Thread: New Max Canvas Size For ArtRage Vitae iOS

New Max Canvas Size For ArtRage Vitae iOS

As it seems to have gone unremarked on these forums I would just like to say that as of v1.1.4 of ARV iOS the max canvas size you can now make is 6000px x 6000px!
    So a high quality A3 print is well within that pixel range and quite possibly an A2 print as well
    (Not having an Android device I can’t say if the same now also applies to that version of the mobile app too...)
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I cannot get more than 4096 x 4096 size on my iPad. Is there something to be changed to get to size you mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by ifotomagic View Post
    I cannot get more than 4096 x 4096 size on my iPad. Is there something to be changed to get to size you mentioned above?
    AKAIK, you will need to enter the dimensions you want manually on the 'Create New Painting' dialogue page. If you enter dimensions bigger that 6000px it will default back to 6000px

Also on my iPad Pro at 6000x6000 there is considerable brush lag. YMMV.

Brett
    Kia whakatōmuri te haere whakamua (“I walk backwards into the future with my eyes fixed on my past”).

Tech stuff: 24" iMac M1: Wacom Intuos Pro L: iPad Pro 12.9"

Thanks Brett, I tried putting manually as well on the 'Create New Painting' dialogue page, if defaults back to 4096

Hello ifotomagic,
    Can you confirm which version of ArtRage for iOS you have?
    If you have ‘ArtRage’ (the last version was 2.4.0) then 4096px will I think be the largest canvas you can make.
    If you have ‘ArtRage Vitae Mobile Painting’ (current version 1.1.5) then you should be able to go to 6000px
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thanks Mark, that was the issue, I did not knew there is new app 'ArtRage Vitae Mobile Painting'. I just purchased that and all is good now.
    Thanks for help again.