PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the ArtRage Team

DaveRage
03-15-2006, 03:38 AM
Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd post to let you know who we all are at Ambient Design.

AndyRage - Andy: The guy who wrote the technology behind the painting system for ArtRage as well as numerous other sneaky backbone tricks.

MattRage - Matt: Matt's responsible for the curvy goodness of the ArtRage user interface as well as general interaction design. He's obsessed with bevels and drop shadows but we don't hold that against him.

MikeRage - Mike: Mike did all the network code for Artrage, such as the ability to check for updates online, as well as the installer so that people can actually run it in the first place!

DaveRage - Dave: That's me! I handle testing and support for ArtRage, the website and forums and various other odd jobs to keep things running smoothly. Naturally without me everything would fall apart :twisted:

So now you know who we are. Look forward to chatting!

pentool
05-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Whoa! A family team! I didn't you guys are all brothers...

D Akey
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
They aren't. :o

http://ambientdesign.com/company.html

Confusing -- that last reply by pentool :D

hanzz
09-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Yes they are! actually they are quadruplets..They even all look alike.Except for the cat,she takes after her dad.

D Akey
09-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Just so, hanzz.

Sheep ranching, cloning, quadruplets, the island. . . it all fits!

kandy44
10-03-2006, 06:13 PM
LMAO !!!!

Adam Black
12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I wanted to say thanks for a truly awesome art program.

Like an idiot, I turned my lifelong hobby into a career about ten years ago, and a recent stint with an unnamed publisher has left me burned out on art in general. I went from drawing three or more pieces a day (oftentimes much, much more) to doing no art at all for a little over a year.

Now I'm in a state of semi-retirement, art-wise, and just kicking back and having fun again, thanks to ArtRage. :D

I really dig the way this program behaves. I love finding new things all the time (I just found the complementary colors picker!). I love how it automatically checks for updates. And I really love the user interface. It's like candy for my eyes, and gives the whole program a light, fun feel. It says, "no pressure, man! Just have some fun!"

Another artist friend of mine took a look at one of my paintings and said, "Waitaminnit...you're doing all this with a $20 shareware program?" :lol:

Thanks, guys!

AndyRage
12-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks for that, Adam. It's great to get feedback like that.

justG
12-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Welcome to the forums, Adam, and back to having fun with art. It's a pleasure to welcome another fan of AR's glurpiness (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=222). =)

Adam Black
12-11-2006, 01:51 AM
I'm having the same problem you are: I can't stop playing with this thing.

I sit at work all week and think about it, even. It's like crack. :lol:

Sad part is: I have the free version on my work computer, and I also have a little 4x5 Wacom attached. It's taking every ounce of will not to shut the door to the office and paint all day.

You AR guys are gonna get me fired. :wink:

Chimmy
04-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi folks,
I am new to Artrage, though not quite to art. It's the first computer art package I have found that will let me be be truly creative - if only I had the talent.
I have spent a much time looking at the great work that you guys (and gals) have submitted, and I am working hard to get to grips with AR so that I will be able to produce something worthwhile.
Hope it won't be too long; hold on to your hats!!

Chimmy

NotBob
05-11-2007, 08:17 PM
I bought Artrage a couple of months ago and loved it right from the start. I've only recently discovered the forum though and would like to say what a great package it is. I'm still experimenting with it, and it never ceases to amaze me.

I work as a graphics officer for the government, so I know when I stumble on good software. I've even recommended ArtRage to at least one friend in the webcomics community.

I may even post some of my more arty stuff in the gallery.

angelic
06-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Yes they are! actually they are quadruplets.

Whew!

You know...I was looking online for tickets for The Rages who I thought were like The Ramones, who were NOT really related (and in fact had pretty normal names) and made up some fake monikers to rake in the bucks as a punk band.

I was having a ridiculously difficult time finding not only TICKETS, but even a band web site, mp3's, etc, for The Rages. Boy, now do * I * feel stupid! ;)

I gotta wonder, if The Rages WERE a band...what kind of music would they play? I say comedic-gangsta-electronic-country with some soul thrown in for broad sweeping marketability. Anyone else want to take a guess?

