Thread: Being able to rotate the canvas while working

Gallery
    View images

Being able to rotate the canvas while working

I don't know if this is a massively wanted feature or if the ArtRage team has already decided internally not to ever include it but I must say that after using Sketch Club for awhile I have almost instinctually come to expect to be able to rotate the canvas while I draw. I know that you can already physically rotate the iPad but I think a lot of people would like it if the ability to rotate the canvas using two fingers were an option you could select or deselect in the settings panel. I would love to know what you guys think about including such a feature.

Gallery
    View images
    +1. But it's probably technically too difficult on the iPhone. A possible solution could be to enable interface rotation like on Safiri browser.

Gallery
    View images
    I agree that this is a desirable feature. The ArtRage response is rotate your iPad, however many of us use the iPad in an easel or in a folio case that provides a better drawing angle. In both of these situations, rotating the iPad is not an option. Also agree about SketchClub, having become used to the ease of rotating the canvas, I am now reluctant to use any drawing/painting programs that don't have this capability.
    web: Alan's Image Factory
    http://www.aifweb.com/