PDA

View Full Version : a view of my bedroom door(toulouse with gold light)

ka
06-29-2006, 10:10 AM
ok artrage gives you freedom.so i decide to do something classical i begin a serie of landscapes ;you can give me some comments i would be very glad to read your comments.ka

ENCHANTER
06-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Ka! Cest Magnifique

that is a master piece...masterly done........

a classic!

:D

friendly
06-29-2006, 10:46 AM
vous reste a une tres belle ville

Fashmir
06-29-2006, 05:35 PM
ka- Je n'ai jamais été à un tel endroit. Je souhaite que je pourrais me réveiller avec l'arome du petit déjeuner local. Pour entendre le bruit du jour et de la soirée. Sentir le rire a rendu possible par des familles de bonne volonté. Je pense que vous avez un bel endroit. Merci de nous montrer. Pardonnez mon français est pauvre. J'emploie le bablefish pour faire un effort.

Andie
06-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Wow! I absolutely LOVE this, wonderful loose style and lovely use of colour. Well done Ka! ( sorry but my French doesn't get much further than tres bon! )

Andie

Weeks
06-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Très beau Ka..

Euh.. quelle jolie chambrette... :wink:

Weeks

drzeller
06-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Wonderful, Ka. I have no idea what everyone else said above (!), but I bet I agree!

D.

ingie01
06-30-2006, 03:58 AM
What I love is that you, Ka can communicate very clearly with your ability to construct using your art skills to anyone anyplace how beautiful your residence is......please continue to post.

AndyRage
06-30-2006, 08:46 AM
Nice! That's a fantastic scene. All the roofing tiles at various angles makes for a really interesting scene.

Selby
06-30-2006, 09:36 AM
beautiful Ka- the light is supurb so warm and beautiful

Selby

jiilin
06-30-2006, 12:56 PM
I like it a lot, nice colors and composition

florida girl
06-30-2006, 04:32 PM
ka, applaudissements ! Vous avez peint votre petit village fier. Mon mari est décent français, les anglais est sa deuxième langue. J'aime sa humeur française, et sa manière de regarder des choses. Merci pour partager avec nous. (puisque je peux seulement lire et parler peu de mots en français, j'ai également employé la traduction de poissons de Babel.

thiagocosta
07-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Really beautiful colors.

Did you use any sketch before painting it?

I've a problem with this because I'm not good drawing, so I paint a lot directly without a reference sketch. =/

thiago

ka
07-01-2006, 08:30 AM
oh la la!!! thank you very much for all your criticisms thanks to share with me this passion of the art.you ;all are so far also I can approach you while showing my corner of france.it was my first test of painting “classic” (tribute to our fathers:cezanne monet constable turner durer....i forget a lot of artists)I never dared before.with artrage I let my préjugés.my best friend makes photographs of the south of France (the Mediterranean) he said to me to make paintings with then :ok it's going on even i will continue to do my others series.i works much I have little time to paint also I do not go enough on the gallery.. soon the holidays I will be able to look at the work of the others .they are instructive and passionnants.vous can speak English," us" French-speaking are a minority !! and I must adapt me!! I do have just the night to paint but I will make certain individual answers another day.i feel much of positive emotions and I need this feeling.. ok!!! I will not tell you my life… see you soon and have a good fun with your stylet or mouse.. ka