PDA

View Full Version : Batman Returns.......again :)

ENCHANTER
09-06-2007, 12:18 AM
wip........my fav hero.........cos he got no super power :)

screenpainter
09-06-2007, 02:24 AM
That is looking good Enchanter.
The background is fantastic and the hood is amazing. The sheen on the leather is amazing.
I think his lower face needs to be more in alignment with his eyes and nose in my opinion. But looks like this is gonna be great! Can't wait to see the progress on this.

D Akey
09-06-2007, 03:25 AM
Yeah he does. It's called an unlimited bank account. Heheh.

Anyway, this is really cool. I love how you made him look like he's just bested some really tough scoundrel. None the worse for wear.

Great work Enchanter. :D :D :D

ENCHANTER
09-06-2007, 11:04 AM
thanks guys......im still having trouble with that chin alignment......... i cant see to get it right :(

D Akey
09-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Which angle do you prefer? The head and helmet are tilted differently.

The easiest would be the chin and mouth.

Make a layer and do a lay-in over the helmet where the head should go. Use the red eyes as the known but and build off their line.

Anyway, it looks to me like the mouth would be tilting more our rightside down yo match the eyes. I can't tell how far forward the black beak thing comes. so be careful and draw through where Batman's centerline and nose, mouth and chin should be.

ENCHANTER
09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
i'll try out your suggestions.thanks :D

Selby
09-07-2007, 03:48 AM
eep :!: :shock: spooky looking :!:

great start enchanter :D

stinkyu111
09-07-2007, 03:54 AM
nice job on the contrast of the image ( nice to see dramtic light usage )

steve

screenpainter
09-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Your changes made a big difference... looks right now.
Good job. I never thought about that before... that he didn't have any
super powers. Surprised he didn't sleep upside down. :D
Great job E.

ENCHANTER
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
thanks people for looking in..

here is an update

screenpainter
09-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Definitely getting amazing. The tears with skin showing through are fantastic.
I like both views and both pics, hard to pick now.

ENCHANTER
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
thanks.............

here is the full view :D ...i got a bit way to go

D Akey
09-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Excellent!!!

I might just tuck in his ribcage a bit below his pectorals, lest he look like he just sucked in his stomach as elderly lads with paunches do when they see a young attractive girl.

His pecs would protrude above the ribs, lest he look like he has no chest save for the rib cage, and considering his highly developed musculature it would bluge. And the pecs are out about the right amount. So it would be the ribs being too far extended (just cut back in with the background? or erase, if it's on a layer). And that may or may not mean you have to move the arc of the ribs around the stomach back some as well. Would have to do it to know for sure.

But the colors, values and all that are really looking great. And everything else seems to be drawn beautifully.

ENCHANTER
09-08-2007, 06:07 PM
aand.......suck in......... :D

thanks Dakey.will do that :D

screenpainter
09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Your painting is amazing.
Too funny D Akey. hey he is middle aged, what do you expect.
It does look that way.
Really brilliant skills Enchanter! You are doing an amazing job.

pai
09-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Very cool project. Well painted already.

_Lady_Art_
09-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Enchanter I think you should work in a game graphic design company about Batman... :) maybe you can design and draw batman in the game or something...or another heroes in batman...you do that successfully I think... :) you've progrssed in your project... :) I liked your this project so much really... :)
well done...:wink:

ENCHANTER
09-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Lady_Art_ : :oops: IM BLUSHING.SUCH NICE THINGS YOU'VE SAID......I'M ACTUALLY A SCHOOL TEACHER....AND JUST SLIGHTLY TOO OLD TOO GET INTO CONCEPT DESIGN.....BUT I WILL PAINT THINGS LIKE THIS FOR FUN.THANKS AGAIN :D

pai: HEY PAI...GOOD TO SEE YOU..........THANK OU :D

gzairborne : THANKYOU..... :D TUMMY TUCK DONE AND POSTED IN GALLERY :D

Rowena
09-24-2007, 06:42 PM
A fantastic job, and I very much like the realism you bring to the concept of the super-hero.
It adds a whole new dimension to the genre and it is very well painted indeed!

ENCHANTER
09-25-2007, 07:43 PM
:D thankyou very much Rowena .much appreciated comments