PDA

View Full Version : airbrush tool all made with the mouse (don't have a wacom)

Pierre-Luc
12-31-2007, 01:28 AM
I Just LOVE Artrage specially the air brush tool,
im using it since sept 2007 and im learning by my self.....for now! if you have good tips don't be shy! :P

Pierre-Luc
12-31-2007, 01:33 AM
i did the character with a face ive painted in my first week of familiarisation with art rage but now im better at it

Pierre-Luc
12-31-2007, 01:36 AM
this one is prety cool i found the textures realy well made but the character may not look that real

RobertSWade
12-31-2007, 02:36 AM
Well, those are just awfully good! :)

screenpainter
12-31-2007, 05:00 AM
That's some fine work there. I like the rose most of all, but the portraits are great too. :D

D Akey
12-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Very good work! Very ambitious.

Keep painting! You have a flair with air. . . brush, that is.

:D :D :D

shirly
12-31-2007, 07:54 AM
awesome works ..... :lol:
really fantastic job with that naughty mouse .....i know it is quite hard to handle as i also paint with the mouse. :lol:

Pierre-Luc
12-31-2007, 01:05 PM
WOW :oops: :lol: ill keep showing my paintings ill add theme as i paint them........here is another one ive made this night

D Akey
01-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Looks scary as hell. Great terminator!

Those lines, where the metallic sections meet, are where you would want to be as precise and mechanically accurate as you can, since this is a machined creature.

You may also want to make the lines narrow. And since they are where the sections meet up, there would be an edge that would show as lighter just below and left or right of the dark groove (depending on your light source). You can even erase a little lighter some parts of the groove, as that gives it more of a natural feel as well. (Artist's tricks)

An easy way to do this is to make your black line on one layer. Duplicate the layer and make it whiteish and put it underneath the black one and just drop it a couple pixels to the left (or right) and down. so that it looks like the edge of the metal segment is picking up the light.

Very awesome pic. I love it. You got the feel just right.

Pierre-Luc
01-03-2008, 07:28 AM
thanks for the tips man! i'll do it as soon i have a wacom because with the mouse it's hard to do precise lines and i know i'll waste my time if i re- try to do it with my mouse again :cry: ...........but here's ameliorated version of it specialy the left side of the jaw and mechanical pieces in the left (cheek) :wink:

Pierre-Luc
01-03-2008, 07:35 AM
:lol:

D Akey
01-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Nice portrait.

What a media persona he's created, eh? Brilliant publicist.

The epitome of Black cool for his generation.

You captured to look well.

Oh, and as to the tablet and making lines, I haven't used it, but the rulers feature that ArtRage has should help with the shakiest mouse.

Pierre-Luc
01-06-2008, 02:00 AM
heres one ive made without any references

Pierre-Luc
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
here's a cloud! ive use many tools on this one.....it's fun to experiment with artrage :!:

Caesar
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Great talent indoubtedly!! :D :wink:

Pierre-Luc
01-06-2008, 01:00 PM
well thank you very much! :D

D Akey
01-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Agreed. Very good stuff.

I think the cloud looks great. Nice experiment.

I also like the lighting on the previous one too.

It's nice to see someone just go for what they want to paint as quick as the mind moves.

Good work.

Pierre-Luc
01-07-2008, 12:15 PM
i did this one but i found this kind of clouds very hard to do.... see the first attachement it is my reference for the painting

Pierre-Luc
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
do you know the where i can find stuff like used wacom's or bamboo? any tablet?

D Akey
01-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Beautiful. I always think a butterfly is a real treat to see in the world. We don't get too many anymore. It evoked the same response in me here.

Thanks for that. I feel joy and optimism from looking at your painting in seeing this display.

I thought at first glance that it was a photo.

Nice work. Very successful.

Pierre-Luc
01-09-2008, 10:57 PM
thank you for your comments! i know that we are in a critique topic but does any one have a tip for the clouds on the previous one?

D Akey
01-10-2008, 12:41 AM
If it's bothersome to you, it's bothersome to me.

I think you would do well to soften it. Right now it feels like the butterfly is hanging onto it. like an inverted ice flow.

The placement and the fact that there are no other clouds in the sky make it feel like an object of equal importance with the butterfly.

I would not stack them as you have done, Also with a butterfly, this level of detail and close-up makes me think of macro photography and focal lengths. For you to have a shot that looks like this with the insect, everything beyond would be really really blurry, even unrecognizable as more than a soft tone change.

