PDA

View Full Version : iPad Crash Problems - Updated for 1.0.1.

MattRage
09-28-2010, 11:55 PM
If you are experiencing stability problems using ArtRage for iPad 1.0.0 please update to the latest version via the iTunes store, this should resolve the majority of the problems.

ArtRage is a memory and processor intensive application, it uses a lot of system resources tracking all the properties of the paint while you work so you may find that if you are having stability or speed problems you can resolve them by rebooting the device. Power down your iPad by holding down the power button at the top for around 5 seconds and selecting to power down when prompted, then restart it and that should improve any problem you're encountering.

That said, if you are still experiencing problems when using the product, you can help us track down any problems and work on solutions by getting in touch with us via support@artrage.com and letting us know at exactly what happened.

mamoose124
02-05-2012, 03:51 PM
You wrote: "If you are experiencing stability problems using ArtRage for iPad 1.0.0 please update to the latest version via the iTunes store, this should resolve the majority of the problems."

I had no problems with my iPad ArtRage until I attempted to download the latest update version to my iPad. While downloading this update, it locked up. My ArtRage icon on my iPad is now locked up . . . greyed out! When I attempt to download again, I receive a reoccurring error window indicating that ArtRage can not be downloaded at this time. Now I can't use ArtRage on my iPad and I can't download the new update.

I emailed ArtRage tech help recently and they said this is a Apple problem. I have gone on Apple's Forums for help but no one knows anything.

I am wondering if I can delete my ArtRage version from my iPad and download a new version? I don't recall there being any way to register my iPad version of ArtRage so if I delete it and download a new version will I be required to again pay for the new version? I realize that the cost is minimal for the ArtRage iPad software but thought I would check just the same.

Any advise you could offer would be helpful as ArtRage on my iPad is one of my most important apps as I use it in conjunction with ArtRage Studio Pro on my iMac. Thanks in advance for any help.:)

MattRage
02-06-2012, 02:39 AM
If a download has failed part way through you should delete the product from your iPad and try again. Your iTunes account stores the fact that you have purchased the product so you should not need to buy it again if you go to download a new copy.

mamoose124
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
If a download has failed part way through you should delete the product from your iPad and try again. Your iTunes account stores the fact that you have purchased the product so you should not need to buy it again if you go to download a new copy.

Thanks for the solution. However, I finally figured this out myself yesterday and simply downloaded the upgrade from iTunes. Everything is working fine now. :rolleyes: