Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ArtRage for Android?

Gallery
    View images

Question Any updates on the Android release?

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    The Android version is coming along well but it's not ready for release yet. We will let you know what's happening when we can.
    Hello ArtRage DevTeam,

I am just another guy asking for updates regarding the Android release of AR...? So, please let us know if you see a potential release date... I am about to buy a Galaxy Note 10.1 or Excite Write tablet soon and AR is an app I would buy instantly .

Thanks in advance ...
    Rudi

Gallery
    View images
    As a potential customer, I recently bought a Samsung note 8, and I'm ready to purchase art rage for it.

I own a small development house as well, and when I'm faced with the surmounting task of releasing a popular and in demand software, I look for good partners.

If you guys need an alpha tester who speaks developer languages, let me know.
    Any assistance to push the product through its final phases, helps.

Gallery
    View images

hoping that Artrage

hoping that Artrage will work with current Jelly Bean OS when it is released. ( hoping that will be very very soon)

Google/Android always updating their Operating Systems pretty quickly.

I own Artrage for my computer, and would love to have it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Just adding another voice to cheer on the android development team. I have an HTC Flyer and would happily pay to get ArtRage on there. You guys do great work, keep it up!!!

Gallery
    View images

It is coming, for intel's android tablet (at least!)

Intel has announced a 7" and 10" education tablet which run android. They are including artrage as part of their software package. This is, as far as I know, the first official mention of artrage running on android.

An intel chip running android but, it gives me hope, that a version will show up in the google app store eventually.

intel(dot)com/content/www/us/en/education-solutions/tablet-10-atom-brief.html?wapkw=intel%C2%AE+education+10-inch+tablet%3a+product+brief

P.S.

Can we really expect artrage to sit on the android side lines with the new cintiq companion (running android) and the latest note 10.1 2014 edition just announced? I think not!

Gallery
    View images
    We'll have more information soon - We're just not quite ready to make announcements yet!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I just want to thank the development team for taking our requests seriously and developing an Android version! Really looking forward to using it on my Note!

This is great news. Any quality entry into the painting and drawing app category on android is very welcome. Here is to hoping that laying down oil paints and pushing them around with the knife is as smooth and fun on my android tablet as it is on my desktop!

I would welcome this as well so maybe I could use my Nexus 7 for sketches and then finish them on my PC.

Gallery
    View images

My Note 10.1 needs ArtRage

Hopefully this is going to be good news because I am not too impressed with what is on the market for Android. Got PS Touch, Sketchbook Pro and Infinite Painter. None of them has all the features they should have .