Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
There isn't a way to convert ArtRage scripts so using a recording utility would be the best way to create video files. While we do understand that people might want to record videos, we'd rather avoid overburdening the application with features that aren't directly related to painting and can be handled better in an external app designed for it.
Hi,
As an artist and fan of artrage I have to say in the days of social media and sharing creation ideas for me its a huge missing tool. I don't see it as being overburdensome I see it as essential.
Not only keeping for reference but to share, which would also share artrage! Why encourage uses to look outside and the hassle of signing up for another piece of software when you could be the one stop shop.

Ive been looking at another software competitor who offer a very easy to use screen capture video and its soooo tempting. I don't want to switch. I really like artrage but feel you are really missing the point that artist create to share! And with video being one if not the preferred option, Instagram and tick tock for example surly its worth revisiting.
How can we convince you! Have a great day.