PDA

View Full Version : Nature - Sprinkled.

waheednasir
01-23-2009, 04:49 AM
hello there..:), my tribute to "impressionism" and the "impressionists", Manet, Monet, Renoir, Sargent, to name but a few. people and their art ive always admired throughtout, alongwith many many others.
"Nature-Sprinkled", painted using tablet in artrage with just a touch of painter. my own composition.
please see it from some distance and let the brushwork do the job.
happy viewing.

cheers all..:).

coops
01-23-2009, 05:00 AM
What a wonderful painting Waheed, its full of..... well everything. I keep looking at it and seeing more and more. Great job.

D Akey
01-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Fantastic Waheed!!!!!

For me, I always want to view your work close up as well -- for the sheer delight of watching the dance of the flicks and daubs of paint. . . especially in your case.

And boy, are they looking in-step in this piece.

Great work.

weembaman
01-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Excellent painting..The detail is fantastic...A real joy to look at..

sandyg
01-23-2009, 08:39 AM
I enjoyed viewing closely as well, beautiful dabs of colour, great depth in this painting, glorious piece of work waheed.

Aged P
01-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Hi Waheed,

I had a couple of sheets of high quality photopaper 13" x 19" which came with my printer. I've kept them until something special came along.

Your beautiful painting is now slowly emerging at the top setting.

Many thanks for sharing your work.

Phil

Peter Pinckney
01-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Master.....Master............this is masterful!

Thank you Waheed..................:)

Lee
01-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Dear Waheednasir, when i see one of your paintings i look around to see if anyone saw me steal something,,, such a gift you share, thank you!:)

Mairzie Dotes
01-23-2009, 12:17 PM
waheednasir,
The only description of this painting that comes to my mind is,
"fantastic"! The splashes of summer's palette is eloquent to
view, so beautiful! Well painted! :)

fraser_paice
01-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Fantastic just wonderful....

ENCHANTER
01-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Its a Waheed Classic.....brilliant depth with dancing colours:D

nanasdinky
01-23-2009, 02:20 PM
It is beautiful!!!!!

screenpainter
01-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Yes, a masterpiece. Gorgeous work Waheed as always. :)

RobertSWade
01-23-2009, 03:26 PM
A splendor to behold!!! :eek:

Caesar
01-23-2009, 09:33 PM
It's a real marvel, dear friend! You're an incredible natural talent!! :)
I don't want to be excessively chauvinist saying this, but I'm afraid You're forgetting in Your list the greatest of the Macchiaioli, like Giovanni Fattori, Silvestro Lega, Telemaco Signorini etc., a painting movement anticipating ( 1850 of a couple of decades) a lot of what would later become impressionist style and technique (have a look to them if You wish).

pai
01-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Waheed,

Your paintings always carry mood along with your beautiful and unique brush strokes. If you keep looking at them longer and longer, it's just bring you into another world. Just like this one. Another very excellent piece. :)

Aged P
01-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi Waheed,

This is a lousy photo but because the painting was impressionist it still looks good at low resolution.

I once sat staring at the Monet Water Lily panels in Paris for 2 hours.

You have the same gift.

Phil

Take Ceasar's advice and check out the Italian artists he mentions.
They are also wonderful. I had never heard of any of them before,

Molte grazie Cesare.

Khalid_ipda
01-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Beautiful painting as always. I like to focus on your brushstroke on every painting. It's beautiful effect on your painting and this is special technique that I think every members here can't do.

Bumble
01-25-2009, 12:45 AM
:DBeautiful....waheed:)

waheednasir
01-25-2009, 06:18 AM
coops, D Akey, weembaman, sandyg, Phil (Aged P), Peter, Lee, Mairzie, fraser_paice, ENCHANTER, nanasdinky, gzairborne, Robert, Caesar, pai, Khalid, and Bumble..thank u so very much for your beautiful compliments. so kind of you...:). much appreciated.
i really enjoyed painting this scene...:).

D Akey, its such a pleasant surprise to see u here again. your absense was very much felt by everyone of us. good that u are well and back...:). hope all is fine.

Phil, thats great and so nice of you to consider my work for the print. its like an honor for me. i like how it looks and it feels great to be part of that panel...:). ah and comparing it with Monet, noway my friend, thats such a huge compliment for me to take. no match. thank you very much Phil...:). and my friend, i really appreciate the fact that u didnt cut it and pasted the whole thing, including the frame that carry my website address...:)

Ceasar, ofcourse, they are all great, really great. i admired the style and specially the mood i see in their work. i actually, closely studied the group that i mentioned in the description. but these are great too and you are lucky as they are from your country. beautiful. im going to gather more about them, as much as i can...:).

i thank all of you once again for the honor.

have a great day.

jacktar51
01-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Hello Waheed...Talking about nice to see members we havent seen on for a while....Where have you been.
Great picture mate I love the way you use the shades of colour and the light so creatively,and the apparent distance achieved,I can appreciate the artwork involved here,very nicely done,good to see you on the forum my friend.....Jack.

waheednasir
01-31-2009, 06:14 PM
hey jack, thanks a lot...:). yes been little occupied with work, but im here whenever i can, i like being here and its always a pleasure for me...:).

cheers.