PDA

View Full Version : Weird behavior after save and continue working

suziQ54241
10-05-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm finding using save and continue to be a bit problematic. After pressing it and going back to work a two finger resize is making paint strokes instead of resizing painting . The double tap to zoom out does not always work. At this point if I save an go to gallery and tap to go back to painting it's all fixed. This is first new painting after update.

DaveRage
10-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks for that. This appears to be area-based, it occurs for me in what looks like the area where the save progress bar was displayed, but works correctly if I try in another area. We'll look into it here to see what might be causing that.

suziQ54241
10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Yes it seems random, I started another piece, this one portrait, the other was landscape but it happens in both instances, I will trying moving my clumsy paw too!

MattRage
10-06-2010, 04:27 AM
We can replicate this and I believe we know the cause, we will be fixing this in the next update (after 1.0.2).

In the meantime, there are two workarounds:

1. If you start a gesture away from the centre of the screen it should work, if your fingers aren't interacting with the area the progress bar occupied it should work.

2. Instead of going to the gallery to fix it, pop in to the help file instead (the ? button), it's faster than switching to the gallery and it seems to properly remove the progress item (which should have gone anyway but appears to want to stick around invisibly).

Sorry for the problem!

suziQ54241
10-06-2010, 03:28 PM
brilliant Thank you. You guys rock.