PDA

View Full Version : i pad info

swansong
06-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello all, for many years ive lusted after a wacom cintiq, but its a little out of my reach, im now thinking of the i pad 2 and artrage, ive got artrage 3 on my pc and love it, whats it like on the ipad, and is there much lag, im also thinking of the alu pen,any info would be great thanks

suziQ54241
06-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Go for it. You will be happy. Not pressure sensitive but... Oh so portable. The alu pen is good for large hands, seems a bit too heavy for me but really works great. AR is simpler on iPad but not much lag on iPad 2.... Read more on the forums. You will NOT be disappointed. I'm not. Good luck and post your work.

MJSparks
06-20-2011, 01:55 AM
I use the targus stylus, it was 15 bucks and while a touch on the small side, it responds in the way I need it to.

I've had my iPad v1 for two weeks now. I'm very happy with it.

swansong
06-20-2011, 05:15 PM
thanks for the info, been looking at lots of youtube stuff too, apps for my guitar also, im in love,, thanks again

Lum Berjim
09-06-2011, 04:11 AM
I have it on the iPad 2. Non precision stuff is slick, but it only zooms to 800%. Combine that with the intrinsically non precise nature of a finger stylus and you can pretty much forget realism.

That said, it's the best art program available for the iPad..... in my experience, at least. It's one of the very few apps I paid money for!

I had thought that it was created FOR the iPad. Now I want to install it on my pc!