PDA

View Full Version : New boy

eighty+
11-26-2010, 10:29 PM
How do I get onto the drawing area
???????? Thank you

eighty+
11-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi I've found. The drawing. Area but how do I. Post to the. Forums..???? A drawing:cool::eek::cool:

JoePhoto
11-27-2010, 06:07 PM
I haven't found a way to upload an image directly from the iPad. You can email yourself the image from art rage or save it to the photo gallery and transfer to your computer. But you'll need to post it online from a computer.

quickdraw
11-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Look at the post just above yours

quickdraw
11-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Like Andy mentioned, you can use the File Sharing space in iTunes to drag files from the iPad to the desktop. If you plug your iPad in then select it from the left bar in iTunes, click the 'Apps' tab along the top (not the apps tab in the left bar) and at the bottom of that page is a list of all the apps that can share files. ArtRage should be listed there and all the files you have created for it displayed. You can drag them out to the desktop.

JoePhoto
11-28-2010, 08:32 AM
QuickDraw, if i understand him correctly he's talking about creating an image on the ipad and getting it online directly from the iPad. Without jail breaking there isn't really a way to access the ipads file system to upload an attachment to a forum post or to upload to an online gallery so it can be linked to in a forum post. It's a major draw back of the iPad in general. The workaround is to transfer an image via iTunes or email and use a computer to upload and share an image.

eighty+
11-28-2010, 02:39 PM
thanks joephoto and quickdraw for your replies but being in the eighty's It will take me somtime to get to grips with your suggestions but thanks all the same one other question do you use a pen as I find it hard to sketch with my finger regards eighty+ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

screenpainter
11-28-2010, 10:15 PM
eighty there are a couple different styluses you can use.
most popular is ten one design's pogo stylus.
but there is one being used on ipad also by a company called just mobile. there is an artist using it right now on the live art demo with artrage.

http://webcast.davidkassan.com/

JoePhoto
11-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm with you on using my finger, It's very unnatural for me. I'm using a Ten One Design Pogo Sketch. I picked it up at an Apple store, it wasn't out on display but I asked a sales person and they had them in the back.

eighty+
11-28-2010, 11:52 PM
thanks gzairborne for your help i'll have a look :D what most people fail to realize is being a coputer thickie I aways seam to press the wrong button's then I realy get lost its like I should imagine being in the jungle or a big city where you've never been before thanks about the pens as I don't think I'll ever be able to sketch with my finger unless they made the drawing point 1/2 inch in front of the finger then it would be OK
regards E+ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D-----E/S