott's room. I must say that I live near this great artist from Ushuaya.

These things just keep getting better and better. Scott's room is astounding. So is Scott. :)

coops
07-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks everyone, he so deserves it.:)

coops
07-31-2009, 06:27 AM
Mairzie's Gallery.
Thanks for giving us your lovely paintings and your beautiful poetry Mairzie, I hope you like your gallery.:)

screenpainter
07-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Ah Coops! Wonderful! An amazing tribute to the lady with the longest threads in history and such a fun part of and maker of many smiles and laughs in our forum. Bravo!!! Coops you are now promoted to art director. :) Next step creative director. This is fantastic!

Lima
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Marzie is a delicate woman, a great artist with a very developed literary vein. It is always a pleasure to read her comments full of lyricism. Her paintings are very much appreciated. Coops, congratulations, you represented very well the joy and delicacy of Marzie in her gallery.:)

Lima
07-31-2009, 11:17 AM
A have the pleasure to post Rob's gallery. Rob a great master.

coops
07-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Wow Oriane you are certainly the master at these. That is wonderful. I love the first one its a masterpiece in itself. The second is terrific as it shows all the wonderful paintings the Rob has done. I love the way the light plays all over the place. Well done Rob, a gallery fit for your superb paintings.:)
(thanks for your nice comments on Mairzies too)

screenpainter
07-31-2009, 11:46 AM
wonderful tribute Oriane... to such a kind and beautiful soul as he and a great artist. What a beautiful gallery and fantastic portrait!!! Amazing! Just Amazing. :)

sabena
07-31-2009, 12:14 PM
wow Orianlima está linda esta última galeria :D

Wow wonderful that last gallery:D

Lee
07-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Dear Coops and GZ, Executive Assistants to the CEOriane,,,,,these gallery's are so thrilling to see, a full of facinating mystery in Miss Mairzie's place!, Heikkei's room is abuzz with whirling life!, and Oriane's vista is to get happily lost in!, so fine of you both to do these,

Oriane, Rob's gallery is so timely, he has made such a great contribution here, thank you!,,,,so glad to see AArons picture, wonder how he is doing,,,:)

SCP
07-31-2009, 01:29 PM
More masters added, amazing work guys looks great !:):)

Juz
07-31-2009, 02:04 PM
Fabulous new gallery's. Good on you Coops for helping Oriane cover more artists, looks wonderful. Another amazing architectual look in Rob's gallery Oriane, fantastic :)

screenpainter
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Found this little shop in St Petersburg featuring the work of our wonderful artist Nika. :) She has been so supportive of other artists time and time again and still keeps working her magic on digital canvases. I was fortunate to find this gallery since it would be too hard to select only a few out of so many great pieces.
I hope you enjoy your time looking here as I have enjoyed a visit to this quaint little gallery. :)

Rob in Denver
07-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Jeez, I am honored! Especially since I have been a deadbeat of late! To be part of this great thread ( only discovered it a few days ago!) is wonderful.
The artistry of the buildings surrounding the art is quite compelling, to say nothing of the portrait. Thank you so much Oriane for including me, and also for inspiring me ( been looking at your Gallery) to pick up my Wacom again!

RobertSWade
07-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Congrats to Mairzie, Rob, and Nika. Deserving members indeed. Kudos to Coops, Oriane, and Albert for some fine work on our friends' galleries. :)

screenpainter
07-31-2009, 06:36 PM
I have to add that truly all the members who contribute are deserving of recognition. Please be patient... we will get there. I think. :)

Sketchism71
07-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Coops, gzairborne, and orianelima... I am at a loss of words at how richly beautiful your most recent additions to this fantastic thread are...WOW!:eek:

Lima
08-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Wow Albert very nice indeed. Nika deserves it. A great woman and a fine artist.:eek::eek::eek:

coops
08-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow Albert thats fabulous and such wonderful paintings from Nika. Well deserved beautiful gallery.

Mairzie Dotes
08-01-2009, 01:10 AM
orianelima,
Please forgive me if I cannot seem to relate in mere words how surprised
I am to have been honored with such a formidable, gold leaf trimmed and
ornately framed gallery of my own. A sincere thank you for thinking of me
and our illustrious, artist friends who, to date have been featured in your
gloriously designed and thoughtfully painted halls of Art Rage fame. Your
creative insight in how you somehow manage to incorporate each
individual artist's personality into the very structure, into the very walls of
each, distinct gallery is ..... well ..... absolutely amazing. The time you are
taking as well as the exceptional artistry and insightful personal touches
integrated in this unique thread is to be truly admired, congratulated and
embraced as precious gifts of the heart. So very special you are. :o :)

And to my dear friends .... your warm comments are food for the soul .....
a gracious thank you! :o :)

coops
08-01-2009, 01:53 AM
So glad you liked it Mairzie and it is well deserved as you thrill us all with your wonderful poetry and paintings.

Lee
08-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Dear GZ, Chief Assistant to the CEOrian,,,, what a wonderful gallery for a wonderful artist!!! she has always been so supportive for a long time, always looked forward to seeing her art, in this form it is just breathtaking, for some reason , in the ArtRage gallery, it is a little cold although you can see every peice, (or piece;)), putting them in such a showcase is so diserving,,, good job!:)

ScottF
08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
This just gets better and better! Thanks to all who have taken the time to make this such a wonderful thread!

byroncallas
08-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Well, go away from the gallery a day and look what the curators put on the walls - magnificent. Coops on the whimsical, ever inspiring, ever humorous, spirit of ArtRage Mary Ann; Oriane on Mr. Texture and heart -of-gold himself RobInDenver, and Albert on Nika who captures the human soul as wellas the body beautiful like no other - these are great tributes. Great work everybody. MOARA rocks with the inspirations of the presented artists and the contributions of their talented admirers paying heartfelt tribute. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :).

