PDA

View Full Version : New to AR and digital art

Bejay
01-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the forum.

I am very new to digital art only been painting with this type of software for about 6 weeks now and I'm loving it! Well that's not quite true! I'm actually having a bit of a love/hate relationship with it! I can say though, hand on heart that this is my favorite painting program.

I have tried quite a few others over the past few weeks some that cost a small fortune but all i really use now is AR. I've been having a lot of frustrations though, things not working out as i want them to etc... hence my Love/hate relationship but this is mostly down to lack of experience, anyway thankfully over the past week or so things have been running a lot smoother.

I've managed to finish three paintings that i am quite happy with so i will
shortly work out how to put them onto the forum, probably in the critique section and let you all see my efforts!

Bye 4 now,

Bejay

DaveRage
01-21-2007, 03:40 AM
Welcome to the forums, Bejay! Do feel free to post in the Technical forum if there's anything you can use some help with in ArtRage, or to email me at support@ambientdesign.com, we're happy to help where we can. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Bejay
01-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks Dave,

Bejay