PDA

View Full Version : How many posts do we have to make before we can share a link to a stencil?

foxytocin
03-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Hello! I am brand-spanking new here. I have several .png format stencils I'd like to share that are hosted on my blog, but when I try to share them in a thread, I get the message loosely saying "you must post more here before these images aren't considered spam."
How many posts do I need to make and would examples made with the stencils posted on the gallery forum count?

Someonesane
03-06-2009, 05:05 AM
I forget the exact amount, but it isn't a whole lot. You could just attach them to your post through the manage attachments button at the bottom of the posting box.

foxytocin
03-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Thanks1 That's the only way I could figure it out, so at least I headed in the right direction. Have a good day!

Nickillus
03-06-2009, 07:42 AM
I think it might be a meagre 10 posts before all the options open up to you, if my faulty memory serves me right.

Edward Ingram
04-18-2017, 06:28 AM
Hello! I am brand-spanking new here. I have several .png format stencils I'd like to share that are hosted on my blog, but when I try to share them in a thread, I get the message loosely saying "you must post more here before these images aren't considered spam."
How many posts do I need to make and would examples made with the stencils posted on the gallery forum count?

This is not a complaint, but it piqued my curiosity:
He is listed as a senior member, but he doesn't have enough posts to upload a link?

HannahRage
04-18-2017, 10:28 AM
This is not a complaint, but it piqued my curiosity:
He is listed as a senior member, but he doesn't have enough posts to upload a link?

This is a thread from 2009. If you check the date and post count on the original user's post, you'll see that they've long since passed the 10 post limit.