Nika
08-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Dear Albert, I'm honoured and flattered to have such a wonderful personal gallery. I'd only dream about it. Great job you've done!:eek:

MOARA is a great Oriane's idea. I love it so much! I suspect this thread will never end because there are so many superb artist deserving to be featured here.:):)

Thank you very much, me friends, for the kind words. I really appreciate them :):)

Lima
08-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Nika you deserve it. You are a spectacular person and a fine artist. Congratulations.

SCP
08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Found this little shop in St Petersburg featuring the work of our wonderful artist Nika. :) She has been so supportive of other artists time and time again and still keeps working her magic on digital canvases. I was fortunate to find this gallery since it would be too hard to select only a few out of so many great pieces.
I hope you enjoy your time looking here as I have enjoyed a visit to this quaint little gallery. :)

Wonderful GB,really great tribute to a fine Artist.:)

Lima
08-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Here is the room of Mr. Rick. A fine Master.

sabena
08-01-2009, 10:18 AM
hi Orianelima

è muito Linda acho que o Rick vai gostar bastante :D

Is very beautiful and i think Tha Rick go love this gallery very much :D

damasocl
08-01-2009, 11:01 AM
The brilliant idea of Orianelima has demonstrated, among other things, the enormous diversity of styles that appear in the Gallery Moara, undoubtedly a reflection of the versatility of this great softyware: Art Rage.

Gallery Rick is undoubtedly a recognition of a very fine and quite personal style...!!!:):):) ...

screenpainter
08-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Oriane,

I love this one of Rick's so much. Not only a great tribute but you hand painted Rick's paintings to become part of your painting. Fantastic! This one really moved me. It is so beautiful Oriane and a great tribute to a resident master. Bravo.

coops
08-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow Oriane thats superb. What you do with paint is totally awesome. I love this one too as Rick does such wonderful paintings and I always click his thread with anticipation and I am never disappointed. Well done Oriane another masterpiece. Congratulations Rick, I raise my glass of red to you (thats something you paint so well), a gallery that is so well deserved for your wonderful works of art.

Mairzie Dotes
08-02-2009, 12:01 AM
orianelima,
Where do I begin ... such exceptional tributes, designed and painted with
such care, admiration and comradery. Sometimes I can't help but become
a bit emotional ... can't help but sense the love that flows here.

Your fitting gallery tribute to Rob in Denver "shines" as if lightly glazed
with dabs of shimmery moon dust ... the captivating portrait captures the
artist admirably. :)

gzairborne's creative labor of love in opening Nika's gallery with personal
viewing invitations for we admiring Art Rage members is a wonderful
offering ... beautiful work, g.z.! :)

and ...
to be able to quietly tip toe into Rick's contemplative hideaway, allowing
us take a peek at this amazing artist as he ponders over his creations is
a touching and well deserved acknowledgement. :)

"Always Open" ... Always Anticipated ... Always Enjoyed! :)

Rick
08-02-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm overwhelmed, and in deep appreciation.. You did such a fine job.. Thank you so much..

coops
08-02-2009, 05:12 AM
It gives me great delight to post SADCLOWN's gallery. I have always been in awe of her superb paintings and her gentle spirit.

Lee
08-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Dear Coops, this is so dear and pleasing, love the setting, as if in a park or garden, oh so like you to do that;) Sadclown is facinating and amazing, such beauty!!! good job!!!!:)

Dear Oriane, a wonderful tribute to Rick, Rick that teaches, Rick that takes us along with him, and so glad you put his 'young' avatar in as i see he has taken it out:(, beautiful gallery, thank you!:)

screenpainter
08-02-2009, 08:34 AM
ah Coops. You are amazing. What a dilemma to be faced with... how to display the brilliant genius of sad clown. I was so happy to see this. Only you could have designed such a fitting tribute with the same bright and delicious colors that she employs in her paintings. A carousel of colors! I know she will love her display of work in this tribute to her masterful genius.

RobertSWade
08-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Welcome to here Rick and SadClown ... the most altruistic thread in the history of threads. Thank you Oriane and KJ for two more amazing tributes.

mannafig
08-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Looking through this thread the galleries are just phenomenal such talent to just keep pouring out these wonderful works of art where each new painting surpases the previous one.:):)

Lima
08-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Sadclown a carousel of colors, wow beautiful. Congratulations SAD and Coops:eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I'm posting Peter Pinckney's Gallery: I will call him the master of sea "paysages". It is certain too that he has nice abstract works of art... and he deals with really very nice good music. An artist.

Alexandra
08-03-2009, 03:49 AM
These are amazing. Such talent.

byroncallas
08-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Here is the room of Mr. Rick. A fine Master.
Beautiful Oriane. I was hoping you'd display Rick's paintings - his work ismasterful. You seem to have particularly captured how I imagine him when painting: intent, concentrating, deeply absorbed in observation and detail, capturing the reality he sees before him. Terrific piece of work. :)

byroncallas
08-03-2009, 04:14 AM
It gives me great delight to post SADCLOWN's gallery. I have always been in awe of her superb paintings and her gentle spirit.
Coops, this is outstanding, an awesome tribute to Sadclown's awesome work. You've given her a very special room, her own special building in the MOARA that is exquisite. A beautiful display.

