PDA

View Full Version : Artrage Ipad, how to email??

cferart
10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
HI there
I have just started using Artrage on my Ipad and am enjoying the experience! A question can I email my painting from Artrage on the Ipad?

Cheers
Catherine

DaveRage
10-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Hi Catherine, welcome to the forums! To email a painting you've saved in your Gallery, go to the Gallery ( folder icon in the lower bar, just to the left of the help icon ), then select the painting you want by dragging left and right so it's on your screen. At the bottom of the gallery page is an export button ( lmiddle icon to the left of the trash can ). If you tap this, then tap 'Export to email', it will bring up Mail with the image ready to be sent.

I hope that helps!

quickdraw
10-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Dave. is there a way to direct from the Ipad to the art rage gallery on the P.C?

DaveRage
10-12-2010, 01:46 AM
ArtRage uses the iPad shared file space, so if you're trying to transfer files from your iPad to a PC or Mac, you can open iTunes with the iPad docked, click your iPad in the iTunes navigation bar, then go to the Apps tab.

In the 'File Sharing' section, select ArtRage and you can drag any paintings out to your computer. There's no way to directly upload to the ArtRage Gallery online from the iPad at this point.

mikejl
11-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Dave. is there a way to direct from the Ipad to the art rage gallery on the P.C?

This is free till 12/1

http://www.macroplant.com/phonedisk/

Might be able to see the files in the PC with it.