The mind likes to make associations with what it knows and it knows that context for enlarging small things.

If this were a fantasy image and we were the size of the butterfly, then having the clouds also in focus would be okay.

So perhaps a compromise might be to move the cloud and soften it a little.

Hope this helps.

Pierre-Luc
01-10-2008, 03:07 AM
yes i noticed that to and i will make those things to........i also want to make a 16x9 version of it to put on my 42 inch tv..........my daugther just love it (she's 3yro) loll

but i was talking about the clouds in this image.............i have no idea on how to do them

Pierre-Luc
01-20-2008, 11:16 PM
tell me what you think about it! and if you have tips.....don't be shy!

Pierre-Luc
02-08-2008, 08:21 AM
hi every one! ive been in a lack of inspiration those times so i painted 2 portraits and here they are for you everyone!

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 06:49 AM
i discovered the stencil tool and it helps a lot with edges!

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 06:50 AM
all made with stencils..............its minimalist in the details but.......ill polish it later

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 06:52 AM
this time with the help of the stencils

DoodLS
03-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi Pierre-Luc

You've got some great works in here. Funny enough I like Zippo the most. It has something special bout it.

About Wacom: I bought my first one in a discount supermarket at around 40€. Go for a A6 (if you don't have the cash for A5), but see if you can get a pen with 2-3 buttons (one for picking up colors, one for undo/eraser). Some of the pens have pen in one end and eraser in the other, like a regular pencil. Those are the best!

Happy DoodLS

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 11:08 AM
ill buy a good one...........im waiting the begining of school.......then ill have some $$$$

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 03:31 PM
i admit that i did'nt know i was able to do that!

pai
03-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Were they are done by stencils? They are all very nice paintings and well done. I like your self-portrait and the last one. :)

D Akey
03-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Nice work!

She looks like a conglomerate of women I know.

Take the eyes from one, the mouth from another and the slip from anoth. . . wait. . . I mean, she looks like she could have been in a Victoria's Secrets catalog.

Nice job.

Pierre-Luc
03-19-2008, 08:59 PM
the better thing in that is she is a real person lolll

D Akey
03-20-2008, 06:38 AM
She looks like a very real model to me. Beautiful lady. Nice painting.

Pierre-Luc
03-24-2008, 10:11 AM
i love to work with stencils!

Pierre-Luc
03-24-2008, 10:13 AM
no stencils this time...........do someone have a tip for making hair?

D Akey
03-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Nice stuff. I would take care about how slavish you are to the edges that come from stencils. Looks a little cut out. I haven't really used them, so I don't know if this applies, but you may want to play around with softening (blurring?) the focus of the edges (if it represents an exact copy of the BW image), or go back and manipulate it a little.

But it definitely has a look.

As to doing hair, there are as many ways of doing hair as there are doing water. Two successful ways are 1) think in terms of masses and planes with shadows and highlights and all that, where you would get progressively more refined until the hair appears (in humans, not even fur as much), 2) put in every hair and keep building it. But even at that one would use colors and values of how the light turns the form.

Try stuff. And look at how some of your favorite artists have done it.

Nice work. I'm only going based on what you've posted, but you feel like a social artist -- lots of different people with their own specific look and personality and so on. Like the casual attractive and youthful people one might accumulate in their lives. Says a lot about the artist too -- your age, your circle, the fashions and styles of your 'now', etc. Has something of a documentary feel.

I think that's a great way to go.

Pierre-Luc
03-24-2008, 06:52 PM
thank you for your comments........and recomendations...........as you may know......i never been an artist but i was only someone who was not to bad to draw and i discoverd art rage a few months ago....almost a year and i continue to experiment with it....the use of stencils are just another experiment.........i don't have a style of my own exept that i just love the airbrush tool........ill try oil paint when ill have a wacom(impatiently waiting for that) loll for human hair im please with my results because i know i can do better then that........im just a bit lazy :s lolll but for the fur??? there is got to be a way faster then hair by hair loll.........i would like to do like airbrush artist who do photorealism (im not sure about the right world in english sorry) the only reason why i draw young people is that they are my friends and young skin seem easier to do lolllll

thank you very much for your support..........if you have any link on an great artist of fur lolll could you post it here? thank you.

D Akey
03-24-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.informartmag.com/printimages/41_358.jpg

Robert Bateman is a Canadian wildlife artist -- very well known.