Taking on these tributes has shown me a whole other side of your artistic sensibilities and and ever-expanding skills. I'm just bowed over with your work in this thread. :)

byroncallas
08-03-2009, 04:19 AM
I'm posting Peter Pinckney's Gallery: I will call him the master of sea "paysages". It is certain too that he has nice abstract works of art... and he deals with really very nice good music. An artist.

Incredible Oriane. I sometimes think of Peter as Mr. Waterboy. I feel like you managed the perfect setting for his remarkable seascapes and other fine work. I don't think I've been to an art gallery that requires I peruse the walls via boat - but I think this is it. It's inspired and a wonderful, brilliantly executed tribute. I love it.

cartuneman
08-03-2009, 05:29 AM
so relevant and true Peters room is so alive with the shimmers of the water on all the surfaces that's so cool!

silvy
08-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Wonderful neverending tread....I'm lost:eek: somewhere but it's an amazing idea!:)

coops
08-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Thanks for your nice comments folks and Byron you are just too kind.

ORIANE, Peters gallery is another one of your masterpieces, its just wonderful and depicts Peters love of water so very very well. I have so much to learn from you and Albert.
Congratulations to you Peter, a beautiful gallery for beautiful paintings and so very much deserved.

Lee
08-03-2009, 05:45 AM
Dear Oriane, not kidding, i cannot look,,,,, holy makeral andy!!! Peter The Rock, yes he is, this is sooooooooooooo beautiful, just like him!!! bet he is still looking:eek::eek::eek:;)!!!:)

D Akey
08-03-2009, 07:22 AM
OMG!!!!! How did I miss all this!

Brilliant presentation and in the context of real space. Excellent. I will roam these halls and galleries as if at the Louvre.

Phenomenal tributes for all, as is fitting with the virtual and real realities.

I feel as if I have been on vacation and visiting all the museums in a city in the clouds.

A summary of the experience: :):):):eek::eek::eek::):):):cool::cool::cool::):): )

screenpainter
08-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Oriane,

Oh my... you have done a fantastic job on Peter's gallery. He is so much a part of the sea that it truly figures that his gallery would also be awash with waves of the sea and a boat on the shore. Genius! What a beauty!!!!

For Byron,
I share with you also my version with pictures added by your suggestion. Even though I did not do too well on the window perspective, I am pretty happy with Rick's Tuscan landscape outside the window. I tried to keep the colors in keeping with the many beautiful paintings of Italian countryside and beautiful pottery and vino that Rick does. I think the room is filled with a warm light as Rick is for us also a warm light here. And I humbly add my tribute to our resident master painter Rick. :)

sandyg
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
This thread is amazing, also it's a very good idea.
I've been away a while beta testing and I'm still beta testing Win 7 RC, it was a joy to look through this thread.

Peter Pinckney
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Oriane ..................... I'm lost for words...............so a simple Thank you will have to suffice!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):)

Sketchism71
08-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Gzairborne, Coops, Oriane... Just wow! I love this thread. Amazing!:D:D:D

byroncallas
08-03-2009, 09:22 PM
I hope you will like even though I did not do too well on the window perspective. Another tribute to the master painter Rick. :)

Albert, for me, you nailed it. Your gallery conception for Rick's room matches to a T the clean, elegant presentation exhibited in so many of his fine paintings. The selections I think are well chosen. You've taken those pieces where Rick's keen observations, attention to detail, surface textures and light, all arranged in splendidly pleasing compositions, do what good exhibitions do for any fine artist: seeing the whole of the best works simply and orderly arranged produces an impact where the whole is considerably greater than the sum of the parts,even as the parts alone are marvelous, whole, and complete unto themselves. I like this presentation a lot because it presents Rick's work with the same kind of elegance that exudes from each of his masterworks, all which speak to a kind of overwhelming sense of his love and appreciation for finding the beauty in everyday objects, and sharing that beauty with us in the most elegant and thoughtful arrangements of paint on canvas. Great tribute to a great artist. You done good:):):):):):):):):)

screenpainter
08-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks very much Byron. It amazes me really how after collecting and viewing an artist's pieces you actually get a feeling of the artist from the paintings. In this case I felt very much like I was in a beautiful gallery in Tuscany overlooking a beautiful scenery.

Caesar
08-03-2009, 10:20 PM
No other thread can be compared to this most brilliant initiative, a thread where art and its essence is so densely and richly present in any page, like a big fantastic poem, where many people are participating more and more actively to its build-up!
What started as a song of an absolute master willing to artistically hug and live progressively many and many other masters, became at least a trio now and it is certainly going to be the Artragers' rutilant chorus and hymn to beauty and art!

coops
08-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Albert what a wonderful display of the unique talent that is Rick. I always wonder "how did he do that glass" especially since it almost always has my red wine in it. A superb tribute with so many wonderful paintings displayed, to a great artist and a most kind and helpful man. Well done Rick this is truly deserved and well done Albert.

screenpainter
08-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Thanks Katie. :)

coops
08-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Ok Albert here is comes.
Gina's gallery, to a lady who has painted so many wonderful and varied wonderful paintings.

screenpainter
08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Beautiful Katie. Another wonderful tribute to a wonderful artist. I know she will love this! I like the little touch of painting green paint on the black and white portrait.I love the way the gallery opens up into the outdoors. It is a beauty to behold. :)

And now I have the honor of posting a joint project of Katie and myself.
She was the creative director and art director and I was the production person. :) , Coops this is really yours. You did the amazing job on this one too. I love the pictures you chose and the whole scene is wonderful. I did some trimming and wall covering is all. :)

we present Ailaya's gallery also.

