PDA

View Full Version : indigo dreams

jbyrjbyr1
08-16-2010, 04:27 AM
While I've popped in from time to time to see what everyone has been up to, time constraints have kept me commenting on the (as usual) wonderful offerings here and from posting any new attempts of my own. (I've also been trying my hand at paper/pencil/charcoal/pastel efforts as well...mixed success thus far.)

Since it's been a while, I just started playing around until shapes started to develop and I just followed along with whatever happened; nothing too ambitious or polished but I wanted to get back to exercising my ArtRage muscles.

Chalk, glitter, airbrush and knife on several layers.
C&C welcome.

pat1940
08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
This is beautiful, love the texture, welcome back :):):)

Juz
08-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Well it looks like your AR muscles are in fine form, love the colour in this piece and lots of interesting texture detail too :):)

Linn
08-16-2010, 01:47 PM
I love it! The colors and the painting itself is beautiful!

barnburner
08-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Very nice... Great mood, and texture. :)

Alexandra
08-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Perfectly titled JB, and beautifully painted. I love your painting-fantastic.:)

Mairzie Dotes
08-16-2010, 05:52 PM
jbyrjbyr1,
This is definitely my kind of expressive imagine. Unique, creative and mood
infused with deep bewitching colors and textures so impressive that they
take ownership of the senses. Majestic, magnetic, museful and extremely
well painted! :) :) :)

Lima
08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
I've also been trying my hand at paper/pencil/charcoal/pastel efforts as well...mixed success thus far.)

Wonderful news JB and a really nice painting.

Sketchism71
08-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Great to see something from you jbyr! Nice texture to this. It always takes me a while to get back into the swing of things when I take time off. I treat it like a sport that requires a little conditioning after a break. You are off to a great start.

jbyrjbyr1
08-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Thank you, Pat, Juz and Linn: I appreciate the kind words; it feels good to post after a long absence.

Alexandra and Barnburner; your gracious comments bring a smile.

Mairzie: As always, your kind and (perhaps overly) generous words are food for this tender semi-artistic soul. And you DO have a gift with words.

Orianelima: It's wonderful to read your kind words, my friend.