Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRage 3 for Android

Gallery
    View images

ArtRage 3 for Android

Any chances? It would be pretty sweet...I think Sketchbook Pro has a similar app on the iPhone. Would love to see ArtRage on Android

Gallery
    View images
    Sure, but I didn't see any mention of Android based apps. They could be the only entry in the sketch app market as far as Android goes. The iPhone app market is already crowded.

Gallery
    View images
    You say the iphone market is crowded but that really is only if you take everything as a whole.

In actual fact there are only two drawing apps worth getting on the iPhone at the moment.

Saying that they do say that two is company and three is a crowd.

Cheers

Mike R

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by mykyl1966 View Post
    You say the iphone market is crowded but that really is only if you take everything as a whole.

In actual fact there are only two drawing apps worth getting on the iPhone at the moment.

Saying that they do say that two is company and three is a crowd.

Cheers

Mike R
    Well, just make that one really.

The moment you start using Sketchbook Pro on the iPhone, you will delete pretty much every other drawing app on your phone shortly after that.

So there is plenty of room for an AR app for the iPhone.

Brushes was lucky to be covered in the New Yorks Time article and so gained exposure. It was also one of the first decent apps.

But now Brushes is pretty much too simple and limited and surpassed by much better apps and no longer really worth using to be honest.

He just blew it and waited way too long with updating his App and is now just walking behind the facts and desperately trying to add features now. Features other apps already have for a long time.

Jer
    Last edited by JeroKane; 12-16-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Gallery
    View images

Artrage on android?

Artrage ultramobile can run on android 2.1? Please tell me when?
    I am interesed for buy this software. Thanks

I'd buy it..

I use sketchbook mobile on my EVO.. I'd love ArtRage..

Gallery
    View images
    At the moment we're focusing on the update to the desktop products and some adjustments to our iPad version so there's no active development going on for Android yet. However, we're certainly interested in new platforms and while I can't say when we might look at it, we may do a version in the future.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images

Artrage for Android!

As an android-fan AND ArtRage fan, PLEASE support Android! It'll be best of both worlds!

Gallery
    View images
    Second that!
    --LES

Gallery
    View images
    The new HTC flyer is coming out with an N-trig stylus. They have just released the SDK for it yesterday (ish) in hopes to get community support for the Stylus.

My wife has an iPad and I bought Artrage for it (I also own the PC version), but I'm a real artist, not a finger painter (Said tongue in cheek ). Thus I'm buying the Flyer because it is the first tablet with pen support.

At the moment, though, Android has no support for the stylus, (HTC doesn't, either- save it's native programming features). If there was any way at all to make Art Rage available for the Android, and support the Flyer pen, I think you could make a killing! I'd pay $12.00 for that app (I have paid many times for ArtRage, and it's the only application that I own that I can say that with a smile - The fact that you don't charge a ton helps, too )

Thank you.

---Guy