Belvrog
08-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Wow this thread floored me. Absolutely stunning galleries, wonderful tributes and exhibitions of art, and then every Gallery is again art on it's own. Wonderful thread orianelima.gz and coops with an endless row of amazing paintings. I am sure I'll come back for another visit of the MOARA.:):)

SCP
08-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Wonderful latest galleries,great work by Coops&GB you have done the Artists proud.:)

RobertSWade
08-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Just when you think it can't get any better ...
We've had some long lived and fun threads here but this one tops them all.

Lima
08-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Robert, you are right as always. Rick, Gina and Ailaya galleries are fantastic. A real great work from Gzair and Coops. Very nice.

RobertSWade
08-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Gina sends her regards to everyone here and promises her return. :)

byroncallas
08-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Katie and Albert, you are producing wonders. Gina and Ailaya's galleries are superb tributes. And now you two are collaborating; what a team you are turning out to be. GREAT WORK. :):):):):)

Lee
08-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Dear Sirs, i see a little Salvadore:confused:Dali in both galleries???,,, Ailaya is a treasure since she has been here, bringing us her imagination and paintings of joy and emotions,,,Gina, shares her gifts of such beauty!!!! please, Robert, tell her we miss her and hope she is fine!!! thank you!:)

coops
08-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Glad you liked them and well deserved for both lovely ladies :)

coops
08-05-2009, 09:04 AM
It gives me so much pleasure to be able to post this gallery as it is to a lady who's generosity know no bounds. Foxy has given us all the most amazing stencils and she never seems to tire in giving us more and more, they are always so beautiful. As you can see from her paintings there is so much that you can do with them, they are totally delightful.

Juz
08-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Coops, great gallery, love the subtle reflections on the shiny floor. The works you've selected from foxy are great choices and truely show off the amazing array of techniques foxy has. Fantastic :)

Evart
08-05-2009, 09:31 AM
You have mastered the art rage software; you should be their spokesperson. Outstanding job!!!! I really like this image :D

Caesar
08-05-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm stunned once more by the artistic quality of the masters receiving a tribute here and our super-trio, Orianelima, Katie and Albert, who were able of set up astoundingly artful galleires and architectures to host these monographically concentrated artpieces! My warmest congratulations and thanks to You all!

screenpainter
08-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Foxy's gallery is just gorgeous Coops! It is a beautiful showcase of her beautiful work. Fantastic art Foxy and fantastic gallery Coops!

Lima
08-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Foxy my friend you deserve this spectacular gallery. Beautiful colors, gentle and delicate paintings. Wow Coops you did it very well Congratulations.

I'm posting two more great artists: Fashmir and Cartuneman.:)

coops
08-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Wow oh wow oh wow Oriane you went and did it again. What superb galleries and both so well deserved. Fashmir whos art is so colourful and exciting and Cartuneman who art is a delight to behold. You even put my favourite ballet girl in it. Congratulations to you both Fashmir and Cartuneman, you are both great artists. Well done again Oriane brilliant as ever.
(thanks for the compliment too.):)

Lee
08-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Dear Coops and Oriane, just love these galleries, i never saw some of Foxy's paintings!!! the little girl in the garden,, so beatuiful!!!! just a beautiful gallery!!! Fashmir??? so solid, so earthy, so wonderful!!! Cartuneman, a great artist to have joined us, we are so lucky!!!! thank you both for creating these galleries!!!! what a terrific idea this has become, bet there is nothing like it anywhere!!!!:)

RobertSWade
08-05-2009, 03:29 PM
JK and Oriane, three more wonderful additions for three more deserving Ragers. :)

screenpainter
08-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Very nice expressions Oriane of two extremely talented fine artists.

Mairzie Dotes
08-05-2009, 11:04 PM
orianelima and coops,
The latest "gallery" presentations that you have created to celebrate
the note worthy paintings of Foxy, Fashmir and cartoonman are creative
and well deserved tributes to these talented artists. These gallery's are
thoughtful and beautiful works of art in their own right. Wonderful! :)

Lima
08-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Mr Walsh, a great artist showing the urbane scenes of the daily life of a city with expertize and wisdom. Also his faith is moving. A sensitive person and at the same time a solid artist.

coops
08-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Oh I just love these 2 dear Oriane. The first is like a building in the MOARA gardens with so many of Jims wonderful paintings and the second wow what can I say but you did it again Oriane. Superb, with magnificent vision on show and a painting in progress. I find this one very moving.
Well done Jim, this is so well deserved, one heck of a nice fella.:)

foxytocin
08-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Oh, Coops, thank you sooooo much....I just caught this and I'm tickled pink. Quite touched. My youngest, Lily was sitting on my lap as I opened up my gallery image and she was so pleased to see herself...we just went to the Indianapolis Art Museum with the kiddos for the first time ever this past weekend and it was pretty neat to see Lily make the connection between the virtual galleries and the real ones we just saw. And I absolutely love the idea of imagining some of the things I've created viewed on such a large scale....putting an observer into the gallery was a fine idea.

I have found the environment here so pleasant and wonderfully creative...I feel that this forum is superb. It is phenomenal to me to see how this thread has evolved.

And Oriane! I had missed the little creatve "promotion" with the camera taking the picture of the flower child. What a hoot! I don't even want to admit how many pictures I took at the museum over the weekend. Wasn't so long ago we weren't alowed to.

Ailaya
08-06-2009, 06:49 AM
I saw this a little while ago, but didnt have time to comment, but all I can say to coops and gzairborne is that you have all of my gratitude and a thousand thanks. I'm truly flattered and touched by your collaboration into my own little gallery, it truly means a lot to me to be featured among the rest of these fine and talented artists. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :):):o

coops
08-06-2009, 07:18 AM
You are truly so very welcome Foxy, you are so giving with your stencils which are beautiful and so pleased your little girl enjoyed this too. Also sounds like you have a great day.

