Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A whole new career in a new world using ArtRage

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks, Jayd I had Blender before my laptop broke down, half a year ago....I am going to try that again.

I have roughly build the Ballroom of the Kurhaus Scheveningen on Partybeach Scheveningen in SL and made some textures (paintings) to see how they look and how they match and what they look like in daylight, midnight and so on. I made them in ArtRage, well most of them.
    When they look good enough and the sizes are right I need to repaint and redo all of them in Artrage to maken them exactly like the originals, then put the paintings of all elements on the different objects and then we have a grand opening party !!

This is an overview of how it is now..... (my Graphics are on low so this is not what it really looks like as far as quality goes )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurhaus001_003_003.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	64176  

Gallery
    View images
    Very impressive Linda and I can see why it takes up so much of your time. well done.
    Geoff

Gallery
    View images
    congratulations on your new enterprise. it looks like you are meeting the challenge with an outpouring of creativity and it will surely continue to inspire and motivate with so much work to do.
    be careful, some people get lost in there and never come out.
    again congratulations. did not know you were so tech savvy. glad you and Mister Paint are representing us as artists in there.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks you both !!...

I am still trying to figger things out, it would probably be easier to use a more technical software for this. Although I do not know how many prims an uploaded complex 3 D model will be....That is the point, no education haha....as we say in Hollland I can hear the clock tick but do not know where the slinging thing is....
    The other thing is....that I like ArtRage so much and not CAD software. I did.....but a very long time ago.

And you are right Screenpainter, you can get lost so easily over there....I think I already am.....but, this is all new to me so I will find a way out I hope sometime, maybe when this is finished and running after the opening party has past. But then again.....it will give me some responsibilty's as well.....we will see...first I will try to make this an almost prefect copy that people can enjoy as well as myself.

Gallery
    View images
    Another snapshot from the outside, some days ago..... In the meantime it has already changed a lot and wil make a new one. The roof is still a mayor problem because of the shape. Also in Bryce I have no idea how to make that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_001.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	64555  

Gallery
    View images
    Some new snapshots of the Kurhaus Scheveningen:

Gallery
    View images
    Cool art mansion/gallery. Congratulations on your opening.

Gallery
    View images
    Very impressive Linda, you sure must have lots of patience .
    Geoff

Gallery
    View images
    Yes I do Geoff , I have put many many hours into this project, and still many to come too.

But next saturday the 24th at 2 pm sl time our first live Artist Bubba C (Elvis sl ) is going to perform, and before that we have a live DJ Obi Wan playing there also. This will be every Saturday from that day on. In the meantime I will be working on the textures in ArtRage to make them more realistic en give them more depth..... it will probably never be finished like a hobby....

Gallery
    View images
    A video made by Robert69 Little on our first nigth with live music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fncap...-6FcqOBd3XM%3D

I am still refining everything and make new paintings to put as textures on the objects and started to build the peer as well.