PDA

View Full Version : Roaric...

Taron
06-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Here's my five-eyed-attack-baboon for the monster corner. I couldn't stop doodling around, hoping to improve him a little, but now I'm tired and don't think I'll touch'em again...

kev2grey
06-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Wow outstanding work and I would'nt touch him again he mite bite your hand off lol:)

D Akey
06-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Some creature factory is looking for you Taron. Really cool image, though like Kev2Gray, I wouldn't touch him either hahahah. Yikes!

screenpainter
06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Brilliant fantasy painting Taron. Your drawing and painting skills, as always, are just amazing. :)

Taron
06-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Oh the endless joy it is to come to the forum in the morning and fill up on Super99 Unleaded Confidence even before making a coffee, hihihi! Thank you so very much!

kev - But just so you know, he's just barking, really, everyone knows it, he's a good monsty, just ask around, everyone knows in the neighborhood, a good monsty. (obscure attempt to quote old defence speech of pitbull owner in court).

D Akey - have you been to my website, yet? ( www.taron.de (http://www.taron.de) )

gz - it's all relative and I'm so happy about everything that lies ahead.

Caesar
06-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Another excellent monster, Taron! :eek::) I just hope for him that he'll be able to close that mouth without hurting himself. :D

pai
06-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Now I like him now since you said he's a good one. ;) The modeling things at your site are awesome.

ginahobbit
06-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Stunning, love him, good or bad:)

Taron
06-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Hahaha, yep, he can close his mouth without injury unless being severely distracted in a hurry... LOL. All the large teeth are on joints like venom teeth of snakes. (...isn't that great, I can just shamelessly make stuff up, but that's what I actually thought when I drew the initial sketch, particularely the inner two teeth on the roof of the mouth)

Hehehe, Pai, don't you know that all my creatures have sensitive souls... ;)
...well, maybe not all of them, but most, honestly! :o

Thank you, Gina!

Selby
06-16-2008, 06:13 PM
"Alas poor Yorick i knew him well" he were great till he crossed little roaric here...monsters just dont take well to being called 'five eyes':)

hehe neat one Taron:)

Selby