You can do a search through the images on Google or somewhere.

He paints tight, or at least gives that impression from a reduced shot.

I'll tell you, if you had a stiff bristle brush that painted streaky strokes you could do with a big brush what you want and use that as your ground to develop on top of.

The other thing is that you could find a program that has programable brushes that paint lots of repetitions by just holding down the mouse button or who knows what can be done in some programs now with making marks. Then single stroke thin marks are not so time consuming.

Or you could do all that in the real world and scan it in and use it as a grain like Jacktar uses his grass textures. And just size it an overlay the body and do something like a rubbing.

Pierre-Luc
03-25-2008, 12:57 PM
how do i convert an image as grain?

D Akey
03-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Do a search on your computer for "Grains". It should show the folder within the Resources folder.

I'm trying to remember whether it is re-positionable once you have it in. But if you do the rubbing on a layer, that layer is? (Or if you have Gimp or Photoshop it certainly is and you can work back and forth.) Depends on if you're dabbling or are really intent on a result. Both are cool.

In other words I can't give you a formula that will work for all your possible needs, especially since I used it once a long while back for an effect that didn't require finesse. Jacktar is an expert. You may want to pick his brain on it as well.

And there probably are tutorials in the Tips n' Tricks section.

Never hurts to play around with it to see what it does and let ideas come forward based on what you discover.

I've found that most situations have their own unique needs and panaceas are elusive. And taking away the effort in one area merely puts that requirement on another area. BUT, that sort of process also leads to seeing things in new ways and can produce a distinctive, unique quality in your work that sets you apart. . . which may well also save you time once you develop in that direction.

Good luck.

Pierre-Luc
03-26-2008, 08:25 AM
this One is good

D Akey
03-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Hey, the linear part of the hair is really fine! Nice there.

The highlights could do with a little closer design to them since they don't quite represent highlights on the hair, but more floating light areas. Your thinking is correct. Just that as they are painted they are not very descriptive.

I have always found that highlights on anything are very telling regarding the nature of the surface. Down the road you may want to look at highlights and especially where the highlight ends -- the point of transition because that is a really good place to show the nature of your surface. Something like smooth metal would be really even and smooth, while the tooth of an orange peel would show up there. And hair is still hair, regardless how sculpted it appears in the photo, there will be some aspect of it that says 'strands'. And if the source photo does not show it, you may want to develop a way to indicate hair that says hair in your picture -- if you're doing something along the lines of realism.

But that hair itself is really great. Congrats on that huge jump in your results.

Bravo!

Pierre-Luc
03-26-2008, 04:18 PM
tank you for your tips.........i understand better now what u meant.........i hope i did the hilight on another layer........if not ill try to fix them ill show u the results

Pierre-Luc
03-28-2008, 02:04 AM
i think this one is my best one

pai
03-28-2008, 03:27 AM
The latest portrait paintings are wonderful. :) Do you use only airbrush?

screenpainter
03-28-2008, 06:14 AM
bedo, cindy, and gabriella alanna mackenzii are absolutely
fantastic portraits. Super viewpoints and great style. I love the smoothness you created with the airbrush. These are really good. I mean really good. :D

Pierre-Luc
03-28-2008, 09:39 AM
thanks pai .......Yes i use only the airbrush exept for the neckless or chains..........excuse my english......the french word is colier......i use the paint tube with metalic paint but its only for a mater of saving time because its easy to do with the airbrush too............and sometimes for the background i use oil brush. thats all. thank you very much for your encouragement!

Pierre-Luc
03-28-2008, 09:44 AM
here i tried to fix the highlights.......and no they was'nt on another layer so the result is not optimal.........and i also improved the left edge of the face with a bit of shadowing

Pierre-Luc
03-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Tham i love artrage............its the perfect painting program for me........its very user friendly and you can do about anything you want!............here is a painting of snoop dog

Caesar
03-29-2008, 07:47 AM
We're all ArtRage addict in here! :lol:
Your portraits are gorgeous and the style vaguely similt to the ones of Netti.
Congratulations!:D :D :D

D Akey
03-29-2008, 08:33 AM
EXCELLENT, DOG!!!!!!!!!

Really fantastic. Great beard too.

sanjouin-dacapo
04-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Try getting a hanvon tablet... they're cheaper and work just as well as a wacom!

