PDA

View Full Version : Sketches

Mtak
01-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Most examples of work shown in AR are of paintings so for those who love a bit off sketching and doodling I have started a new thread would really like to see some chalk and felt pen work as well

coops
01-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks wonderful Mtak, wish I could sketch as well as that. Good job.

screenpainter
01-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes I agree... that is an amazing sketch. Really good. :)

yasmin
02-01-2009, 06:01 AM
realy you have a fantastic touch
! ! ! ! !
i can see the details very clearly
i enjoy the painting .

yasmin
02-01-2009, 06:03 AM
realy you have a fantastic touch
! ! ! ! !
i can see the details very clearly
really i enjoy the painting .

weembaman
02-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Great Idea...I love sketching but do it mostly on paper..I'll try some on AR and see what happens...

Sandro Borg
02-01-2009, 03:32 PM
man,that is just so cool.
fantastic work.
amazing art being produced in this forum using Artrage.
i'm seriously impressed and inspired by all your efforts.

cathyd
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi Mike! Great idea for a thread and what an excellent, masterful piece of artwork. I don't know who would want to post behind that, but here it is. Hah! LOL! :D Sketching used to be my thing but I haven't much real sketching in years. Anyhoo, here is a simple line drawing. :) I love sketching and have been planning to get back into it. Your thread is just one more motivation. :) Light and shadow is so much easier in black and white than in color (I love working in color too!), though some people think it is harder? None in this work though. Just the bare essentials, sketched with my stylus pen (I have not been drawing with the stylus very long). Blessings, Cathy

drifteremage
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm not very good with color, but I have always loved sketching. Thanks for starting this thread.