- A

D Akey
06-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Their music would probably be Folksy Inspirational and doubtless include some sing-a-long. Also the tickets would be quite affordable -- available thru Kujo, or Ka... somethingorother.

They simply gotta get Peter Pinckney to sit in.

JeffRC
07-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Hi all,

I came across Artrage 1 a while ago and loved it, but it was only till yesterday that I decided to go for the full paid version... and I am glad I did.

I'm not a professional artist, but just someone who likes doodling and drawing stuff as a hobby, and Artrage 2 is a fantastic application to do what I like.

It is just a shame that you guys don't have an affiliate program, as this application would be wonderful to promote in my site.

I like traditional (off line) media, but now that I'm coming to grips with my Acecad tablet, I truly enjoy drawing and painting using digital media. I also have a very nice application installed in my Palm Treo called NinerPaint. I use that to draw and paint in my phone when I'm away from my home computer. What can I say? I'm hooked on digital drawing and painting! ;-)

Anyway, I just thought I would stop by and say hi, and give you some kudos for such a fantastic application and forum.

I will be seeing you around, posting my creations soon. Don't expect Renoirs or Matisses, though. I'm just a lawyer with an artistic incline.

Regards,

Jeff

Little_Artist
07-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I like Mr Matt Rage's bevels and drop shadows, a whole lot. I love AR's interface!

AndyRage
07-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks, Little_artist.

yotex
08-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Are there really just 6 of you (including the cat)? To be so creative and make this software so delicate?

I've just seen Version 2.5.
Fantastic !!!!!
I can't believe that you guys always got exactlly what I want !
So creative of you!
Rullers, I've just talked about wantting a digital ruller with my friends, and it appears !!!!! And so many more wanderful new features !

This is the first time in my life that I hate myself of having learned English so poorly. I can't express fully HOW MUCH I love this software and HOW MUCH I wanna say thank you for making painting so much fun. You are giving a most luxuriant present to all who love painting, and who, of course, have bought this creature for such a low price. :lol:

AndyRage
08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Thanks for that, yotex.
Really, there are only two main programmers on ArtRage (myself and Matt) with some support coding from Mike. Dave does the QA and technical support. Franko doesn't really have anything to do with ArtRage.

Tycho does keep us in line, however.

I do the hardcore 'engine' coding. Matt does the UI design and implementation. Mike does the network and updater coding.

yotex
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
So there are only 4 of you doing this software.
I was too careful not to miss anyone...

I love you guys!

shabbir
11-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Hello men of Rage, I am dropping by to acknowledge your ingenius software's penchant for enchanting me, motivating me and, above all, rewarding me each time I take it for a spin.

Thanks to you, I now brush thrice a day! Good luck with future updates and with other ideas that you might be thinking of.

Thank YOU!

AndyRage
02-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks all.
Praise is the grease upon the rails of creativity.

Girafelle
03-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi you guys!

I am an artist painter and I have been painting acrylics on canvases for almost five years now. I have discovered ArtRage last week only and I just love it!!! It’s so much fun exploring all it’s possibilities. And it looks like real paint too. Unbelievable! Using ArtRage helps me explore without emptying all my tubes of paint. Loll

All the paintings I do with it will eventualy become real paintings. (At least, I hope so)There is one problem though : I am not sure that I will be able to achieve on my canvases all the beautiful effects that I can get with ArtRage. Loll

Just by curiosity : Are you all artist painters?

Anyway, thank you all for this wonderful software and the initiative of this forum. :wink: :P

DaveRage
03-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi there! Awesome to hear you are having that much fun! :)

We're not artists ( well... I'm learning outside of work and take a few classes, sketch in my free time, that sort of thing ) but we're all fairly passionate about computer graphics. It's always fantastic to see people's art and improvement on the forums here!

rto
04-30-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks for this program. The oils are very nice and the simple setup is refreshing. Very good idea to make the tool boxes get out of the way while you're drawing. I hope ArtRage continues to be a cool, uncluttered art tool for painting and drawing.
Thanks again.

Tonysart
05-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to develop my artwork in a user friendly and safe environment, to share with fellow artists who offer support in most generous ways and for creating a splendid new forum design, which by the way is icing on the cake.

