Page 718 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2186186687087167177187197207287688181218 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac No Not doing much I'm in Limbo as the garden has run riot I keep looking hopeing somebody has sorted it out also a spring clean as at the moment it takes me

all my time getting to the Wacom ok keep Smiling SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maid.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	80667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wilson.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	80668  

2. I do so enjoy running through your many sketches Mr. 80+.

My nieces asked if you were still drawing pictures. They loved the one you did a few years ago. The youngest, when she first saw you asked if you were Santa and I told her no, she frowned and asked if Santa had a brother. I said, perhaps! She still loves her pictures. Both of them do.

They've grown so much since then. The oldest is almost as tall as me... and makes me feel old!

My mom printed your cookie monster image too. She says to tell you that she admires your fire for art and she hopes that she can be as feisty and fun as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MagenSparks View Post
    My nieces asked if you were still drawing pictures. They loved the one you did a few years ago. The youngest, when she first saw you asked if you were Santa and I told her no, she frowned and asked if Santa had a brother. I said, perhaps! . . .
    Yeah, well I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear St. Nick had a jolly old elf brother in Brighton, especially considering the speed Mr Ploos produces pictures -- one for each kid what's been good on the planet by Christmas Eve. Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!

Your nieces sound very sweet. Now get them into picture making and writing with all that imagination.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

4. Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Yeah, well I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear St. Nick had a jolly old elf brother in Brighton, especially considering the speed Mr Ploos produces pictures -- one for each kid what's been good on the planet by Christmas Eve. Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!

Your nieces sound very sweet. Now get them into picture making and writing with all that imagination.

Actually, Both my blood nieces are good at writing and drawing. One is more abstract, the other is more doodle-happy at the moment. The eldest is quite good at stories. She wrote one for my husband about a guitar playing rabbit as a Christmas present. My other two adopted nieces (cousins who are more like nieces) are even into art and writing. One wrote a small book for her father and the other sends me regular pictures she's drawn. I spend a large part of my time encouraging and teaching them when they come to see me. All four are ahead of their classmates in reading, writing and art. they range from 6-12 years old. BTW.... they are all very good at using artrage. Next time I see them down here, I may see if I can get them to draw something for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MagenSparks View Post
    . . . Next time I see them down here, I may see if I can get them to draw something for everyone.
    That would be really cool!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Liking your lady with the white cap. Did you by any chance watch Girl with Pearl Earring on the TV the other night, she reminds me of that.
    Stay fit and well dear Friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Mags this is a pleasant Surprise yes I still remember that Bambo chair and of coarse the two girls ,I see them when I go into my gallery yep still smiling good to see you back

all fit and fighting how's the 2 dogs ok

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah fraid they lowered the bar this old limbo dancer can't get under the knee joints and the gout ?? ok

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara yes did watch but she was moving around a lot I should have got a camera shot, at least it gave you a clue as for the bloke a snooker player

To you all 3 SLAINTE...KIA ORA... STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si.......SHENTI jainkang

hi forgot Gemma ok SLAINTE

Name:	Gemma   F.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	80682  

Yup still playing on the IPad ok SLAINTE

Name:	12_.  Brush. Lima.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	80686   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title_182.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	80687  

Yeah still trying to get under the limbo bar ok KIA ORA

Name:	Joe.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	80692