Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

I'm so sorry You have to undergo such a surgical sequence, but I'm pretty sure everything will be OK and I'll pray for it, dear friend. After all some tougher experiences and scars would eventually increase Your charm and I do know what I mean since I've been the playground for quite a few surgeons for both minor and really serious interventions. Wish You all the best and the promptest of the recoveries because You're requested in here soon! Hugs! (BTW, my father did the same than You at 80 and evething went fine, so don't worry too much and keep, as much as You can, tranquil and confident about it).
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-23-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hope everything goes well for you. Great duckie painting too
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    You will do great Steve, think positive and wishing you all the best
    Thank you Dear Jean, really appreciate your best wishes.....it all starts tomorrow. I must be nervous, started four
    paintings since yesterday...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm so sorry You have to undergo such a surgical sequence, but I'm pretty sure everything will be OK and I'll pray for it, dear friend. After all some tougher experiences and scars would eventually increase Your charm and I do know what I mean since I've been the playground for quite a few surgeons for both minor and really serious interventions. Wish You all the best and the promptest of the recoveries because You're requested in here soon! Hugs! (BTW, my father did the same than You at 80 and evething went fine, so don't worry too much and keep, as much as You can, tranquil and confident about it).
    Caesar....Thank you dear friend, for your prayers and encouraging words. Was hoping to wait twenty five years before falling apart, but that's not going to happen. Going in tomorrow and all I want to do is wake up after the operation, get home and finish the paintings I started, start new ones and check in with all our friends here and see what you've been up to!
    Take care and thanks again!
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 04-24-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Hope everything goes well for you. Great duckie painting too
    Katie....Thank you very much, your such a dear with your kind words and checking in on me as you do! And I don't know why the duck got painted, it just something fun to paint untill I realized what I was doing to him in the pic...Huh! Hope it's not a message....I really like your new painting, reminds me of Wyeth and the few paintings of single people and hills that he did.
    Thanks again and take care,
    Steve

See you all soon!

Dear friend D Akey....
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hi D Akey...
    Thank you dear friend for your prayer and best wishes, sending mine out to you early for your surgery next month.
    Saying another prayer and giving you my best wishes for your upcoming surgery.
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Dear friend D Akey....

Saying another prayer and giving you my best wishes for your upcoming surgery.
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Yeah, likewise. You're going in today is it? You stay optimistic and let them take care of you. We don't get that level of attention in the real world all that much, which ain't a bad thing. So enjoy what you can and pinch a couple nurses on the bum, there's a good lad. Get your money's worth.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    So enjoy what you can and pinch a couple nurses on the bum, there's a good lad. Get your money's worth.
    and if your lucky the opposite might happen, Steve

and the best o luck on your visit to the surgery Mr DA
    Last edited by justjean; 04-25-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks JustJean. . .

Steve, in support of dear JustJean's well wishes, I figure that the reason those hospital gowns are open in the back are for the comfort and ease of the nurses when they go to tweak the rump when they see an artist they fancy. Don't want to diminish the effect of their manicured nails, don'tcha know. So keep the gown a little loose and it'll be like leaving the porch light on -- inviting. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Some how I knew Daffy would be involved. Fun work. I saw Duckageddon...and I was hoping for someone to relieve us of the Duck Dynasty crew... but Daffy is so much better. LOL