PDA

View Full Version : Making Selections

archer
06-06-2006, 04:23 AM
In keeping with the "real world painting" ethos of Art Rage, I'd like to suggest that making selections ARE a part of the real world painting of Air Brush artistry.

They're called Friskets and shields, and are completely legitimate and necessary to that creative environment.

Could that be "justification" enough to add some kind of selection tool to ArtRage in future?

thanks.

Loving AR more and more as I use it.

archer

AndyRage
06-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Yes, definitely.
We're absolutely going to do some form of masking, or frisket, or something - we just haven't decided what method we'll use, and how we'll fit it into the UI.
There will be something, in a future release of ArtRage, you can count on it.
It may not be the kind of system you'd find in other digital paint packages, but it will definitely be in keeping with ArtRage.

archer
06-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Yes, definitely.
We're absolutely going to do some form of masking, or frisket, or something - we just haven't decided what method we'll use, and how we'll fit it into the UI.
There will be something, in a future release of ArtRage, you can count on it.
It may not be the kind of system you'd find in other digital paint packages, but it will definitely be in keeping with ArtRage.

well, that sounds fantastic, whatever it turns out to be. as I work with AR more and more, I like the simple purity more and more.

thank you for evolving this great creative tool!

archer