PDA

View Full Version : Website update - new featured art

DaveRage
05-15-2006, 02:46 AM
Hi all,

We've just recently updated the ArtRage main page to feature some new artwork from forum users here. The featured images are by Marko, AgedP and azathothgr. Great stuff everyone!

Fashmir's custom colour sets as well as Week's parrots thread were the latest spotlights as well.

You can see the current page at www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html

Sweedie's awesome Fjord painting now holds center stage at www.ambientdesign.com

We like to change the works and items of interest we link to every couple of weeks, so I'll make sure I post whenever we have any update.

hype
05-15-2006, 03:36 AM
all the changes are well deserved! everyone here does amazing work, and it's great logging on and seeing it first thing!

congrats all!

Fashmir
05-15-2006, 06:15 AM
That is fresh! Sweedie! Your scene looks awesome cut into the main page!

<speaks with mock quavering voice> "Goodbye Felis Curious, we loved thee well". Hee hee... Sweeeeeedie! Tag-You're it!!!

Marko, Aged P and azathothgr! Looking good up front! Well done! :D

ENCHANTER
05-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Well done guys!!!
Marko, Aged P and azathothgr!

well deserved, shows potential users of ArtRage..the range of styles!

also well done to Sweedie for the new scenery, its amazing to have seen that one in progress and finally on the 'front page'

Fashmirs cat eye was brill, i always stared at it for a a minute or two see all the details befor i entered the forums!

Enchanter

cym
05-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Any chance of keeping the former featured works in a gallery all their own? Like a screen shot thing?