Ailaya, your paintings are magical and deserved a place to be seen.:)

Sketchism71
08-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow! Excellent recent gallery's! This thread is just amazing!

screenpainter
08-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Oriane wonderful tribute to Jim Walsh. I always thought he was a black guy. Maybe because of his soulful paintings. Mostly from his avatar. :)

Lima
08-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi, Albert. What you see is a distortion of the colors. I know Mr. Walsh from the brush thread. But I must say that before seeing his picture I had this same sensation.

SCP
08-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Latest tributes look great,Jim's street painting's Gallery is wonderful Oriane;):)

cartuneman
08-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Wow thanks My friend. to be honored in this gallery is to be honored on the highest hahahaha wow and what a great view it is, thank you sir! What else can I say? I'm at a loss for words:D

Silentman
08-06-2009, 01:20 PM
WoW that's really cool Oriane, you are very talented indeed :D

sandyg
08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Just looked through the thread again, Coops liked Sad Clowns, loved the way you set the gallery, you are clever, so are you Gzairborn. Oriane, great work, I loved Rob in Denver, you paint so well. Many thanks, this will be the most viewed thread I think.

Jim Walsh
08-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Overwhelmed! Thank you for your wonderful tribute to my work. I've been so busy with my job lately, that I only have time to stop by, but I have really enjoyed the tributes you built to so many of our online artrage friends. they are wonderful, and magic.

I don't know how you put these together, but I see my daily life in your composite. Thnak you.

I had a nice chuckle over people's mental image of me. I work in the big city and have many friends of all political, religious, nationalities, and cultural heritages. Maybe, I've picked up a little bit from all my friends. I think the people here know my heart first, from the images of life that are important to me, and that I try to preserve in art, and that here, we find something in common... the inner being that is creative like the God who made us all, and our joy in celebrating the goodness of others.

Once, Ceasar posted a comment about this art form being non-elitist (or something close to that), and I found it very profound. I love the fact that the artists here are from all over the world.

We can rejoice in the sigths of South America, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, China, Italy, The USA, Malaysia, and so many other places... but the real unity is the connection and support that we all give and recieve.

When things slow down, I need to draw some pictures of my latest vacation. We visited the Dominican Republic, and I want to express my experiences and show my memories to my friends.

Thanks again.

coops
08-07-2009, 02:10 AM
It gives me great pleasure to post Dial-a-Cliche's gallery. Her beautiful paintings are so unique and varied. A gallery well deserved.

Lima
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Beautiful Coops. She surely deserves this tribute.

coops
08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks Oriane, she certainly paints wonderful pictures.

Lima
08-07-2009, 02:42 PM
I decided to do a more clear presentation of Byron's art. This great friend and a superb artist.

sandyg
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Great work how you've displayed the Artists Coops and Oriane, I don't know how you do it, but it's great, thank you.

Lee
08-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Dear Oraine, Byrons collection is a collection of joy of life,,,, alltogether is is a huge plate of delish!!!!! :)

Lee
08-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Dear Coops,,, Dial's painting have a Victorian touch, something there more of a comforting time of life, just such peaceful and gentle beauty, well done!!!:)

SCP
08-07-2009, 04:24 PM
coops What a fantastic job you did creating Dial-a-Cliche's great gallery.:)
Wow Oriane such a wonderful Gallery for Byron,he is an amazing fellow and Artist.

byroncallas
08-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey Oriane, good friend, thanks for the update. That's a very clever presentation. My wife Rosy says she wants it for a blanket. Likewise, you did a clever piece of work on that old photograph in a time and place when I still used real paint. I'm happy to have a new little corner in the MOARA and really appreciate being included. Thanks for the new room - it's always fun to get fresh new digs. ;):D

The thread has just gone ballistic. You, Katie, and Albert are doing mind-blowing presentations. This is certainly the most wonderful web thread I have ever participated in. I can't say enough good things about it. :D:D:D:D;):cool:

You're a great friend Oriane - I can't tell you how happy I am that our paths have crossed. :)

byroncallas
08-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Wonderful Katie. I am BIG BIG fan of Dial's paintings and am so happy to see she has a wing in the MOARA. A wonderful presentation showcasing a truly talented artist.

screenpainter
08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Katie Dial A Cliche's gallery is a beauty. A wonderful showcase of her art. Just fantastic. Oriane great additions to Byron's gallery.

Sketchism71
08-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow... Excellent job to both coops and oriane! I love the style of Dial's gallery (I wish I could zap myself into these galleries for a real life digital tour)! Oriane... Excellent design with Byron's gallery... I think the only thing that could make his work more colorful and interesting is a bunch of his work all at once presented in such an oriane way!:D:D

coops
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks everyone.
Wow Oriane what a beautiful tribute to a true gentleman Byron. His paintings look soooooooooo good. Well done my friend.

screenpainter
08-08-2009, 07:12 AM
For a great dad, an extremely talented artist and a great human. He immediately fit in and added to the warmth of this forum. For your enjoyment, I present the gallery of Sketchism. (click on image for larger version)

RobertSWade
08-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Congrats Sketch. Well done Albert. :)

coops
08-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Thats a wonderful gallery Albert and the paintings look brilliand. Congratulations Sketch, its well deserved and so lovely to see your beautiful paintings altogether.

Caesar
08-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Dear Katie and Albert, it's almost moving to see the great care You have and the outstanding results You get composing other friends' masterpieces and galleries in such astoundingly fitting rooms and architectures so has we may enjoy them once again and into the right context! :eek::cool::) Thanks a lot!

