PDA

View Full Version : Sundance

jacktar51
07-04-2008, 02:59 AM
THe Ship I Imagined is the Sundance,so I tried to make the Sun Dance in the sky and the sea,so it was a bit more interesting(to do and I hope to look at)..;.. Jack.

jacktar51
07-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Only just realised the bigger size we can now post.....Yippee!!!......Thanks Artrage....Jack.

(Yes I know, some people are a bit slow on the uptake,...)

ArtNuovo
07-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Stunning! Like it is sailing straight out of yesteryear.

Caesar
07-04-2008, 04:52 AM
Magnificent Jack!:)

Alan
07-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Wow, that is detail taken to a new level. Beautiful painting.

ScottF
07-04-2008, 07:49 AM
I always enjoy your seascapes very much. The play of light in the sky and on the water is impressive!

kev2grey
07-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Another master piece Jack:)

Mairzie Dotes
07-04-2008, 12:59 PM
jacktar51,
Only one word to describe this painting,
Breathtaking! :)

ginahobbit
07-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Stunning as always Jack, fantastic water, sky, galleon in fact just wonderful:)

cozicozi
07-05-2008, 12:14 AM
great immage!!

D Akey
07-05-2008, 12:46 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Perfect painting. Really perfection, The elements are exquisite. The sky. . . wow. The ship is really something. The waves. The color. . .

What a mood. Another painting that makes me long for the journey that seems to be unfolding in your paintings.

You have me signing aboard yet again.

Belvrog
07-06-2008, 12:26 AM
The way you do the water is great Jack.:)

Taron
07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Very nice evolution there, Jack. It's really a pleasure to find this picture of yours, since I havn't been in the gallery for a while and only rarely went deeper into the new stuff. I remember your paintings from almost a year ago, I think, and although you kept a certain stiffness in your style, your details and all observations have grown dramatically, I think. I do believe that you purposely avoid too dynamic compositions or orientations of your subjects, but even if not, your works' quality has risen to a very enjoyable style.

By the way, I'd be terrified to put a complex ship into perspective, let alone anything more dramatic. :eek:

jacktar51
07-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Thanks Caesar,for your reply and comment...Jack.

Alan..thanks for the reply.....Jack

ScottF..Hello Scott, thanks for the reply,appreciate it...Jack.

kev2grey,.nice of you to say so Kev,thanks for looking....Jack.

Mairzie Dotes, thanks for looking in ,and replying....Jack.

ginahobbit..Thanks for that Gina,I think you and I both like the same kind of pictures...Jack.

cozicozi...Thanks for looking in,always nice to see new regulars....Jack.

jacktar51
07-07-2008, 04:38 AM
Mr D Akey..Hello D, firstly my appologies for the very short replies I have been giving recently,I just havent been spending a lot of time on here, but just doing the occasional posts to let members know I havent gone off into the sunset, thanks for your replies and encouragement on other posts, its only today that I have got a good while to answer my post replies, I dont know if you have noticed in my last few pictures that I have been trying to use the maximum light to best effect,as you suggested, I do think the recent pictures are better for it,mood and atmosphere wise,I try to bear in mind what you have suggested,...Its great that we can now post higher definition pictures, I am going over the dog and gun picture again with better results,only about one third of the way through it though,I have to try to gauge the amont of detail I can show,because the size of the pictures are limited to 485kbs.,or something around that mark,great to be able to post 2000 pixel size though,and the new personal galleries are good as well, I have been looking into some of them today,the new forums are more informative too...OOpps I seem to be going on a bit, but thats because I havent spoken to you for a long time, hope you are keeping well and all is ok at your end, thanks for the reply D very much appreciate it,thank you for looking.... Jack.

jacktar51
07-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Belvrog...hello,thanks for the reply,Everytime I do the sea,it seems I do it differently,like the sea itself different everyday, pleased that you like it though, thank you for looking..... Jack.

jacktar51
07-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Taron... hello Taron my friend,just from your little picture ,I can see you have not let slip the talent you have capturing the light etc...thats what makes a picture stand out I believe...nice to see your reply,thanks for looking in.... Jack.