PDA

View Full Version : HELP on posting painting to e/mail

eighty+
12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
having got painting in mail then clicking (save as ) I dont get the normal

ping-pang-pong all I get in the box is mail (eml) text files ("txt) unicode text files ("txt) how do I get back to ping-pang- pong so I
can save too my documents thanks make it easy :eek::eek::eek:

monsterblues
12-08-2010, 05:21 AM
What email program are you using? It seems that you are saving the email (.eml), but instead you need to save the attachment (.png)

If you state your email program (outlook, gmail, etc.) we can tell you how to save attachment.

eighty+
12-08-2010, 09:58 AM
What email program are you using? It seems that you are saving the email (.eml), but instead you need to save the attachment (.png)

If you state your email program (outlook, gmail, etc.) we can tell you how to save attachment.

Hotmail.co.uk. OK thanks:o:o:o

monsterblues
12-08-2010, 07:34 PM
If hotmail.co.uk is similar to hotmail.com, then first click "Show Content" Then click "Download as zip file"

Once the file is downloaded double click to open the zip file and the painting is inside there and you can move it to your documents folder.

eighty+
12-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Monsterblues. Hi sorry no joy must be different. Thanks for trying

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..........E/S. Regards. E+

eighty+
12-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi monsterblues sorry all ok did as you said clicked the attach; then save and bingo its in Documents thanks, no I've flooded the gallery with my load of rubbish :D:D:D:D:D:D:D----E/S