View Full Version : walking castle

CÚdric Trojani
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM
another try

bigger size here : http://www.graphinc.com/kidz/29082006-tortue800.jpg

:)

speggie
08-29-2006, 11:31 PM
another cool piccie mate .......also checked out your web page very talented ........really nice work ...love the grey dragon/monster/dinosaur piece also ......

Fashmir
08-30-2006, 04:07 AM
Cedric- I am extremely impressed with your style. This is well beyond average illustration for children. The style itself heightens the sense of magic and wonder and given the subject I must say that I want to read your book. My wife and I have our living room/library decorated with a storybook theme. A book with illustrations like this would be a prize in our collection. Well done. Please keep posting, you are inspiring.

D Akey
08-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Yeah, this one rocks. . . and rolls. . . and lumbers,

:D

What a wonderful image. I got a pleasurable hit of delight and whimsey when I saw this one.

Nice combination of elements. This one moves on the page.

Mary
08-30-2006, 05:00 AM
Wow! This is wonderful. I love your style, it appears so effortless. I am in awe. Terrific color ....soft, relaxed, and cheerful.

Mary
08-30-2006, 05:02 AM
Wow! This is wonderful. I love your style, it appears so effortless. I am in awe. Terrific color ....soft, relaxed, and cheerful.

CÚdric Trojani
08-30-2006, 05:51 AM
thank you everybody for your kind comments.

Fashmir : your comment goes straight to my heart. I work since many years for marketing, communication... and I'd like to do some things for child illustration. Actually, the images you see are not really made for a specific book. I draw some illustrations for my daughter and I tell her stories starting from these illustrations and some people tell me that I can maybe illustrate books or so for child. So for now, I do some drawings I'll show on a website and after I'll try to contact publishers with it, in France or anywhere else. Illustrating children books would be a dream for me... so I try to work on it as soon as I my "serious" job give me time. thank you for you comments, you pictures are always so inspiring so I'm proud to read your message :)

CÚdric

AndyRage
08-30-2006, 08:59 AM
I'll add my voice to Fashmir's. CÚdric, your illustrations cry out to be put into a larger work. You have a very engaging style, which works magically with the subjects of your illustrations.

DaveRage
09-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Such a -happy- looking tortoise. Love it :D

PaintMe
09-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Everyone and their pet hamster have said it but dang it I want to chime in too. Your style is very unique and pleasing to the eyes. Some people here have such a distintive style in their paintings that you know it's theirs before even looking at the poster. You, Cedric Trojani, are one of them. I can't help but want to imitate your style...so don't be surprise if you see me attempting it. :D But don't worry. I'm sure it won't be anywhere near the quality of Cedric Trojani's work. :wink:

ps. how do you type the accent with your letter "e."

waheednasir
09-11-2006, 08:47 AM
hey CÚdric...this is beautiful work...and i do agree with all of the above comments...:).

scribbler
09-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Love the picture and your style. Reminds me of a woodcut in some ways.