Here is a great ide of turning ArtRage into a simple, but still effective, animation software. The ArtRage Animation Pro is to make pencil tests, painting and making short animated sequences. The animated sequences must be assembled in animation software outside AR. Like in StopMotion Pro, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Anime Studio or whatever you can afford or like.
Here is the idea how to turn ArtRage Pro into ArtRage Animation Pro:
- Turn the layers into frames by starting the software in animation mode.
- Turn on the onion skinning, 2, 3, 4, 5 frames, whatever you like.
- Use the scroll buttons (the keybord arrows) to scrub the animation frames to see how the movement in the animation looks.
- After making some seconds of animation; export the frames as single png-files in sequence (or as an animation video file).
- The pngs are rendered as an animation outside ArtRage Animation Pro.
This is a very good and easy animation software idea, similar to the one in Painter. But this will of course be much better…