PDA

View Full Version : Fun Brushes, Airbrush, and Knife

Alexandra
08-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Had to call insurance company today....a long wait before someone answers. This is what I do when I have to do the dreaded on hold waiting game. Doodle dreaming. Doesn't make sense, and I know it is bizarre, but I thought I would share some ideas.:)

mannafig
08-11-2010, 09:05 PM
I like it a lot Sandra:):) you are not alone in doodling when on the phone:D

barnburner
08-11-2010, 09:26 PM
It sort of reminds me of the process you have to go thru to get someone on the phone in many business's..Going from one person or recording, to another, to another, to another.....

Well done. :)

Alexandra
08-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Hi Amanda, thanks so much. I felt as if I had camped out with the phone for the last two days taking care of business. Medical insurance and the situation here in the states-not good-so one has to stay on top of things. The good thing is that I got to have fun making this one.:rolleyes::)

Mike, Thank you. Yeah, it is great to talk to a computer, then hear the recording you will be received in the order blah blah blah and then by the time the person comes to the phone you have gone into a coma of sorts. I feel for them as I have been on the other end, and the public can be very ill and demanding, so I feel very fortunate to have artrage for some R and R so I won't be one of those meanies to talk with.:rolleyes::)

Jules
08-11-2010, 11:37 PM
cool haha...well its like when you are put on hold on the phone and doodle with a pen, maybe you are tapping into your inner psyche, crazy phone lines and connections who knows ;):D

Bobbi
08-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Certainly a worthwhile use of your time while listening to dead air. The colors you use are vivid. Is the red background a subconscious display of anger at the holding game? :D

Alexandra
08-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Oh man...you could be right Jules. I was going to make some dainty little flowers, then I open the mail. Shock happens...heart palpatations....then the voice of Captain Kirk comes through my brain...Why? Must get help...must call...must find solution....beam me up Scotty.

Bobbi, you would not believe what happened, and I am not able to discuss it. We might even have to hire legal help. So the dainty petals of the to be flowers turn into phone lined detachments in a space nebula of panic and whatever. I don't know maybe a nice cup of tea would have been better.:o

coops
08-12-2010, 06:27 AM
You can tell you are having so much fun with this one Sandra, its great:)

Caesar
08-12-2010, 08:21 AM
I don't know exactly how You got this, dear Sandra, but I think all utilities and services should keep You on hold if this is the result of Your phone waiting! This is challenging composition, but also the view of a fertile and imaginative mind indeed!

Alexandra
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Katie, Thanks, you know...it was fun really.:D

Cesare, Aww, now I am all pink in the face. Thanks!:o:):o

pat1940
08-12-2010, 02:47 PM
wonderful job, Sandra, you have a great and wonderful amagination:):):)

Alexandra
08-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Thank you so much Pat. I really appreciate the contributions that went into this cool software. They make it especially fun.:D

Juz
08-13-2010, 12:47 AM
This is sensational, just too cool.... you should play the waiting game more if it produces work this awesome :);):)

Alexandra
08-13-2010, 02:17 AM
Hi Juz, Thanks so much! I appreciate that!:)