PDA

View Full Version : Roses - 3.

waheednasir
08-20-2006, 02:07 AM
hi there everyone...:), inspiration for this came from one of my own oil paintings. this time i went further ahead in exploring the world of chiarocuro...the manner that i always enjoy. ive kept my stokes fairly causual and suggestive but at the same have given much details in a painterly way, only went for certain amount that i wanted to get. painted this in artrage, using tablet, from memory. my goal was to achieve whats beyond the apparent, what has to be felt, the air, mood, the environment.
thanks for watching...cheers all...:).

waheednasir.

speggie
08-20-2006, 03:17 AM
waheednasir....another splendid piece mate ....the great mood and atmosphere come over excellently .good work

D Akey
08-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Very dramatic lighting indeed!

I love that blue vase. You have a knack for getting shiny glaze with very broad strokes.

Very informative, since I can see how extreme you have gone with the strokes and still have it read.

I've been having some trouble lately using my tablet with any accuracy. However it is you get the marks down (tablet or mouse), they end up on the right place.

Thanks for sharing.

jacktar51
08-20-2006, 04:01 AM
Waheed.... nice to see another of your excellent works of Art...very skillfully done...Jack.

sweeneymini
08-20-2006, 04:26 AM
Wow :shock:, another stunner by yourself :D

waheednasir
08-20-2006, 06:40 AM
i really appreciate the effort...thank u so much speggie, D Akey, jacktar51 and sweeneymini...happy to get your kind comments...so glad...:).

have a nice time friends.

ENCHANTER
08-20-2006, 08:48 AM
what can i say! :)

yep ....another great one .....
when i went to see the Michaelangelo exhibition in the spring with my friend.........we walked around and said how amazing his work his....then after a while ..we just looked at his drawings/paintings...and nodded our heads.......meaning we still thought it was brilliant but at a level where no words were needed ,

so......im nodding my head :D

Fashmir
08-20-2006, 09:21 AM
I am nodding too.

Selby
08-20-2006, 10:34 AM
<contented sigh> me too nodding.

will note though that i particularly love the little petal being reflected in the vase closest to the front

Selby

waheednasir
08-21-2006, 12:32 AM
enchanter, fashmir and selby, a bunch of thanks for u indeed...:).
enchanter thats quite a compliment mate...:). always admire the great Michaelangelo...and alot of others as well...i have high respect for the old masters...they always fascinate me with their skills...:).
selby, glad u observe every effort.

thank u again everyone.