It is so easy to access posts now, to know the ones I responded to instantly and to respond to unread posts without losing them.

Thank you so much for increasing the attachment size to 488.3 KB, for having easy access to thread tools and searching the thread. The display mode control is great, I really like the hybrid mode. The indepth users online is awesome. Are you sure you didn't work for the secret service. LOL ;).

BRAVO for ARTRAGE. You guys obviously love what you do. My appreciation is more than you can imagine. I am always finding something new that I didn't know of. :cool:

For the price of the program I feel like I have been completely spoiled. :)
Once again you have out done yourselves.

It's just so DARN EXCITING AND FUN.

Sincerely, Tonysart

ruscular3D
06-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Hello and thanks for a great program. I do much of my art in 3D and miss doing 2D art for a long time, over 10 years ago. Not having to deal with tubes of oil and brushes and the cleanup is so nice on the pocket book and time.

I have tried photoshop and other painting program, but this has the most natural feel and I am going to include it as my decal painting of my 3D object with this. I started to search for something like this for comic book project and storyboarding process. At $25 for the program just knock my socks off, except I can afford to keep my socks.

I have already found this program as essential for concept design of my 3D work.

Mizumi Nightmare
10-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks For Artrage
<3
(:

gRim
10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I would like to greet you all...hope you will check my paintings. Salut;)

sugar_mnstr
10-27-2008, 09:46 PM
First off I am ditz, blond gone grey so speak slow lol. I have just received this as a gift, I am a paintshop addict and was told I would love this artrage. Is there beginner tutorials so I can get a jist of what its about. thanks so much

Art_Geek
12-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi to all.

viennagraphix
12-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Hello,

I'm Stefan from Austria, and I'm 16 yeards old.
I got ArtRage with my first graphics tablett for Christmas :D

Mtak
12-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi Team,
Really impressive bit of software, I have always been traditionilist if there is such a thing? always been on the dawing board or in front of an easel, however after a few days playing around with AR I can confirm it is the most user friendly art application tool I have ever experienced, almost scary how the blending of colour occurs, but just for simple sketching it is 'ARTRAGES' (could not help myself, had to add that).
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there a chisel tip brush, and to add to the christmas wish list, would it be excessively difficult to add a splattering tool (similar to the metalic tool but a real splatter).
Wishing the AR team a great Christmas and prosperous New Year

Vasilenko
01-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Love Artrage!!!
I have a lot of different and expensive software but Artrage is my favorite! It's the best for artists, amateurs, kids, anybody who wants to enjoy and love art.

sandyg
01-04-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi to the Art Rage Team,
Just read this thread through and I would also like to thank you for the art rage soft ware, I get so much pleasure from using it, the zoom feature I find a real bonus, and to turn the page as you do, well I do when drawing, is also a great feature, I do paint with traditional media, but this saves the mess and my cats nick my brushes, so this is a much easier option and I still get to push paint round the canvas. I'm discovering new things as I go along, also this forum has very lovely people who really do help, so I thank you for creating the forum also.
I am looking forward to Art Rage 3, i've heard water colour will be available.
I can only imagine the work that has gone into creating this software, but I know there's a lot of people who are glad you did, me being one of them.
So Thank you again.

silvy
02-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Ciao ARTeam and all Users!
I'm Silvia from Italy.
Sorry:(, my English is very bad and for this thing I'm not subscribe and write here since today. But I look around yours forum and tutorial from Christmas, when I got wacom and ArtRage in gift. I love painting ( overall watercolor and oil ), often use Photoshop and others software, but
ArtRage is very great!

Thanks for all!

byroncallas
02-21-2009, 05:58 AM
I'm relatively new to ArtRage, but I'm pretty hooked on it. You guys have created something wonderful. Clearly you're a great team - it shows in the care and quality you've put into this program, and the terrific community of users that show up in this forum. I love what you're doing and hope you become richer than Bill Gates (or at least Steve Jobs). Your stuff is more fun than anything they've done :).

Koshime
03-29-2009, 10:49 AM
My friend Nickillus, swears by Artrage, so it left me quite intrigued. I believe, it could be pretty handy on tablet PC. I forsee it being an equivalent of the DS colours but very handy for tablet PCs, for plein aire work. As the GUI is minimalist, uncluttered and allows you to just focus on painting.

