Thread: Which option defines the brush pressure sensitiviness?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Regarding the first screenshot, I can’t reproduce those tapering strokes that you have got when trying either of the settings you show in your two screenshots And nor would I expect to!
    Do you mean that your oil brush does not respond to pressure in terms of stroke width? I.e. when you press gently the stroke would be thinner and if you press with twise as hard, the stroke would be thicker. Is it true?

I played with AR input device settings but didn't find much differece if any while switching on and off `precise tablet`, `use realtime stylus`. Maybe the issue with stylus tip. The model I use has so named spring-loaded tip. Does your Intuos stylus has the same spring-loaded tip? Or the tip you use does not bounce when you gently press it into tablet? That way, maybe when I release pressure the tip reduces the pressure even further and as a result - that sharp stoke ending.

I cheked out my tablet driver and reduced its sensitivity slighly, as a result - stroke ending is not so sharp but still isn't perfect. When I reduced tablet's sensitivity to its min value the stoke ending looks like a step, i.e. even worse.
    Last edited by cinematik; 04-08-2022 at 08:16 AM.