Pierre-Luc
04-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks!.........i took a look on the internet you'r right they are realy cheaper then a wacom.......ill try it for shure!

and by the way.........here is my first black and white portrait

sanjouin-dacapo
04-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks!.........i took a look on the internet you'r right they are realy cheaper then a wacom.......ill try it for shure!

and by the way.........here is my first black and white portrait

You're welcome! Check out the pic I did with my hanvon tablet... it's a sketch of Seiya Kou from the fifth season of Sailor Moon! I'd love to get some critiques and blacklines/paintovers for it!

Pierre-Luc
04-10-2008, 01:05 PM
heres a portrait of Ray Charles when he was young

He one of my favorite artists

Lee
04-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Dear Pierre-Luc, Hello! your celebrety portraits and other lovely paintings are very well done, i especially like the first Cindy the best, a very sweet smile!

Pierre-Luc
04-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Thank you Lee......in fact she have a beautiful smile she is my best friend.
maybe the painting is better because of that loll

Awesomeoclock
04-28-2008, 01:51 AM
Only a mouse? Impressive.
I'd die without my tablet, as crappy as it may be. : )

screenpainter
04-28-2008, 02:35 AM
You are scary good with the airbrush and portraits. They just keep getting better and they were good to start. Love Snoop and Ray too. :D

ectokon
04-30-2008, 10:28 AM
you may want to contrast the soft edges of the airbrush tool with more sharp edges to mix it up a bit, but still nice.

Pierre-Luc
04-30-2008, 04:58 PM
thank you very much for your comments and tips! they just getting me better

here a couple new portraits

Pierre-Luc
05-01-2008, 07:41 PM
here is my last portrait and the most beautiful of all the ones ive made

Pierre-Luc
05-02-2008, 11:46 AM
one of my friend had this very good picture and i wanted to give it a try

starlightning
05-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm a late comer to this thread and just now seeing these wonderful MOUSE drawn portraits. Loved 50, Snoop, et al.

Great work. The only suggestion is playing with softer edges (especially to give the human eye a more realistic look) but this must be hard to do with just a mouse and the airbrush tool.

This last picture of the little girl in "doudou" is just sublime. You are getting better at the right proportion of soft versus hard lines and focus values in this particular picture and the use of texture in her denim jumper and shirt is wonderful. BEAUTIFUL -magnifique!

:D

Pierre-Luc
05-26-2008, 11:34 AM
thank for all your comments! & tips too.....im just geting beter and beter with your help

hanzz
05-26-2008, 04:07 PM
The use of pure black can give strange results to your otherwise stunning paintings.You are really good.I can hardly wait until you get a tablet, and start posting those.
Congratulations.

screenpainter
05-27-2008, 06:48 AM
You just keep getting stronger and stronger on the portraits. The latest one of your mom when she was young is really stunning work. :)

Pierre-Luc
06-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi every one,

I want to thank you again for your constructive critiques. All of you even if im not always answer back, i realy apreciate it. I know its been a wile since the last post but i took a litle break because the mouse is causing me some back problems loll i got inflamation in a nerve because of it but as an artrage addict i could'nt kept my hand off of it! loll as i became better i wanted to redo one of the first portraits i made of snoop dogg in one of his cars

heres is the link of the old one
http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12817&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1211260239

Pierre-Luc
06-22-2008, 09:11 PM
i did almost 7 or 8 hours of work on this one......still with a mouse and airbrush

lets say stencils are very handy when you dont have a wacom lol

pai
06-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Excellent!! You really are the Artrage airbrush expert. This one just blow me away. I like it. :)

Pierre-Luc
06-23-2008, 09:48 AM
I must say it was hard work with my F#%!*&@ mouse lollll
im saving some money to buy a cintiq 12 wx by wacom......ill be able to draw directly on the screen and with the wacom technology!

Thank you very much.........and i forgot some details on it so im reposting it with the touch ups

D Akey
06-23-2008, 09:54 AM
I would like to save up for the Cintiq. Looks like it would finally dispense with that 'make do' business with having to NOT have your mark making tool anywhere near the place the mark is going.

But you moused this one, eh. Well lets send out a big !!!!!!!!SQUEAK!!!!!!!!

Really captured a convincing feel in this figure. Like I said in the other work in progress, it's a great pose very well realized. Great volume and you did the highlights well.

Krondelo
06-23-2008, 09:59 AM
Very nice, I like the cintique too, just soo much money.

