PDA

View Full Version : My WIP:r Raffaello

Buslady
03-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm a AR Rookie, so far I love this program. I'm working on a character, mixing Ninja Turtles, Harry Potter's world, Japanese culture and my lovefor turtles into this guy:
Raffaello
He is a natural born half human, half turtle (his father is like him though, they're not actual turtles LOL!); he is a magic user cos of his mom's ability. He's gotta long history i may someday write out....he dresses traditional Japanese, carries a tanto and a wand. thats about it. in role playing games he is an astronomy teacher at hogwarts

RobertSWade
03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Interesting character nicely drawn. Welcome to here. :)

screenpainter
03-04-2008, 02:41 PM
That will make a really fine colored work. Cool concept and great drawing.

Caesar
03-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I thought You were going to paint a Raffaello Sanzio masterpiece and what do I find here? A Ninja Turtle! :( :lol:

Caesar
03-04-2008, 09:50 PM
I thought You were going to paint a Raffaello Sanzio masterpiece and what do I find here? A Ninja Turtle! :( :lol:

Buslady
03-06-2008, 07:13 PM

Awwww but but but...he's art! hehe :lol: :lol:

He's no ninja...believe me. He can fight but he is in no way stealthy :P

He's nothing like the ninja Raphael, he's mellow like a turtle really is.

D Akey
03-06-2008, 07:52 PM
I thought that Caesar would have made that connection. Haha.

Nice drawing. Lucrative franchise. Shows what can happen when you're just having fun if you run with it.

Had you done this drawing about 15-20 years ago you could wallpaper your bathroom with hundred dollar bills.

Welcome.

Buslady
03-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I thought that Caesar would have made that connection. Haha.

Nice drawing. Lucrative franchise. Shows what can happen when you're just having fun if you run with it.

Had you done this drawing about 15-20 years ago you could wallpaper your bathroom with hundred dollar bills.

Welcome.

oh tell me about it, man if i only...LOL

about 25 years ago almost TMNT was created...time flies.

he's still not colored...this is my weakness, im terrible at coloring