Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Q- how to find the gallery of forum member??

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Strandy View Post
    Albert, you can already display started threads by user. After click on the user's image, you get to his profile. There is this option on the panel left (near the avatar)
    I guess it was the language that threw me ie: recent threads. just a little different wording there, but you're right, I think it does go back further than just recent threads started.

posting a link to our galleries in our signatures is not a viable solution to the problem, just an annoying fix, and the ability to connect to the gallery uploads of a user is going to be fixed according to Dave so I can wait for that to be remedied.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 05-02-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    ...a link to our galleries in our signatures is not a viable solution.
    Yes I agree. I'm also not comfortable with this form of self advertising. But I do not see that this way. People just want to know, what the heck, does legitimate us to throw words out here. This is understandable, and for the mean time the only way to make this possible.

For me personally the number one annoyance is, that the already read post, which we want to reply later, just disappear from the list of last posts. We really need the option to list the stuff posted within last 24 hours.

Gallery
    View images
    For me personally the number one annoyance is, that the already read post, which we want to reply later, just disappear from the list of last posts. We really need the option to list the stuff posted within last 24 hours.
    Strandy, when I go to Advanced Search and click the tab called "Search Multiple Content Types", I am able to adjust the settings so that I only get posts from yesterday and newer (all posts, not just unread posts).

see attachment ...
    Name:  advanced search.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  89.9 KB
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you very much MSIE for the hint. I didn't think about the 'search' as option for that purpose.

I'm still thinking it should be a 'one click' option for this. Actually we have two items in menu, which are entirely redundant, but we have apparently to use workarounds for such obvious task.

...Thanks again. but this is acceptable only for the mean time as well.

Gallery
    View images

Lightbulb sorry, off-topic again ...

I'm still thinking it should be a 'one click' option for this.
    I think I finally found the "one click option"
    check this link: www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Gallery
    View images

Nice one MSIE! I'm really impressed You are a genuine all-rounder. I saved this line as browser favorite and the posts of the day are only one click ahead
    Thank you for the day, you made for me.

Name:  Post of the day-001.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  79.9 KB

P.S.: Hmm... Have we all to be PHP experts to use forums reasonably?
    Last edited by Strandy; 05-04-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Image added

Gallery
    View images

You can now access the gallery of another user ( if they have one ) by clicking the link at the top right of their post.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    that was quick Dave. thanks for that! it's much easier to access the personal galleries.

Gallery
    View images
    I have a question too Dave,
    When viewing my own gallery which has over 400 painting I find that only a few are able to be viewed properly. I wanted to show family some of the older painting and found when I clicked on the thumbnail it only load a strip of newer thumbnails and the painting I had clicked on just revealed a red cross with the word medium ( X Medium) and cannot get to view the older paintings properly. Is this something to do with the new upgrades and is anyone else having the same problem.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Gallery
    View images
    Can you email me with some web addresses of specific paintings you can't view? My email is support@artrage.com. I can take a look at that for you to find out what the cause is likely to be.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design