Pierre-Luc
06-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah i moused this one too like you just said loll there was stencils all over the canvas loll it was hard to see what i was painting . is there a shortcut for hiding and showing stencils?

ArtNuovo
06-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Very good work considering the limitations of a mouse. I struggled with using just a mouse til recently when I got a Bamboo tablet. It not only made things easier but allowed me to get detail that was extremely difficult to achieve before. I highly recommend the investment(as a friend recommended the same to me). It opens up possibilities.

Boulderdash
06-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi, amazing u can draw this with a mouse. U really really must buy a wacom, it will change the way u draw!

Greetings,

Boulderdash

Caesar
06-26-2008, 08:36 PM
A really impressive performace and artistic illustration, Pierre Luc. You literally make the mouse sing! :eek::)

Pierre-Luc
07-07-2008, 12:41 AM
it's the joker from the dark knight, i had a hard time to find a good picture of him and the best one i got was only the head so here it is. i tried a diffrent way to do his hair(quicker way) i just duplicated layers and created stencils of those layers to put some texture on it..........its not that bad considering hes a clown but i would'nt di it for an ordinary portrait loll

i also did a jaguar a litle time ago but i was not really happy with it but ill show it to you anyway.im sure D akey will give me some great tricks lol

pai
07-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Always like to see your new paintings. Both are amazing as usual but my favorite this time is the joker. Is that the version Heath Ledger supposed to be in a new movie. I really like that one a lot. Your airbrush technique is excellent. :)

Pierre-Luc
07-07-2008, 12:54 AM
thank you very much pai.......by the way i want to start a new tread but i don't remember how....can you help me? please.

screenpainter
07-07-2008, 01:53 AM
wow, I guess I missed these. Great work. The latest Snoop is just amazing. So is the Iron Man one. And Heath Ledger... you really got it down. Fantastic work! :)

To start a new thread go to the forum you want to post in (like gallery) and just click on the New Thread button. Should be in the upper left. :)

Pierre-Luc
07-07-2008, 06:08 AM
thank you very much! thanks for the help with the new thread......i found it loll
if you want to take a look at my other thread

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13259

Pierre-Luc
07-14-2008, 01:16 AM
i began a logo for a friend who is starting a artist managing/show/music/production company

its all done by mouse again but its not finished .maybe i should post it in artwork in progress but anyway here it is.:p

oh my god uRABnity lollll thank god i saw it
here is the finished version i exported it as a png to aply it to any back ground

Pandaxtor808
07-24-2008, 04:13 PM
your airbrush skill for learning on your own are very good indeed. I've just started using artrage on my own too and i'm learning some really great stuff about it.
I think that when you get better the blending of colors will come easier to you because it seems like your using the tracing method for these as well. All in all i enjoy the work very much keep it up!

Pierre-Luc
09-15-2008, 08:35 AM
i made the background with stencils from misterpaint (misterstencils) packages......very usefull

availeble here:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14370

D Akey
09-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Awesome! You're using the stencils very well. Airbrush illustrators used those tricks to include detail without having to paint certain things. Saved infinite amounts of time and looked cleaner than doing it by hand.

Need to sharpen the hand on the right a bit. It's one of the dominant parts of the illustration so it has to be well presented and detailed at least as much as the incidental patterns. It's foreshortened, and the fingernails need to reflect the proper angle (etc -- there's a lot to it and you need to really look at it, even if you get a mirror at your desk and hold your hand that way to help you where the source photo may be lacking).

Heads are great, and everything else is cookin'.

Good work. Ambitions are paying off.

And the thing with the mic is really really good.

dali
09-15-2008, 08:52 PM
I had to work with just the little sensor pad for a long time when I drew until I got a wacom tablet, so I know how frustrating it can be to work without the best tools, but you really did a great job with what you had. I salute you!:p

Pierre-Luc
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
its true that the hand at the right is not detailed enough and i had a hard time with the pose loll its not a comon angle for me loll:o

sandyg
10-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Pierre-Luc,
Really enjoyed looking through this thread, I think you are very talented,
some amazing Portraits, love the big cat, and your daughter's a cutie.
Sandyg.

Pierre-Luc
10-24-2008, 09:10 PM
thank you very much!

Pierre-Luc
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
its a portrait of my friend Marilou, i did the background in photoshop but i could have done in artrage easely.
again its all made by mouse and with the airbrush.:p

yachris
05-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Wow, Pierre-Luc, she's beautiful. And I'm quite impressed with your air-brushing skills... that's some fantastic detail and shading. Well done!