Lima
04-09-2009, 10:23 PM
I am new at Artrage and now I know who you are. Gosh!!! You are great. Congratulations.
Att. Oriane Lima

EvaBridget
06-05-2009, 05:25 PM
I discovered ArtRage when I was given a Wacom tablet as a present about a year ago and was (still am) stupefied at how EASY it is to use. I have dabbled with other (much more expensive) software but I don´t want to study how to use something, I want to dive in at the deep end and not get hang-ups about slow progress :D.
What I enjoy the very most are the stencil and ruler options. What an absolutely GENIOUS idea. And the glitter!!! WOW!
I actually studied fabric design and lost so much of my creativity to "inner criticism". ArtRage has brought the fun back. No mess, no turpentine just pure pleasure and time to dream and phantasise one again.
I am really thankful to you guys and wish you every success!
XX
Eva

Dusty
06-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I suppose this is as good as a place as any to introduce myself.

My name is Dusty, I've been a professional game artist for about 10 years and have recently started to follow a professional path with my true love: Illustration. I've been fairly proficient with Photoshop for awhile now, but I've always tried to reach that "painterly feel" that eludes me. Painter is a great program, but ultimately I have never really felt comfortable with it's interface.

After seeing a person on Conceptart.org's results with ArtRage, I had to check it out. I was was completely shocked to see that the price was only $25.00 bucks, so I immediately purchased it (hell, I spend more than that on an evening drinking beer with my friends). After only playing with it for a few hours last night I am *COMPLETELY* impressed.

I'll be posting more on the forums, sharing examples of future works and participating in critiques when welcome. Thanks to the team for making this great program...I can already tell I'll have a lot of fun with it. It's exactly what I have been looking for!

-D

irishrose
06-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome, Dusty! Cool avatar! And so right about the price... we don't even realize that we spend that much on a few coffees during the week, or a pizza and a drink. :)

Hope to see your work soon! Cheers, Rose

Anartist1948
06-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi Rage Boys! ;)
I bought artrage a year ago and have been playing with it off and on. I also have Painter 11, etc, but this little program has my attention right now. I love it in my spare time.
OK ~ I thought I would try the $50 version, as I did not know at the time that it is the same. I can't believe you guys actually let someone sell your product on your site for that price.
Anyway ~ I bought it and waited for the cd to come in the mail. Well, it never came. :rolleyes: I wrote with no response several times. All I got was a referral page to the download, nothing ever about the cd. A month went by and I finally wrote to PayPal and opened a dispute. The company said I was getting the cd in a week or so ! No cd!! I was livid. Artists are that way, so I went ahead with my dispute and got my money back, never a cd in the mail.
Talk about customer service Boys!! It was terrible. I was made to feel like a quack!
You should not let this company sell your product.
I am awaiting the version 3 ~ If it ever comes out I will be so happy!
Thanks for listening.
Sheila:p

irishrose
06-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Anartist... You should have brought it to the attention of the AR guys here right away. What site was it you bought the software from??

Someonesane
06-21-2009, 03:06 AM
wow, what site is that where they sold it for $50? That's just wrong. Next time just buy it here of course.

Anartist... You should have brought it to the attention of the AR guys here right away. What site was it you bought the software from??

Since the package she describes includes a CD, I'd be willing to bet she was trying to purchase the ArtRage 2.5 Deluxe Edition (http://www.ambientdesign.com/artragepurchase.html). This package includes a CD that contains the full version of ArtRage 2.5 (which one can buy as a $25 download) and also contains a number of Tutorials and Walk throughs on how to get started with the product. The cost is increased due to the packaging, CD backup of the product and the included tutorials (and most likely the shipping).

