Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Book illustration

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    It is a great little book! And so cool to see your ArtRage illustrations in print. Something nice about being able to handle them in a book. Got the hard cover version. Love it.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Thank you so much Victor, I'm glad you liked it. I really like the hard cover version too. I seem to have missed your previous post, thanks for purchasing!
    Sav

Smile I am new to tablet drawing with Artrage 4 and you are great with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    Thank you very much everyone.
    Pai I might just keep the story under wraps for now in case it actually turns out good enough to actually send to a literary agent (ha, wishful thinking, what a nice thing that would be to do for a living!). Its nothing devastatingly good or new but you never know. The little badger cub is at the centre of the story as are his dad and the owl obviously.
    I do hope to post more images as I loved getting the feedback from you all. There will be another 16 of these double page spreads to do, so a long way to go!
    Thanks
    Boxy
    I hope some day to do as well as you are doing with Artrage 4. My tablet is in the mail!

Thanks AnArtist, I hope you're enjoying your tablet and ArtRage!

Pictures say a thousand words or can do done well..I love the idea of tree knots morphing into faces.

I really liked it! Great idea! I'm gonna get hard cover one

Thanks angelibutler, too kind! Every purchase brings the Piggotty Wood sequel a millimetre closer.
    Hope you enjoy it,
    Sav

Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    Thanks angelibutler, too kind! Every purchase brings the Piggotty Wood sequel a millimetre closer.
    Hope you enjoy it,
    Sav
    We want it to get closer by kilometres, not millimetres, Sav. I seem to recall you working on a script/screenplay based on Piggotty at one point. Did that lead anywhere you can tell us about? Or are such things tip-top-secret-hush-hush-keeping-mum?
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Quote Originally Posted by Nickillus View Post
    We want it to get closer by kilometres, not millimetres, Sav. I seem to recall you working on a script/screenplay based on Piggotty at one point. Did that lead anywhere you can tell us about? Or are such things tip-top-secret-hush-hush-keeping-mum?
    Too kind Nick, never say never! I tend to use this project as a framework for learning new stuff just because all the assets now already exist. At some point I was interested in how to write a movie script and used Piggotty wood as a starting point. Must finish it. Obviously the next step after the script is to make the movie and as it happens I do need a project to teach myself Blender 3D, where my first task will be to model a few dozen cgi animators and a decent director so they can help create the movie. 😄 Dream on. I am reminded of a famous project called Rustboy...