Pierre-Luc
05-09-2009, 01:05 AM
tank you!:D

byroncallas
05-09-2009, 03:15 AM
I just stumbled into your fascinating thread, spent a good hour reviewing. Lots of great work and supporting commentary. Inspirational watching your progression. It's a wonderful chronicle of a developing creative intelligence willing to explore anything and everything without hesitation, willing to share the journey, warts and wins and all. Great thread and lots of great work. :):cool:

Lee
05-09-2009, 03:27 AM
Dear Pierre, "Well Hello Marilou, Goodby Heart",,, and hello to you to Pierre,,, glad you are back, and what a beautiful painting,,, a real beauty!!!:)

Pierre-Luc
05-09-2009, 06:22 AM
thank you very much for your comments!:)

Pierre-Luc
05-11-2009, 07:54 AM
as a special request from my friend, here is another one:p

yachris
05-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi Pierre-Luc,

One minor thing about your last two paintings... they're incredibly evenly lit... to the point that it's pretty unrealistic. The last one, both sides of his face have nearly the exact same values. Maybe you could do something dramatically lit like your avatar, with strong lights and darks, if only as a change of pace.

Pierre-Luc
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
i cheated on this one because i used the burn tool in photoshop to do the shadows and correct the lighting with the levels adjustments

tell me if i made it wrong

yachris
05-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi Pierre-Luc,

I think that's a great improvement! It has a far more natural feel, to me. Much more lifelike. I like the way the lights in his eyes match where you expect the light to be coming from, given the shadowing you've done.

However, of course, what do YOU think about it? Do you find it better? Does it match your artistic vision? I was playing a video-game last night and noticing that (often) the faces are done very flat, as is typical for the anime/video-game style. If that was what you were going for, perhaps this is a step back.

Pierre-Luc
05-14-2009, 11:25 PM
i found babays very difficult to do but an old friend asked me to paint them that is my result

Lee
05-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Dear Pierre, oh my!, maybe hard to paint but my goodness so cute,, very nice outcome!!!!! your friends should love it!!!:)

Pierre-Luc
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
thanks a lot lee!:)

Pierre-Luc
05-16-2009, 12:53 AM
another one.......:D

Lee
05-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Dear Pierre, such a beautiful painting and beautiful face , you have sculptured it with your paint brush,,,!:)

Pierre-Luc
05-31-2009, 05:03 PM
2 of my friends here

Krondelo
06-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Dude! You need a Wacom now! If I were rich, I would buy you one and ship it.. unfortunately I can't even afford a better tablet, I am lucky enough to have what I have. You seriously have a steady hand, and patience though, and I feel if you had a wacom, it will seem harder at first, but once you get used to it. You would do well ;)

Pierre-Luc
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
i think it is my best black & white painting to date:o

Pierre-Luc
12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
i tried a new style this time........it make me think about pixel shading technique like some videogames have

byroncallas
12-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks for posting - great to catch up with your thread. I much like all of your recent entries, and your experiment posted today. You are very talented. Great work. :)

Pierre-Luc
07-31-2011, 07:01 AM
those ones are my masterpieces .......ive done about 50 hours of work. on ironman and about 20 on sophie the mother of my child, this one is not finished yet (still have some work to do on the sheet):)

Alexandra
08-01-2011, 07:01 AM
I've been an admirer of your work for a while Pierre, these are fantastic.

Peter Pinckney
08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Bonjour Pierre-Luc,

J'ai vu toutes tes images et je suis impressionné!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moi, j'ai acheté une tablette Wacom Intuos2 sur EBay pour seulement 54 Euros ,il y a que 2 semaines.........avant ça j'ai utilisé le souris et 3 autres tablettes............mais j'ai trouvé que Wacom est le Top!!!
Si tu peux trouver une tablette de la marque Wacom à moins de 100$ (comme moi :):)) il faut l'acheter!

Excuse-moi pour mon français ............ j'habite en France mais je suis anglais!!;)

Pierre-Luc
08-03-2011, 10:22 PM
c'est toujours encourageant d'avoir de bons commentaires et votre français est impeccable,je prévois l'achat d'une tablette et wacom est la marque la plus recommandée par les artistes a qui je parle.:D

kenmo
08-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Fantastic thread and images for sure.....

Caesar
08-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Bravissimo! Your style is excellent!