Lima
08-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Another tribute to Ailaya "like a flower emerging through the riples like an enchanting bird". To be fit in Ailaya's entrance gallery.

Lima
08-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Coops and Gzairborn thank you very much. Those are terrific galleries indeed.

I began this thread like a distraction, only. It was very wellcomed by all. However, it stayed stopped in his corner for a good period of time. My only intention was to pay tribute to many and brilliant artists who belong to this forum. I recommenced the thread inspired in Lee's comment on one of my abstract paintings. I decided to put Lee in a gallery looking at her own paintings. All the paintings that I put in display are not of my property. They belong only and exclusively to the artists who produced it. I did an artistic interference in each one of them. My intention was to do this in the right context, emphasizing the quality of the paintings of the different artists. So I did with Caesar, Robert, Byron, Levent and many others artists. I loved all of your comments. Gzair and Coops have been great companions in this task.

Forgive my english for not expressing myself with all the coloquial emotion you all deserve.

coops
08-08-2009, 11:09 AM
So beautiful Oriane. Wonderful tribute.

sandyg
08-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Ailaya's Gallery entrance is beautiful, well done Oriance, Coops and Gzairborn your tributes great also, you are all so clever and kind to take the time to do it, for all our enjoyment, it really is an amazing thread.

screenpainter
08-08-2009, 02:14 PM
A very great addition to Ailaya's gallery entrance Oriane. Beautiful.

byroncallas
08-08-2009, 02:22 PM
For a great dad, an extremely talented artist and a great human. He immediately fit in and added to the warmth of this forum. For your enjoyment, I present the gallery of Sketchism. (click on image for larger version)

Fantastic Albert. Awesome tribute to our pal Sketch. My wife Rosy is one of Sketch's biggest fans. I showed her his gallery and she jumped up and down and clapped her hands. That pretty much says it all for me. :):):):):):):)

byroncallas
08-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Another tribute to Ailaya "like a flower emerging through the riples like an enchanting bird". To be fit in Ailaya's entrance gallery.

Another fine and fitting tribute Oriane. Great work. :):):)

Alexandra
08-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Oriane, I agree with everyone. Great work, beautifully done!:)

Sketchism71
08-08-2009, 08:54 PM

Gzairborne... I am unable to find the correct words to explain how I felt when I saw this today! What a gift this is in so many ways. THANK YOU!

I need to add that the past 8 months involvement with ArtRage (the software) along with the people in this incredible one-of-a-kind forum has resurrected a part of me I thought was lost long ago. I paint now almost daily which has filled a void in my life that I have had for a very long time. My art books have been pulled out of dusty boxes and I am once again noticing those special little things in life like how sunlight at different times of the day can completely change the appearance of an object. How dynamic and beautiful nature is. And because of this forum, I see and appreciate a whole world of art I was nearly blind to before.

Thank you oriane for a wonderul idea of a thread, thank you again gzairborne for presenting such a wonderful gallery! I am humbled! I must say, ArtRage has been the best $25 dollars I have ever spent... Priceless!

Sketchism71
08-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Byron (and Rosy)... Thank you for the wonderful comment, you guy's are awesome!:D:D

screenpainter
08-08-2009, 10:53 PM
You are very welcome Eddie. I am really very glad you liked your gallery. You are an amazing artist!

Lee
08-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Dear Sketch, Oriane's "Sketch" gallery is truely amazing and fitting, i remember seeing one of your first paintings, think it was the baseball, i and thought oh oh we're in trouble;), :)

Oriane, Ailaya's gallery entrance would be mesmerizing, maybe in the floor under glass, in motion, liquid swirling colors with her pretty face featured there,,,:)

Your "interference" here overflows with kindness!!!!:)

Ailaya
08-09-2009, 06:31 AM
orian, I cannot express my thanks quite enough; coops and gzairborne honored me with their wonderful contribution, and now with your addition I am even more humbled and appreciative of you and all the amazing, talented, and extremely friendly artists that are here. Thank you, thank you; you are doing a great thing :):o:)

coops
08-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Tarons Gallery was a pleasure and a puzzle to do as everyone of his paintings I wanted to include. His art and his humor are both so special.

screenpainter
08-09-2009, 11:27 AM
very cool! :) Awesome job Katie for an awesome artist.

Lima
08-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Coops, great and beautiful. Taron's gallery looks very nice.

Lee
08-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Dear Coops, Taron, the artist that makes real of the un-real, sure would be one of his creatures swimming in the vesti-pool, ,,, good job Miss Coops!!!:)

Mairzie Dotes
08-09-2009, 02:12 PM
orianelima and coops,
Can't stop viewing these spectacular gallery additions. Each time I
revisit I discover new and wonderful touches. Amazingly well painted! :)

byroncallas
08-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Katie, Taron's gallery is knockout. Great great job.
Byron

SCP
08-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Awesome to see a Sketch Gallery! Very well deserved ;):)
Taron's Gallery is also a feast for the eyes,love the water on the floor!.Both Galleries look great,well done!!:):)

RobertSWade
08-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm going to go clean up my gallery room ... bbl ... I have shelves of elixer and a skull to deal with. Also have to take that ladder down since Rose nailed the trap door shut. :rolleyes:

Sketchism71
08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
A fantastic journey through the beautifully complicated art of Taron! Well done Coops!;)

screenpainter
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I hope you won't mind but I found the amazing art of Belvrog could not be contained within the walls of a traditional gallery. So I give you the incredible images of Belvrog unleashed in an open air gallery of the universe.

coops
08-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Wow Albert thats fantastic and don't the paintings look wonderful. Its like a page out of a book. Well done my friend.
Congratulations Belvrog, your paintings look fantastic. A gallery of pure imagination for a painter of such creative paintings.

