PDA

View Full Version : FelineWIP

Caesar
08-09-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm following the trends. I do not know when I' be able to complete the last drawings/ sketches and start improving on landscapes. Too many stimuli from this Forum and too llittle time and skill, thus too slow pace.

ÄlveKatt
08-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Oooh. Felines allways get my attention! *Cheers on*

Caesar
08-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Iwas pretty sure to hear from You on "felines" and not on "equines". Cheers to You AelveKatt (I do not have Umlauted Vowels!) and thank You for looking at my sketches!

D Akey
08-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Thick and muscled -- the toughest cat in the valley. It really is one I would not want to mess with.

Very strong image.

ÄlveKatt
08-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Aaaargh! I'm predictable! :)

I don't know what style you are prioritizing, but I would make the muzzle just a bit less wide to give it a bit more sleek appearance.

Your welcome. You definately got more skill than me.

Caesar
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
OK Aelvekatt, there's still much to do so I will follow Your indications (You're a Katt after all!!)

DaveRage
08-13-2007, 05:45 AM
Looking good! I think you captured the stocky heavily built look really well

Caesar
08-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Thank You DR,
unfortunately I'm leaving again on holiday and I'm afraid I already have too much luggage to finish it while resting.I hope my WIPs won't stay so forever!
I would take the opportunity to express my appreciation for You Rages and the terrific creativity force multiplier represented by Your product that is worth not only a trivial price value but also our collective gratitude for extending our usal human limits!