On the link I provided above, you'll find the links to purchase one of three ArtRage packages from Ambient Design:

1 - The ArtRage 2.5 Full Edition - Cost: $25

- Download only, does not include CD back up, does not include tutorials or walk throughs
2 - The ArtRage 2.5 Full Edition with included CD backup - Cost: $34.95
- You recieve a CD that will install your Full version of ArtRage 2.5, does not include tutorials or walk throughs
3 - The ArtRage 2.5 Deluxe Edition - Cost: $52.54

- You recieve a DVD that will install your Full version of ArtRage 2.5 and includes additional stencils, tutorials, sample paintings with tips and progress videos. (this is the sort of package you'd likely find in stores).

irishrose
06-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Someonesane,

I bought the deluxe edition from ArtRage when it first came out, with the tutorial, the booklet and the CD... it was 39.99. I still think 50 is a rip off.

Someonesane
06-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Someonesane,

I bought the deluxe edition from ArtRage when it first came out, with the tutorial, the booklet and the CD... it was 39.99. I still think 50 is a rip off.

Was that the price before or after the shipping and handling, because it's still marketed at $39.99. The prices I posted above included shipping. I don't want to debate prices though, I just wanted to point out the reasons for the various prices and make sure everyone who may be reading understood the differences.

crazzycat
09-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Hello everyone, i am Odry and i am new here, hope i enjoy it!

ulfilas
11-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Are theses things available for us to get hold of seperately? I didn't buy the deluxe box.. I bought the download. It would be nice if some of the extra stuff was available digitally too. ?

DaveRage
11-03-2009, 01:39 AM
We don't have the additional content ourselves, ArtRage Deluxe is sold and published by Smith Micro. Ambient Design ( that's us ) has the download version ( ArtRage, Full Edition )

The software itself is the same, the difference being the extra content available on the Deluxe DVD / download. You can see a comparison at this page http://www.artrage.com/artragecompare.html.

All users of either version of ArtRage can download stencils, canvas grains, colour sets, colour pickers and so on from our 'Art Supplies' forum, and access a large number of tutorials from our 'Tips and Tricks forum'

tmayuresh
11-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Hi!

This is the program I was hunting for last few years.... Fantastic software!

Here are few suggestions....

1. Water color painting tool

2. Calligraphy pen set

3. One more FLAT BRUSH (like palate knife) for oil paint/Acrylic paint(?)

4. Few more brushes for different brush strokes like Abstract Brushes / Grunge Brushes... etc.

5. Very importantly... one more option or tool like palate knife for blending colors.

6. Move tool for move the layer contents.

Thanks and Regards
Mayur

Mike Severoff
11-15-2009, 10:44 AM
I join the rests and I wish to tell to you thanks for excellent work.
It is the best User Interface for the painting. Really

saddy
12-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Hello,

I'm new here and I use Artrage 2 also. I got Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet last weekend and trying to use it now. :D I use tablet first time, so I'm kinda newbie to digital drawing/painting.

I wonder if the layers works? Or I can't use them propelly.

~ saddy

saddy
12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Thank you, IrishRose61. :) I'll go to search then. :)

saddy
12-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Don't know if this right place to post, but I can't get signature working. It doesn't show up on edit profile page. :confused:

saddy
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
There isn't "edit signature" at all. Is it a bug? I don't have a clue, but it's not there.

Someonesane
12-09-2009, 03:40 PM
If you're not seeing an option for Edit Signature like in the picture below (circled in red), then it might be an option that becomes available through post counts. For example, both Rose and I have the option, but it might be due to us being "Senior" members.

saddy
12-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Aah alright then. :)

Someonesane
12-09-2009, 04:55 PM
I didn't know you needed a number of posts before you could put a signature down. I do know that it's true for links though. :)

Well, I'm not positive that what it is or not. I'm just making an assumption based on what I do know, which is that Saddy can't seem to find the option, but we can. The only real difference between each of us is our "title" of membership. I could be wrong though.

RoseRed
12-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to
ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having
the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently"

saddy
12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Hello RoseRed and others,

Welcome to the forums!
I'm doing good and watching how others enjoys AR3.I guess I they are going to pain non-stop for a week at least. :D
Thus I'm afraid if I post some AR 2.5 art none going to comment it since the new version. :(

Other than that, here's freezing weather in Finland. Barely can paint anything...

Raybrite
12-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Try us. We comment on all the art of the family. :):):):)

AT-TA
12-27-2009, 03:43 PM
...the same here... i cannot stop to fiddle with the art rage....love it... i think i wouldn't be into painting that much if there was no art rage... i still have the free version on my comp and there...my best pieces were done... Thank you guys... you made so many people...sleeping artists... happy.