Lee
08-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Dear GZ, love the way you knitted Bel's fantastical paintings together, just so much to contain!!! beautiful paintings of the unimaginable, good job!!!:)

Lima
08-10-2009, 03:50 AM
Gzair another great gallery. Belvrog is such a nice guy and a great artist. Congratulations.

ScottF
08-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks again to all who´ve had a hand in continuing this wonderful thread!

sabena
08-10-2009, 05:37 AM
hi

Goops Gaibzorne Orianelima beautiful works and wonderful paintings:D

As the request for Orianelima I put these two images in the forum, the first also tried to make a gallery and the second that Oriane had already asked that I put in this thread. I hope you like :p
:rolleyes:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6373/galleriaf.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7613/tributetoorianelimaorig.jpg

sandyg
08-10-2009, 05:52 AM
GZ Belvrog's paintings make an amazing page and Sabena you've made a
wonderful page, clever lot you are.

coops
08-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the nice comments on Taron's gallery he well derserves it.
Sabena, they are wonderful. The first one is so colourful and a real tribute to our great friend Oriane. Well done and congratulations Oriane:)

screenpainter
08-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Glad you added those wonderful additions and tribute to Oriane here Sabena! They are both great.

Lima
08-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Sabena, thank you very much. Very kind of you... they look great. Thanks my friend. Gzair and Coops, wow:eek::eek::eek:

Lima
08-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Hei! Robert... "I'm going to go clean up my gallery room ... bbl ... I have shelves of elixer and a skull to deal with. Also have to take that ladder down since Rose nailed the trap door shut". I'm posting many different ways you can move around MOARA. Serve yourself my friend:D. The skul is already off.:D:D:D

RobertSWade
08-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Ha Hah. I feel like I'm David Bowie in "Labyrinth". Now I have to practice doing that thing with the ball. :)
Thank you my friend. :)

RobertSWade
08-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I am happy to present to you Alexandra's room in the MOARA Gallery. She has only been with us a short time but has delighted us with her wit, kindness, and talent. :)

screenpainter
08-10-2009, 03:50 PM
That's a beautiful gallery Robert. Well done.

Sketchism71
08-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Gzairborne and Sabena, The new galleries are absolutly amazing! Wow! Robert...Double wow on that gallery... The reflections are fantastic!

RobertSWade
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
By way of full disclosure I should have noted that all I did was upload five of Alexandra's paintings to photofunia.com. But I will take credit for spending an hour selecting and uploading her wonderful works. :)

D Akey
08-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Heaven. . . I'm in heaven. . .

Great exhibits, every one.

Mairzie Dotes
08-10-2009, 09:13 PM

Great exhibits, every one.

OMG! orianelima ... Not only is your thread a jewel to behold but now we
have a singing artist who will softly serenade us while we enjoy our gallery
visits! Now if we only had a violinist! :)

Robert,
Fantastic gallery for Alexandra. You have elegantly presented a glorious
portfolio of prized artwork to be proud of. The latest entry's are
marvels. :)

RobertSWade
08-10-2009, 09:32 PM
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
:)

Mairzie Dotes
08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.

Robert,
You wouldn't happen to play the violin would you? :p

RobertSWade
08-10-2009, 09:45 PM
I can play the drums to the violin, (Kansas and Jean Luc Ponty made it work) but not while we're "Dancing Cheek to Cheek" down Tin Pan Alley. :)

Mairzie Dotes
08-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I can play the drums to the violin, (Kansas and Jean Luc Ponty made it work) but not while we're "Dancing Cheek to Cheek" down Tin Pan Alley. :)

Robert,
I think that orianelima may now have to consider securing D Akey as
our singing guitarist, you on percussion and me possibly on spoons. I
am so excited that I have began practicing for our "Gallery" debut. :)

Ohhhh ... (clink a de clink) I love to climb a (clunk-oops!) mountain
And reach the highest (clink clink a) peak
But it doesn't (clankity) thrill me half as (clink) much
As dancing cheek (clink a) to (clink tinkle) cheek

D Akey
08-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Robert,
I think that orianelima may now have to consider securing D Akey as
our singing guitarist, you on percussion and me possibly on spoons. I
am so excited that I have began practicing for our "Gallery" debut. :)

Ohhhh ... (clink a de clink) I love to climb a (clunk-oops!) mountain
And reach the highest (clink clink a) peak
But it doesn't (clankity) thrill me half as (clink) much
As dancing cheek (clink a) to (clink tinkle) cheek

Dear Ms. Dotes,

Your chink-a-linkitties are linkitty-splitting my sides.

Dear lady, you play with the grace not unlike a second story burglar shaking a pillowcase filled with the grand dutchess' kitchen silverware. . . And yet you manage to set a truly musical cadence that puts me in mind of the cha cha, or hot cha cha, as the case may be. In short, you are in the band. I long for the day we get to hear you performing on the spoons in middle C over high tea.

By the light,
not the dark but the light,
of the silvery moon,
not sun but moon,
I want to spoon,
not knife but spoon,
not drums but spoon,
my guitar's in tune,
in the muse-e-oom
the guard's in the room,
time to exit and soon,
shake that spoon,
need my vitamins soon
(drat, already used 'soon')
I need an out soon. . .
(dang. Again I did 'soon')
By the silvery not noon June moon croon spoon swoon tune. . .(burp)

And as the sun slowly sinks in the West, we send out a. . . but I digress.

Belvrog
08-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Wow........ wow.... Albert. Thanks a million. That's so nice of you. It has a wonderful composition. Just made it my new background and I will definitely keep it safe.

