you can just copy and paste links for the images if uploading them on the board doesn't work out. there's also a free image hosting at imgur.com, they give you bb code for forum image posting when you post something through their service.

I'll leave a generic watercolor tutorial for artrage 4 watercolors - those largely haven't changed yet compared to artrage 5/6/vitae (7), there were speed improvements along with the program code upgrade, but just to make sure you're familiar with the terminology and everything -

https://www.artrage.com/greek-archwa...ial-artrage-4/

it is a fairly barebones example of what the watercolor tool does out of the box, but I need to see a specific reference to go further, because for some things artrage can be used wonderfully with a little bit of preparation work done outside, for some things it is better stick to another package that will do the job...

I personally have always been impressed by the flowing water physics in rebelle, but the canvas size limitations and performance in that application back in the day always held me back.