Anna Tara

AT-TA
12-27-2009, 03:48 PM
The same with me...
...the same here... i cannot stop to fiddle with the art rage....love it... i think i wouldn't be into painting that much if there was no art rage... i still have the free version on my comp and there...my best pieces were done... Thank you guys... you made so many people...sleeping artists... happy.

Anna Tara

victorianartist
01-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Well, now it all fits... MetaCreations..ah ha! Well I happen to still have a copy of that program and it is way old. Well, given enough time, I do believe you will give Painter (Corel) a run for its money! *runs off to learn more about Art Rage 3*;)

MagenSparks
03-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Thank you guys for making this program available to the public.

I've been looking for something like this since I first learned that I could do art on the PC. Nearly 16 years later... Your program provides the... smell ... that digital art was missing for me.

My weird reference to smell refers to an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The librarian had a hard time upgrading his library to digital format. When asked, he said his problem was the smell. That books smelled rich and had texture and conjured memory...ect. PCs to him lacked that connection.

I apply that same feeling to art. Art on a PC, while I could do it and enjoy it... it lacked the smell. This program nearly fixes all that was missing! (PCs just art ready to emit good smells. Generally when they smell it's not good. hah.)

Just wanted to post my thank you. I'm totally hooked.

MJS

misscathy
04-24-2010, 10:59 AM
can i join the team? :-(

mfasy
04-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Great team, great program. I am addicted after only 5 days of use.
Thanks so much!

Lindaa-Lou
05-13-2010, 04:52 PM
I have been wanting this program for so long now and at last I have bought it, Art Rage 3 Pro.
Is there a place for Newbies like me with help on how to start with the program with tutorials?
I have opened the program had a look around and now don't know where to start.
There are some photo's of my puppy on the computer I could make a start with.I have only dabbled with the free version so not sure really how to use it all.
Thanks - Lindaa-Lou

fountianhead
09-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi, so glad i know who to say thanks to... Thanks :)

Braja69
09-22-2010, 12:12 AM
MattRage, I have to say the design of ArtRage's gui is one of the most impressive things about it. It is sooooo user friendly. Totally awesome job!

ivanatwork
09-29-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm not a designer
I don't know much about art
I have a small Wacom Bamboo

Well ... maybe I'll become an artist.
Thank you for this wonderful program :D

Ciao a tutti da Verona - Italy -

Ivan.

S5T68IS2TA
06-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Now that we all know that you guys are, either family, or aren't..., can I ask a question not having anything to do with you guys? Can I ask questions in here having to do with ArtRage? I know there are lessons on Stickers. I want to try and learn how to make my won Presets. Can this be done? If so, How? Are there any lessons somewhere to learned about this and other stuff like this? Thank you in advance family! ..or firends.. :):)

DaveRage
06-09-2011, 04:46 AM
A good tutorial thread for stickers by Someonesane can be found here:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?p=358361

If you have questions about making presets, I'd recommend making a post in the 'Tips and Tricks' forum with as much detail as possible about what you'd like to acheive, and one of us or another user should be able to advise. I hope that helps!

And no, we're not related :)

hanzz
06-09-2011, 05:12 AM
I used to think you guys were family too, what a coincidence, you are all named Rage .

Angelo
07-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Hello!!! je me réveille, ouups!!LOL:)je découvre donc qu'il existe bien un site sympa pour Votre sublime logiciel ARTRage que je connais depuis 2007!!!!!!
bon après un bon café je vais essayer une esquisse.
BRAVO Les 4 frères

Wolfo
11-11-2011, 11:34 PM
only 4?? i thought were more, that made more awesome the software!

sulizbeth
12-22-2011, 03:57 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D
I am just loving my new download of studio, I have been a huge fan of artrage right back from 2.something low. I can use my photoshop brushes and play with giddy gadgets and create all sorts of nonsense. My husband can't talk to me now it's uhh uhh mmm what u say, just a minute im drawing. I should have a sign saying DO NOT DISTURB HAVING AN ART RAGE,,,
Thanks you guys....brothers all!