This is a very nice painting. I'm rather hesitant to critique your work since I don't know where you're heading. As has been mentioned there are a lot of very nice things about it. And there are styles that exist similar to this, so it could be just how you like it. And that's great. It reminds me of early-mid century American illustration among some artists.

Were I to make a suggestion, the thing that jumps out at me is the angularity of the composition. It makes this potentially organic image appear somewhat divided into blocks of color. Again, not a problem, if that's what you're exploring. But if you want to get a little more suppleness into it, You might want to introduce more curves into the composition. Also the areas of transition are given roughly the same amount of value and chromatic jump. So, if that seems interesting to you to look at, you may want to begin stretching your visual vocabulary to include, for example, sweeping areas of wash and spontaneity and then going back in and pulling out some accents -- adding trunks and so forth.

These are merely suggestions as a way to vary what you already have going on. Which is very nice.

Very happy to see you joining us.