Thank you so much.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):)

screenpainter
08-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh I am glad you liked it Belvrog. The art is so good it didn't take much to make an awesome piece from it all. I was happy with how it turned out though and it was hard to stop looking at it. It would make a nice page in the Society of Illustrators because your work is so good.

coops
08-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Wow Oriane what a picture. Now how is a blond supposed to find her way in and out with all those staircases lol:) I will study it more so I don't get lost.
Lovely gallery you did for Alexandra and beautiful paintings that you chose Robert, well done. Congratulation Alexandra.

coops
08-11-2009, 07:01 PM
It gives me great pleasure to present JuliaDiane's gallery. She is such a lovely, helpful lady and a really active member in the forum with splendid paintings.

screenpainter
08-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Nicely done Katie! A very experimental gallery for one of our delightfully experimental artists who has helped with so many techniques and explorations and a real sweetheart too.

Alexandra
08-11-2009, 10:33 PM
These are so awesome. I haven't been able to look at all of them until now. Thanks so much Robert! I am stunned. I really don't think of my work as being all that great, but I enjoy drawing. Thank you dear friend for your time in doing this and your thoughtfulness is beyond measure. I know I speak not only for me but you are a precious soul. Many many special thanks.:D If this were paper, it would be wet.

sandyg
08-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Great additions to this ever evolving Gallery, great work Robert, Oriane and Coops.
I find myself singing By the light of the Silvery Moon.

RobertSWade
08-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Alexandra, I'm so glad you like your well deserved room in the MOARA Art Gallery and it was my distinct pleasure to create it for you. Also, thank you for your very kind words dear lady. (We need a smiley for "blushing")

KJ ... wonderful work on JD's gallery. :)

Lima
08-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Coops, wow my lady that gallery is terrific. Very very well done. Hei!!! "now how is a blond supposed to find her way in and out with all those staircases lol:) I will study it more so I don't get lost"... don't mind... I'm figuring out a panoramic elevator:D:D:D

coops
08-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks Albert glad you like it and thanks to Sandyg, Robert and Oriane.
Now Oriane I said it would be me that would get lost but heck I don't mind if we get lost together. We could use your fantastic lift to find our way out. Thats a masterful painting you have there Oriane, a wonderful view of MOARA.:)

juliediane
08-12-2009, 03:22 PM
OH WOWWWW! Thank you very much Katie! I don't really think I belong in this thread yet. I have so very much work to do. But thank you again. Wow. And Albert thanks for the kind words.....your to sweet. :o

Mairzie Dotes
08-12-2009, 08:59 PM
coops,
Juliediane's gallery is a wonderful addition ... love those rising
staircases ... a great way to view all of the lovely paintings
and for those less adventurous but still as enjoyable ... please
take orianelima's scenic elevator. What painterly fine modes of
transportation! :)

coops
08-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Of course you belong in this thread Julie, you are such an active member and a delightful person whos paintings we all enjoy. Glad you liked it anyway.:)

sandyg
08-13-2009, 04:26 AM
Great Oriane, going up or down we'll find a Gallery room.

Lima
08-14-2009, 09:08 AM
This MOARA (Byron's!!!) is just fun and very pleasant to do... I learned a lot posting those galleries... You all are fantastic people and very talented artists.

When I started artraging Levent's art was a real surprise for me. As well as the art of many of you. But in a certain way I loved Levent's technique and the way he did his paintings. His gallery is fantastic and the painting representing several of his paintings a real success. I did a painting based on 3 paintings of Levent and posted it back in this thread. I am posting now Levent's again, to emphasize the admiration I have for this great artist.

coops
08-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Thats brilliant Oriane and a tribute to such a lovely man. You deserve it Levent:):)

coops
08-14-2009, 09:15 AM
I would like to present the garden gallery of Want2Paint. Well we have to have a garden at MOARA.:)

screenpainter
08-14-2009, 10:19 AM
Ah Coops, that is a lovely garden gallery for Want2Paint. A beautiful showcase for her beautiful work.

Oriane a great tribute to Levent. The portrait seems to almost be a merging of your style and his. Excellent.

byroncallas
08-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Katie, Oriane, great new additions, beautiful.

Oriane, Levent for me is sort of the artist's artist of ArtRage. He has such a masterful depth and quality to his work. And he's such gentleman.:)

RobertSWade
08-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Levent is such an inspiration and completely deserves the added recognition.

KJ, I'm going to take the elevator down to the main floor, step outside, and relax in the contemplative atmosphere of Want2Paint's lovely and inspirational art garden.

RobertSWade
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
I just went back and through this incredible thread and I have to admit that not only was I, once again, moved by the incredible amount of heartfelt time and effort that went into the images, I was struck even more by the fact that a thread like this even exists which has such an extraordinary level of altruism, mutual admiration, touching emotional reactions, and respect.

I'm not ashamed to admit that it took me a couple of tissues to get through it. I'm proud to be a part of this exceptional community.

Rick
08-15-2009, 12:26 AM
GZ, I just discovered my gallery.. Thanks so much, you did a wonderful job.. Much appreciated..

Alexandra
08-15-2009, 02:12 AM
Coops, This is just awesome. Great job! :D

Hally
08-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Hi Coops :)

I'm Speechless :eek:
Absolutely... Amazing, Fantastic, Brilliant! ;)

sandyg
08-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Great new additions to the gallery Oriane and Coops.

screenpainter
08-15-2009, 08:20 AM
GZ, I just discovered my gallery.. Thanks so much, you did a wonderful job.. Much appreciated..

Thank you Rick. I am so glad that you liked it.